Tonight's Football

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

clapton is god
Passionate
Passionate

Re: Tonight's Football

Post by clapton is god » Sat May 10, 2014 10:47 am

jonnycooper wrote:Good Luck Fleetwood Town at York tonight!!! Was intending to go but Family has got in the way...I,ll be there at the home fixture next Friday..Come on you Cods!! Lets have Fleetwood being top dogs on the Fylde Coast :pray: Blackpoo will be pissed right off :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, thats good enough for me - Come on Cod Army!

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sat May 10, 2014 11:35 am

I remember I went with my dad to watch Fleetwood play when they were in the Conference north, he said to me he thought they had a good set up and they would go a long way, infact his very words were "I wouldn't be surprised to see this lot in the league soon". I have to hand it to him he was right. They also play at Highbury so GG will be behind them as well. Cod army.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

madmarx
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by madmarx » Sat May 10, 2014 11:59 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:
ChrisC wrote:Sunderland lose at home to West Ham. Worst home record in the league. I can't feckin WAIT!! to play them next season! Massive club and all that bollocks!
Had a quick look on their forums and it seems a number of their fans have now turned on Poyet. He was the absolute best thing since sliced bread a few weeks ago when he was taking them to a cup final and had them in the quarter finals of the FA Cup.

Funny old game is football
isn't it just , no ball for you cinders :laugh:

sorry that was for Chris C

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Sat May 10, 2014 12:04 pm

madmarx wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
ChrisC wrote:Sunderland lose at home to West Ham. Worst home record in the league. I can't feckin WAIT!! to play them next season! Massive club and all that bollocks!
Had a quick look on their forums and it seems a number of their fans have now turned on Poyet. He was the absolute best thing since sliced bread a few weeks ago when he was taking them to a cup final and had them in the quarter finals of the FA Cup.

It's only a matter of time ;)

madmarx
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by madmarx » Sat May 10, 2014 12:04 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:Will they be plundering our "tawdry little club" again? :lol:
Well you can line em up and trot them up and down a bit if you like Bruce , but i have just had a look at your squad and there is nowt i fancy. :grin:

Best wishes to Bolton this year , never nice to see a good club out of the big picture. Truth be know i would not have been that bothered about being back in the championship next year , been there before several , several times and its following the lads that counts , not being on sky .

madmarx
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by madmarx » Sat May 10, 2014 12:07 pm

ChrisC wrote:
madmarx wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:

see above , the fizzy pop hold no terrors for the vast majority of us . Away days at the likes of you , leeds , sheffields etc are what footy is about , not shoving Arsenal , Chelsea and Man utd £60 for a ticket .

madmarx
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by madmarx » Sat May 10, 2014 12:12 pm

jonnycooper wrote:Good Luck Fleetwood Town at York tonight!!! Was intending to go but Family has got in the way...I,ll be there at the home fixture next Friday..Come on you Cods!! Lets have Fleetwood being top dogs on the Fylde Coast :pray: Blackpoo will be pissed right off :lol: :lol: :lol:
come on the minster men , " remember Towton " 8)
( york born and bred )

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sat May 10, 2014 12:36 pm

madmarx wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
madmarx wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:

see above , the fizzy pop hold no terrors for the vast majority of us . Away days at the likes of you , leeds , sheffields etc are what footy is about , not shoving Arsenal , Chelsea and Man utd £60 for a ticket .
Exactly? I hope we never go up and never go down, just stay at this level forever.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

jonnycooper
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by jonnycooper » Sat May 10, 2014 8:17 pm

Fleetwood vs York league2 play-off postponed at ten to 8 tonight!!! What a bummer 'I know loads who have travelled over there!!!

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sat May 10, 2014 8:38 pm

Was going to watch it as well(on the tele mind), I wonder when it will be played? I hope the York fans are compensated for their train fares.

jonnycooper
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by jonnycooper » Sat May 10, 2014 8:59 pm

Monday York vs fleetwood town 7.30 k/o

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sat May 10, 2014 9:04 pm

Thanks mate, I will watch the Burton one tomorrow as well. Haven't watched a full play off match yet for one reason or another.

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Sun May 11, 2014 3:21 pm

Liverpool 1 down. :lol:

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Sun May 11, 2014 3:41 pm

City just scored and are leading 1-0

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sun May 11, 2014 4:06 pm

BBC news ticker wrote:Manchester United fans greet news of Tottenham's 3-0 lead over Aston Villa with cheers. They are clearly quite happy for their team to concentrate on an improved Premier League campaign in 2014-15 rather than the hassle of Thursday night Europa League ties in the back of beyond.

can't say as I blame them, really....

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Sun May 11, 2014 4:17 pm

Burnden Paddock wrote:Liverpool 1 down. :lol:
Come on Chelsea - let's make it 3rd place.
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sun May 11, 2014 4:20 pm

citeh 2 up now....

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Sun May 11, 2014 4:22 pm

Liverpool 1-1 now.
I'm so excited I've just nearly messed on the telly screen.
Businesswoman of the year.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Sun May 11, 2014 4:22 pm

Liverpool now 2-1 up. I have just messed on the telly screen.
Businesswoman of the year.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun May 11, 2014 5:40 pm

thebish wrote:
BBC news ticker wrote:Manchester United fans greet news of Tottenham's 3-0 lead over Aston Villa with cheers. They are clearly quite happy for their team to concentrate on an improved Premier League campaign in 2014-15 rather than the hassle of Thursday night Europa League ties in the back of beyond.

can't say as I blame them, really....
Indeed. Shirley it's been a huge advantage to Liverpool this year that they've had no European games?!

Sadly, I believe that the same non-involvement will be to the benefit of the DMB's next year. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
May the bridges I burn light your way