Houston Dynamo vs Pachuca

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Chickengrease
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Chickengrease » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:05 pm

boltonboris wrote:
Chickengrease wrote:
boltonboris wrote:
Chickengrease wrote:
Batman wrote:Beckham scored last night for that pub team he plays for
He also got an assist! Don't look for it though it gives a bad impression of American defenders. :oops:
Just seen it - JESUS!!! you're not wrong mate, that was shocking!
Luckily I don't have to see him every week. DC c*nt. Believe me, most MLS defenders aren't that worthless. Perhaps he was dazzled by a pass that came from Beckham's boot?
Aye that wonderfully average worm shagger he planted through! Why the hell did he run away from it and then try back-heeling it?? to be fair, in the highlights from that league, I've seen worse
I don't know if you've seen highlights from recent years or what, but I'll say that the quality of defending has improved considerably in the last 3 years or so. There are still some cases of horrid defending like that one but for the most part it's solid.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:09 pm

Chickengrease wrote:
boltonboris wrote:
Chickengrease wrote:
boltonboris wrote:
Chickengrease wrote: He also got an assist! Don't look for it though it gives a bad impression of American defenders. :oops:
Just seen it - JESUS!!! you're not wrong mate, that was shocking!
Luckily I don't have to see him every week. DC c*nt. Believe me, most MLS defenders aren't that worthless. Perhaps he was dazzled by a pass that came from Beckham's boot?
Aye that wonderfully average worm shagger he planted through! Why the hell did he run away from it and then try back-heeling it?? to be fair, in the highlights from that league, I've seen worse
I don't know if you've seen highlights from recent years or what, but I'll say that the quality of defending has improved considerably in the last 3 years or so. There are still some cases of horrid defending like that one but for the most part it's solid.
After seeing our defence in action this calendar year I think possibly people in glass houses etc.....

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:18 pm

No one seems to have posted a link so http://ballhype.com/story/david_beckham ... _kick_v_s/
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.