Lets get it straight here

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

walter
Hopeful
Hopeful

Re: Lets get it straight here

Post by walter » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:45 pm

Lord Kangana wrote:
walter wrote:
Daxter wrote:
walter wrote:
Batman wrote:
Oh dear.

18 point was it?

Hmm......what HAS Sunderland added to society over the years?
The best fans in the world for a start.
And it was 19 points and 15 points.
Maybe your view was obscured by a fecking supermarket :D
So fecking priceless! :lmfao:
I remember the cup replay in 2003. 100 or so Notlob fans. Stunning support . We had, although as I am skint I missed it, 900+ in Portugal for a pre season friendly. We have more season ticket holders than you have total fans. You are an itch on the arse on manchester United and had a supermarket in your midden or a ground. I am still chuckling gently about the Everton goal that never was. Inbreds.
We had several thousand fans in portugal for an ACTUAL game (imagine, if you can, a world in which 'abroad' isn't just for pre-season friendlies) where it was known in advance we'd play the second string.

And imagine a Premier League where your team is capable of more than 40 points! I realise this is a revelation like father christmas not existing to a five-year-old, but trust me, I've seen it with my own eyes. :wink:
Sporting Lisbon was it?
I am quite convinced that we would take more to the arse end of Russia if we got the chance.
Didn't we finish above you lats season?
Won't we finish above you this season?
Won't we fill your away end this season whilst you wouldn't fill a bus?
Don't bring a fart to a shit fight pal.
Last edited by walter on Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mackemmad
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by mackemmad » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:45 pm

I hope you don't think that all of us in the north east,and certainly at sunderland are like him because I can assure you we're not. I personally have a bit of a soft spot for bolton. admired what you did under alladyce, and respect megsons honesty.

I would agree with Walter as far as him saying that we have good support. We do. Some of the best. But the rest of what he says is utter tosh. Please don't let him sour your view of the rest of us mackems.

DIPS
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by DIPS » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:46 pm

Also " Lets get it straight here " you're buying from our club, which you hold such a dim view on. Can't be so bad than hey. You're doing us a favor, it says alot when Diouf was expecting to go to a Champions League club, but ended up at your dump instead hahaha
walter Mackem wrote: Lets get this clear, we can come and take what we want from your tawdry little club whenever we want.

walter
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by walter » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:46 pm

mackemmad wrote:I hope you don't think that all of us in the north east,and certainly at sunderland are like him because I can assure you we're not. I personally have a bit of a soft spot for bolton. admired what you did under alladyce, and respect megsons honesty.

I would agree with Walter as far as him saying that we have good support. We do. Some of the best. But the rest of what he says is utter tosh. Please don't let him sour your view of the rest of us mackems.
Can I just check here..........they are flaming us yet you want to brown nose some fans of an inbred little club?

walter
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by walter » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:47 pm

DIPS wrote:Also " Lets get it straight here " you're buying from our club, which you hold such a dim view on. Can't be so bad than hey. You're doing us a favor, it says alot when Diouf was expecting to go to a Champions League club, but ended up at your dump instead hahaha
I am clearing up any confusion amongst the small ranks of your fans.
Some are dismayed that he chose us over Bolton.
It is clear to see why.

DIPS
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by DIPS » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:49 pm

He did it to save face, it's his character. Diouf is a convictionist, he won't go back on is word.
walter Mackem wrote: Lets get this clear, we can come and take what we want from your tawdry little club whenever we want.

mackemmad
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by mackemmad » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:50 pm

walter wrote:
mackemmad wrote:I hope you don't think that all of us in the north east,and certainly at sunderland are like him because I can assure you we're not. I personally have a bit of a soft spot for bolton. admired what you did under alladyce, and respect megsons honesty.

Can I just check here..........they are flaming us yet you want to brown nose some fans of an inbred little club?
I'm not brown nosing. I'm being honest, and I'm giving my opinion. Just becuase I support Sunderland doesn't mean I have to hate every other club in the league. They are defending there club because you came on here shouting your mouth off and being bang out of order. I am trying to make sure that they don't think that because one sunderland fan is like you doesn't mean the rest of us are.

walter
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by walter » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:52 pm

mackemmad wrote:
walter wrote:

I'm not brown nosing. I'm being honest, and I'm giving my opinion. Just becuase I support Sunderland doesn't mean I have to hate every other club in the league. They are defending there club because you came on here shouting your mouth off and being bang out of order. I am trying to make sure that they don't think that because one sunderland fan is like you doesn't mean the rest of us are.
I am only here as we received reports on our forums that the hicks were flaming us.
I do find Bolton fans delusional though.

jmascis
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by jmascis » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:53 pm

That's possibly the funniest sentence I've ever read.
Whatever

mackemmad
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by mackemmad » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:54 pm

walter wrote:
mackemmad wrote:
walter wrote:

I am only here as we received reports on our forums that the hicks were flaming us.
Just out of interest, which forum do you use.

Dan.M
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Dan.M » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:54 pm

walter wrote:
mackemmad wrote: I do find Bolton fans delusional though.
Christ - judging by this thread I'm starting to wonder if you actually know what "delusional" means!

walter
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by walter » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:55 pm

mackemmad wrote:
walter wrote:
mackemmad wrote:
walter wrote:

Just out of interest, which forum do you use.
SMB , BCC

DIPS
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by DIPS » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:56 pm

walter wrote: Sporting Lisbon was it?
I am quite convincedsthat we would take more to the arse end of Russia if we got the chance.
Didn't we finish above you lats season?
Won't we finish aboive you this season?
Won't we fill your away end this season whilst you wouldn't fill a bus?
Don't bring a fart to a shit fight pal.
Where were you those previous years? You certainly were not missed.
Maybe you would, but i very much doubt you'll end up in Europe, unlike us, who've had 2 outings.
By 2 points, lets get all the SAFC team knighted, and celebrate it with a national day of holiday.
Nothing is predictabe in Football, last season relegation by both clubs proved it. ( Though i could have predicted your lot would be scarapping to survive)
Sunderaland's a city = bigger population. We are a town, we do well enough considering our population.
Anymore cleaver analogies ?
Last edited by DIPS on Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

NWhiteley
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by NWhiteley » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:56 pm

Walter, have you noticed that most Bolton fans are now ignoring your drivel, infact the only person replying to you, is a fellow Sunderland fan that seems to be a tad embarrassed about the shite you are posting?

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:57 pm

walter wrote:
Daxter wrote:
walter wrote:
Batman wrote:
walter wrote:We, Sunderland, whilst having a lean time over the last few years, have far more to offer than a smalltown hick club like Notlob.
Your ground reflects your size, small to middling.
Your travelling army is no more than a gang.
And as for your supposed rivalry with Mnachester United....... :D
Lets get this clear, we can come and take what we want from your tawdry little club whenever we want.

Oh dear.

18 point was it?

Hmm......what HAS Sunderland added to society over the years?
The best fans in the world for a start.
And it was 19 points and 15 points.
Maybe your view was obscured by a fecking supermarket :D
So fecking priceless! :lmfao:
I remember the cup replay in 2003. 100 or so Notlob fans. Stunning support . We had, although as I am skint I missed it, 900+ in Portugal for a pre season friendly. We have more season ticket holders than you have total fans. You are an itch on the arse on manchester United and had a supermarket in your midden or a ground. I am still chuckling gently about the Everton goal that never was. Inbreds.
Make sure you write to Gordon Brown and thank him for them won't you?

Then again, you probably still have a few quid left from you latest appearance on Jeremy Kyle don't you?
Last edited by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army on Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

walter
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by walter » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:58 pm

NWhiteley wrote:Walter, have you noticed that most Bolton fans are now ignoring your drivel, infact the only person replying to you, is a fellow Sunderland fan that seems to be a tad embarrassed about the shite you are posting?
Not at all, why should I be?
I am stating facts here.
EHD chose to come to SAFC as we are a big club in waiting.

Dan.M
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Dan.M » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:59 pm

walter wrote:
NWhiteley wrote:Walter, have you noticed that most Bolton fans are now ignoring your drivel, infact the only person replying to you, is a fellow Sunderland fan that seems to be a tad embarrassed about the shite you are posting?
I am stating facts here.
Another Newcastle.

walter
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by walter » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:01 pm

Dan.M wrote:
walter wrote:
I am stating facts here.
Another Newcastle.
How dare you?

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:01 pm

walter wrote:
I am stating facts here.
WTF does that mean???? :conf:
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:02 pm

Sorry can I just point out he used "best fans in the world"

reckon some of those chaps in South America who spend what little they earn (yes even when compared to someone living in the arse end of Sunderland its nowt) who LIVE for their team might have something to say about that

and I didn't even go anywhere near the bleeding obvious of anyone who follows non league football over here