Lets get it straight here

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:03 pm

walter wrote:
NWhiteley wrote:Walter, have you noticed that most Bolton fans are now ignoring your drivel, infact the only person replying to you, is a fellow Sunderland fan that seems to be a tad embarrassed about the shite you are posting?
Not at all, why should I be?
I am stating facts here.
EHD chose to come to SAFC as we are a big club in waiting.
Here's a tip for you. A little bit of humility is always welcome and of course not acting like a complete and utter nice person is nice too. You're arrogance is just setting yourself up for a fall.

tony cunninghams willy
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by tony cunninghams willy » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:03 pm

It's true Sunnerlan have fantastic support. No doubt whatsoever. They average 874908 per home game which is phenomenal for a tin pot town in the shadows of Newcastle.
What they fail to realise is that when they were so unlucky to be relegated from the big league with a spectacular 19 points into the fizzy pop league, their average attendance actually dropped from 874908 to under 30000 then back up to 874908 in the big league last year. How is this possible in such a footballing hotspot like Sunderland? Don't tell me you Sunderland fans are disloyal and when your teams playing Colchester and Burnley instead of Chelsea and Liverpool, you can't be arsed turning up?
Fickle b'stards.

NWhiteley
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by NWhiteley » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:04 pm

Lord Kangana wrote:
walter wrote:
NWhiteley wrote:Walter, have you noticed that most Bolton fans are now ignoring your drivel, infact the only person replying to you, is a fellow Sunderland fan that seems to be a tad embarrassed about the shite you are posting?
I am stating facts here.
WTF does that mean???? :conf:
It means that just like Citee, they have big dreams and asperations, but will never never realise them.

FD
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: Lets get it straight here

Post by FD » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:05 pm

walter wrote:The best fans in the world for a start.
Clearly confusing yourself with Newcastle now? :mrgreen:

Anyway, it's a shame that the other Sunderland fans who have come here and actually engaged in decent discussions have to be associated with such a sad little man such as yourself, but then every club has it's share.

The very fact you bothered to register and post such abhorent shite really does say everything we need to know about you.
Last edited by FD on Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:05 pm

Dan.M wrote:
walter wrote:
I am stating facts here.
Another Newcastle.
Just not as good.

Spend millions, get nowhere. Think, rub chin, spend millions more. Get slightly higher then the bottom three and think they're the next Chelsea. At least Newcastle manage to reach mid table when they spend daft amounts per season.

Get to the top six on fxck all but management and desire, then brag.

walter
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by walter » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:06 pm

Daxter wrote:
walter wrote:
I am stating facts here.
Here's a tip for you. A little bit of humility is always welcome and of course not acting like a complete and utter tw*t is nice too. You're arrogance is just setting yourself up for a fall.

It is not arrogance, it is fact.
I came in peace but witnessed bitterness in extremes from you wooly lot.

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:07 pm

walter wrote:
Daxter wrote:
walter wrote:
I am stating facts here.
Here's a tip for you. A little bit of humility is always welcome and of course not acting like a complete and utter tw*t is nice too. You're arrogance is just setting yourself up for a fall.

It is not arrogance, it is fact.
I came in peace but witnessed bitterness in extremes from you wooly lot.
I s'pose Irony is used on a shirty around your neck of the woods eh?
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:07 pm

All quite hilarious really. Mackemad, well done for trying to be just a decent fan. Most on here are, they just don't like silliness. "A big club in waiting"? There are several: Newcastle, Spurs, City, etc. They usually finish the season behind the likes of us, Blackburn, Everton, Portsmouth etc etc. Might be anidea to wait till the season ends before the Walter's start spouting. What's his surname by the way, "Mitty"?
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

walter
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by walter » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:08 pm

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:
Dan.M wrote:
walter wrote:
I am stating facts here.
Another Newcastle.
Just not as good.

Spend millions, get nowhere. Think, rub chin, spend millions more. Get slightly higher then the bottom three and think they're the next Chelsea. At least Newcastle manage to reach mid table when they spend daft amounts per season.

And the long ball and the sacrifice of football. Lets not omit that. Everyone hated you.

Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:08 pm

walter wrote:
I am stating facts here.
Waiting for what? Two Premiership season on the trot?

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:09 pm

Its nice to be hated by everyone because you beat them, rather than because you act the big man on an anonymous forum. :wink:
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

FD
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by FD » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:09 pm

walter wrote:I came in peace but witnessed bitterness in extremes from you wooly lot.
It appears you are too thick to understand who the bitterness is directed at. El Hadji Diouf. NOT Sunderland.

Most of us are bitter about the way Mr Diouf conducted himself in the last few months.

I for one couldn't really give two shits about what Sunderland do or don't do.

Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:11 pm

walter wrote:
Dan.M wrote:
walter wrote:
I am stating facts here.
Another Newcastle.
Just not as good.

And the long ball and the sacrifice of football. Lets not omit that. Everyone hated you.
What? Are we therefore now loved?

Oh, BTW, best not spout that crap until you can come to the Bok and actually play 'the long ball and the sacrifice of football' without making a complete arse of it!

DIPS
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by DIPS » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:11 pm

walter wrote:
Dan.M wrote:
walter wrote:
I am stating facts here.
Another Newcastle.
Just not as good.

Maybe because our tactics worked and most of the big clubs usually found it a challenge playing us, and we ' don't care ' if everyone did hate us.

Im loving these posts by this particular mackem. Really embarrassing his fellow fans.
walter Mackem wrote: Lets get this clear, we can come and take what we want from your tawdry little club whenever we want.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:12 pm

walter wrote:
Dan.M wrote:
walter wrote:
I am stating facts here.
Another Newcastle.
Just not as good.

aye, like we gave a shiny shit. They hated us because we beat them and laughed at them all the way to Europe. But the fundamental fact was that "long ball" was nothing more than a construct of the press and messr wenger, ferguson, benitez and mourinho. And at least one of their teams played more long balls than us.

Now jog on, haven't you got a Vicky Pollard to impregnate?
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Dan.M
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Dan.M » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:13 pm

walter wrote:
Dan.M wrote:
walter wrote:
I am stating facts here.
Another Newcastle.
Just not as good.

And why did they hate us? because we finished above most of them.

walter
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by walter » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:15 pm

Dan.M wrote:
walter wrote:
Dan.M wrote:
walter wrote: Not at all, why should I be?
I am stating facts here.
Another Newcastle.
Just not as good.

And why did they hate us? because we finished above most of them.
No, they hated you for your tactics.
Arsenal had a real problem, did you finish above them?

FD
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by FD » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:20 pm

You really have nothing better to do?

mackemmad
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by mackemmad » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:21 pm

I'll just have say here. In terms of history, facilities, and fans we are a big club, however we have a long way to go before we are a succesful club in the present. I think we do have the funds to do this but its going to take a lot of hard work on mr keanes and mr quinns part to make it happen. At the moment I think Sunderland and Bolton are on a par. What will happen in the future? Well, we'll just have to wait and see.

Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:22 pm

FD wrote:You really have nothing better to do?
No, until his dad comes back from the pub with 50p for the meter.