Ambitious Blackburn

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Re: Ambitious Blackburn

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:38 pm

if i was a blackburn fan and i had to pick between shearer, larsson and sherwood i would be singing shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr at the top of my voice
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:39 pm

danar ! and another candidate enters the framehttp://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19806122
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:35 am

Happy 'Arry' being lined up to put the dingles into administration?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... USIVE.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Others in the frame are Billy McKinlay and Tim Sherwood who was mentioned weeks ago.

The clever money is on Eric Black. :wink:

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:01 am

jaffka wrote:Happy 'Arry' being lined up to put the dingles into administration?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... USIVE.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Others in the frame are Billy McKinlay and Tim Sherwood who was mentioned weeks ago.

The clever money is on Eric Black. :wink:
Rovers AND Palace want Holloway according to the Mirror.

Redknapp? To Rovers? Not a chance in hell, IMHO. Though I could see the Venky's moving Ewood Park to Bournemouth to accomodate that move and heck he'd probably take it then! Not sure the Blackburn fans would travel down in their droves like....... :lol:

Holloway may not be happy at Blackpool, but if he went to Blackburn how long would you give the relationship between him and Venkys? I'd say 3 months.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:09 pm

Anyone know why Rovers fans were supposed to be so outraged at McKinlay being offered the job :conf:
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:16 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:Anyone know why Rovers fans were supposed to be so outraged at McKinlay being offered the job :conf:

cos they don't want another "experiment" - someone who hasn't managed before - and there was talk of him being friends with Steve Kean... (some say he was nearly brought in by Kean as assistant manager)

they are more turned on by the idea of a Sheerah/Mike Newell double-act or Ian Holloway or Keith Hill or Bernd Schuster...

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:26 pm

thebish wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:Anyone know why Rovers fans were supposed to be so outraged at McKinlay being offered the job :conf:

cos they don't want another "experiment" - someone who hasn't managed before - and there was talk of him being friends with Steve Kean... (some say he was nearly brought in by Kean as assistant manager)

they are more turned on by the idea of a Sheerah/Mike Newell double-act or Ian Holloway or Keith Hill or Bernd Schuster...

Ahh right. I dont suppose they're too enamoured with Venkys preferred (i.e. cheap!) option? Eric Black until the end of the season.
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Ianmooreslovechild
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Ianmooreslovechild » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:19 am

thebish wrote:

I saw Pele down there the other day, and Jesus Christ to but apparently neither are big enough names.
Eric Black it is then :wink:

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:43 pm

Happy Harry having talks with the venkys now

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:58 pm

jaffka wrote:Happy Harry having talks with the venkys now
"I haven't met anyone from Blackburn and have no plans to," the former Tottenham boss told BBC Sport.
"As far as I am concerned there is nothing in it. It's as simple as that."

:conf:
May the bridges I burn light your way

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:20 pm

He also used to say:

"I don't want to talk about him, as he's not my player... But he's a triffic player and one I'd love to have at the club"
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:29 pm

Ooh, now then, who do you believe more, Venkys or Appy Arry?
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:30 pm

Anyway, the word is QPR.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

ohjimmyjimmy
Icon
Icon

Post by ohjimmyjimmy » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:39 pm

Lord Kangana wrote:Anyway, the word is QPR.
Can i have a vowel please, Carol? :conf:

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:12 pm

If 'Arry is denying it it must be pretty much a done deal.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Sponge
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Sponge » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:06 pm

Apparently Blackburn are now after Maradonna. Which would be funny.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... er-1407143" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:13 pm

Why anyone would think there was ever any chance of Redknapp going to Blackburn is beyond me. Doubt the bloke needs to work again. If he does choose to, I'm pretty certain it won't be in a hell hole like Blackburn with a mentalist set of owners.

a1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by a1 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:43 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:Why anyone would think there was ever any chance of Redknapp going to Blackburn is beyond me. Doubt the bloke needs to work again. If he does choose to, I'm pretty certain it won't be in a hell hole like Blackburn with a mentalist set of owners.
mentalists are the best people to rip off.

imagine how much of a kickback he can earn getting biachung butia to come out of retirement.

and when he loans straight him back to Bury #doublecashback4harry

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:11 pm

a1 wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:Why anyone would think there was ever any chance of Redknapp going to Blackburn is beyond me. Doubt the bloke needs to work again. If he does choose to, I'm pretty certain it won't be in a hell hole like Blackburn with a mentalist set of owners.
mentalists are the best people to rip off.

imagine how much of a kickback he can earn getting biachung butia to come out of retirement.

and when he loans straight him back to Bury #doublecashback4harry
+1 :oyea:

Ianmooreslovechild
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Ianmooreslovechild » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:21 pm

Sponge wrote:Apparently Blackburn are now after Maradonna. Which would be funny.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... er-1407143" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It would be funny but isnt this what blackburn do now before settling on something far more mundane.I love the bit about being knocked back on Sherwood and McKinley before going for Maradonna.You couldnt make it up :lol:

Just goes to show how dangerous all that processed chicken is. Coke is relatively safe in comparison.

Perhaps maradonna is drawn to the possibility of lots of free chicken suppers. If he does come in he may have to leave on a hoist.Hopefully south park could base an episode on the story.