That boy Ronaldo

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Post by General Mannerheim » Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:58 pm

i never bothered clicking on this thread because of its title, but i just got that Hitler you-tube link on an email. seems you beat me to it.

funniest thing ive seen in ages!

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:18 pm

Ronaldo has told Manchester United that he will return to pre-season training after his holiday. (The Sun)

What a guy! Where else would you get commitment like that? Makes you wish you were a Rags fan, doesn't it? (Rhetorical question, not requiring your obscene reply. Thank you very much!) 8)
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

screech powers
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by screech powers » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:22 pm

Whats worse is Nicky Hunt has told Bolton he is returning to pre-season training when he gets back of holiday!!!

joking , Mr Hunt has has a relativly good season
Life is not like a box of chocolates , it is infact , like a box of chuck norris roundhouse kicking you in the face. And if you recieve a box of chuck norris , you always know what your gonna get.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:27 pm

Sepp Blatter is now denying that is comments about "slavery" were not about ronaldo at all but you players still in their teens. So sky played the interview back, an dno he doesn't specifically say "ronaldo's like a slave" but it's quite unequivocal that the corrupt, two-face nice person is talking about the other two-faced nice person.
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house