Leeds and Leeds and Leeds, Leeds and Leeds...

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Fri May 04, 2007 8:19 pm

If I ever get convicted of a crime, I want these fxckers on the jury!!
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Leyther_Matt
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Leyther_Matt » Sun May 06, 2007 7:45 pm

CAPSLOCK wrote:
Nozza wrote:The FA have nothing to do with either West Ham or Leeds.

The Premier League dealt with West Ham, and the Football League deals with Leeds.

Don't get the two confused.
And the Premier and Football Leagues aren't ultimately governed by the FA?
Exactly what I was thinking - at the end of the day, surely the buck stops with the FA?

How Leeds (and indeed) have got away with this is an absolute disgrace. Money really has ruined the game, and I hope our set of supporters aren't the only ones to realise this.

It's sad to say it, but this game needs to implode at some point in the near future if we're to have any chance of it being returned to the 'people'.
This is the rhythm of Zat Knight

Mich Caine

Post by Mich Caine » Sun May 06, 2007 8:08 pm

I wish Leeds would go out of business and Elland Road turn into the nation's biggest Netto.

And I am not joking, if it was turned into a Netto, I would visit it, locate what was once the centre circle of the pitch and disco dance on it.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sun May 06, 2007 9:51 pm

Mich Caine wrote:I wish Leeds would go out of business and Elland Road turn into the nation's biggest Netto.

And I am not joking, if it was turned into a Netto, I would visit it, locate what was once the centre circle of the pitch and disco dance on it.
even if it was the fruit and veg aisle? :shock:

Henrik's fan club
Henrik
Henrik

Post by Henrik's fan club » Sun May 06, 2007 10:03 pm

Haha Mich I did that in the Tesco where Central Park used to be. Me and my brother went wearing our Leigh shirts and danced on the grave of Wigan Rugby's history :mrgreen:

Quite a merry jig as I recall.... :twisted:
Who needs Henry when we've got Henrik?

Free the T-W two!

Leyther_Matt
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Leyther_Matt » Mon May 07, 2007 3:05 pm

Henrik's fan club wrote:Haha Mich I did that in the Tesco where Central Park used to be. Me and my brother went wearing our Leigh shirts and danced on the grave of Wigan Rugby's history :mrgreen:

I once had a slash on the little statue that they've got at Tesco as it happens. :D

Henrik's fan club
Henrik
Henrik

Post by Henrik's fan club » Mon May 07, 2007 5:08 pm

Leyther_Matt wrote:
Henrik's fan club wrote:Haha Mich I did that in the Tesco where Central Park used to be. Me and my brother went wearing our Leigh shirts and danced on the grave of Wigan Rugby's history :mrgreen:

I once had a slash on the little statue that they've got at Tesco as it happens. :D
I'll have to try that next time I drunkenly trek to Tesco at 3am on a saturday morning :mrgreen:
Who needs Henry when we've got Henrik?

Free the T-W two!

Leyther_Matt
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Leyther_Matt » Mon May 07, 2007 9:00 pm

Henrik's fan club wrote:
Leyther_Matt wrote:

I'll have to try that next time I drunkenly trek to Tesco at 3am on a saturday morning :mrgreen:
Went to a wedding reception at the JJB and pished on the South Stand as well, mind.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Thu May 10, 2007 9:50 pm

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Thu May 10, 2007 11:07 pm

Leyther_Matt wrote:
CAPSLOCK wrote:
Nozza wrote:The FA have nothing to do with either West Ham or Leeds.

The Premier League dealt with West Ham, and the Football League deals with Leeds.

Don't get the two confused.
And the Premier and Football Leagues aren't ultimately governed by the FA?
Exactly what I was thinking - at the end of the day, surely the buck stops with the FA?

How Leeds (and indeed) have got away with this is an absolute disgrace. Money really has ruined the game, and I hope our set of supporters aren't the only ones to realise this.

It's sad to say it, but this game needs to implode at some point in the near future if we're to have any chance of it being returned to the 'people'.
Actually, they aren't anymore.

It used to be the FA Premier League, then the then 20 chairmen of PL decided to "disband" from it and form their own "governing body" and at the same time, the Football League followed suit. The FA still has the rights to disciplinary action in the League and FA Cup (hence why they dealt with Bury).

The FA has surprisingly little control over our leagues, just the national teams.
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.

doddster28
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by doddster28 » Sat May 12, 2007 5:44 pm

dont know if this joke has been posted on here or not but here goes, what has a cordles kettle and the championship got in common?

no leeds :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Sat May 12, 2007 5:58 pm

doddster28 wrote:dont know if this joke has been posted on here or not but here goes, what has a cordles kettle and the championship got in common?

no leeds :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Ya banned!!! :roll:
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

Post by fatshaft » Sat May 12, 2007 6:03 pm

Apparently it's been deleted from the Leeds forum, but this is quality
robbo @ AFC Chat wrote: my mate showed me a leeds united fan forum yesterday in which someone has started a petition.

It basicly read that leeds should not be relegated from the championship as they are too big a club. The reasoning behind this is that if the petition is accepted, then any team that finishes with champions league qualification for 2 successive years cannot ever be relegated further than 1 division.

Should any team mind themselves in this predicament, then the they will not be relegated, instead, the fans of that club will be given the oppertunity to vote for ANY of the other teams in the division to go down regardless of where they finish in the league that season.

its so stuid that its barely even funny....but somehow it is.

i cant find it now so im assuming it was deleted but ffs...that kept me laughing for a long assed time.
:crazy:

Batman

Post by Batman » Sat May 12, 2007 6:23 pm

Leyther_Matt wrote:

My Uncle got married at Old Trafford and I took pleasure in urinating in the corners of all 4 stands

Leyther_Matt
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Leyther_Matt » Sun May 13, 2007 9:13 am

Batman wrote:
Leyther_Matt wrote:

My Uncle got married at Old Trafford and I took pleasure in urinating in the corners of all 4 stands
This is starting to sound like a "Things to do before you get married" list :D