Notorious B.I.G Sam's signings.

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Wed May 30, 2007 11:19 am

communistworkethic wrote:Lauren Robert?
That's the swine - ta Commie

mullayo
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by mullayo » Wed May 30, 2007 12:16 pm

How about that Danish CB any good? The competition can offer European football the story says. So can we.
Alan O'Brien is on a free.
Joey Barton is on angry pills.

Ins and outs of Big Sam

BOUGHT:
SOLD:
FREE:
RELEASES: Titus Bramble, Craig Moore, Pavel Srnicek. Olivier Bernard, Oguchi Onyewu
LINKED TO: TBH, Viduka, George Boateng, Leighton Baines, Eidur Gudjonson, Joey Barton 5.5m, Beckham in January,, Michael Grivgaard (Danish CB)
RUMOURED OUT: Dyer, Parker, Alan O'Brien (Ire)
What could've happened; did.

mullayo
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by mullayo » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:28 am

Ins and outs of Big Sam

BOUGHT:
SOLD:
FREE:
RELEASES: Titus Bramble, Craig Moore, Pavel Srnicek. Olivier Bernard, Oguchi Onyewu
LINKED TO: TBH, Viduka, Derek Boateng, Leighton Baines, Eidur Gudjonson, Joey Barton 5.5m, Beckham in January, Michael Grivgaard (Danish CB) Lucas Neil (West Ham) Michael Silvestre (Scum U)Shabani Nonda (Roma), REO Speedwagon (West Ham)
RUMOURED OUT: Dyer, Parker $7m, Alan O'Brien (Ire)

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:21 pm

I think Parker is out for 8.5 million
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

mullayo
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by mullayo » Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:35 am

Yeah I saw 8.5 but I didn't believe it! :D

Looking at the line-up I think it's a definite level up from who we chase but only one level and not big four level yet.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:43 am

Montreal Wanderer wrote:I think Parker is out for 8.5 million
According to SSN this morning, Parker, along with every other single living footballer are all on their way to West Ham. :roll:
May the bridges I burn light your way

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:46 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:I think Parker is out for 8.5 million
According to SSN this morning, Parker, along with every other single living footballer are all on their way to West Ham. :roll:
Or Sunderland for 2m :D
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

H. Pedersen
Passionate
Passionate

Post by H. Pedersen » Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:09 am

Mullayo, Gravgaard is strong and good in the air, dangerous from set pieces from but not exactly Pele with his feet. He's emerged fairly late on in life (27 or so when he got his first cap) so he could well be Jaidi Mk. II in the big leagues.

Allardyce's Wish List:

Blessing Kaku
Fabrice Fernandes
Oscar Perez
Matt Jansen

H. Pedersen
Passionate
Passionate

Post by H. Pedersen » Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:06 pm

Also Martin Djetou.

mullayo
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by mullayo » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:40 am

H. if he wanted that lot he would have kept Titus Bumble too.

Ins and outs of Big Sam

BOUGHT:
SOLD:
FREE:
LINKED TO: TBH, Viduka, Derek Boateng, Leighton Baines, Eidur Gudjonson, Joey Barton 5.5m, Beckham in January, Michael Grivgaard (Danish CB) Lucas Neil (West Ham) Michael Silvestre (Scum U)Shabani Nonda (Roma), REO Speedwagon (West Ham) David Rozenhal (Czech, Paris St Germain)
RUMOURED OUT: Dyer, Parker $7m, Alan O'Brien (Ire) Celestine Babayaro, Antoine Sibierski, Stephen Carr and Charles N'Zogbia

I'd have N'Zogbia.

mullayo
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by mullayo » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:10 am

Ins and outs of Big Sam

BOUGHT:
SOLD:
FREE:
LINKED TO: TBH, Viduka, Derek Boateng, Leighton Baines, Eidur Gudjonson, Joey Barton 5.5m, Beckham in January, Michael Grivgaard (Danish CB) Lucas Neil (West Ham) Michael Silvestre (Scum U)Shabani Nonda (Roma), REO Speedwagon (West Ham) David Rozenhal (Czech, Paris St Germain) Nedum Onuoha (Citeh) Claudio Cacapa (Brazil 31 Free) Jean Sebastien Jauro (700k) Gokadeniz Karadeniz (Turkey 1m 27) Jagielka (Sheff Utd).
RUMOURED OUT: Dyer, Parker $7m, Alan O'Brien (Ire) Celestine Babayaro, Antoine Sibierski, Stephen Carr and Charles N'Zogbia

I'd take N'Zogbia, Onouhua and we should check out Cacapa and Karadeniz cause they're cheap.

Barton at 5.5m is good business, 8.5m out for Parker sign Viduka, TBH, Karadeniz, Cacapa and Jauro five players in for nothing.

mullayo
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by mullayo » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:30 am

Ins and outs of Big Sam

BOUGHT:
SOLD:
FREE:
LINKED TO: TBH, Viduka, Derek Boateng, Leighton Baines, Eidur Gudjonson, Joey Barton 5.5m, Beckham in January, Michael Grivgaard (Danish CB) Lucas Neil (West Ham) Michael Silvestre (Scum U)Shabani Nonda (Roma), REO Speedwagon (West Ham) David Rozenhal (Czech, Paris St Germain) Nedum Onuoha (Citeh) Claudio Cacapa (Brazil 31 Free) Jean Sebastien Jauro (700k) Gokadeniz Karadeniz (Turkey 1m 27) Jagielka (Sheff Utd) NICHOLAS ANELKA (nowhere important)

Matter of time...Inevitable....Had to happen - now piss off!

mullayo
Dedicated
Dedicated

Bolton Style

Post by mullayo » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:18 am

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2007/06/05 ... /2283.html

hey say “Stick To What You Know”, although we’re not sure who “They” are or why they’re qualified to tell us how to run our lives. But if they were, then new Newcastle boss Sam Allardyce would be making “Them” proud.

After arriving at St. James’ park, some were claiming that Sam’s transfer policy at Bolton of bringing in incredibly old or troubled players and turning them into effective Premiership players was not what they wanted at Newcastle. Other’s said he was merely working with what he had at his old club, and would be thinking bigger at a “Big Club”.

But so far, the pessimists have been right. Hot on the heels of Nicolas Anelka and El Hadji Diouf at the Reebok, Sam has focused on utter nutter Joey Barton from Manchester City.

And now, in the vein of Ivan Campo, Gary Speed, and Fernando Hierro is aging and slightly fat Middlesbrough striker Mark Viduka who has agreed a move in principle.

The more impatient Newcastle fans will be angry at a perceived lack of ambition but the more realistic ones will understand that Bolton has finished above Newcastle two out of the last three Premiership seasons and collected far, far more points. If Allardyce can get the Geordie’s to Bolton’s level quickly by doing what he knows - then it might be a good idea to let him.

Verbal
Icon
Icon

Post by Verbal » Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:35 pm

Barton has magpies medical

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hli ... l&channel=&

looks like the mr reasonable might be big sam's first signing.
"Young people, nowadays, imagine money is everything."

"Yes, and when they grow older they know it."

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:49 pm

BBC Football has this one - should we send the Barcodes a fee for the consultancy?

Czech Republic defender David Rozehnal is keen for a move to Newcastle United, according to his representatives.
The 26-year-old's club Paris St Germain have yet to hold direct talks with the Magpies, having already rejected a £2.7m bid from Borussia Dortmund.
"David would love to play for Newcastle," Sport Invest spokesman Eliot Vantil told BBC Sport.
"He knows manager Sam Allardyce was also a centre-back and believes he can learn from him."
He added: "Allardyce was keen to sign David back in January for Bolton and I know he came to watch him play against Wales.
"David has played for one great club, PSG, but would love to come to the Premiership and play for another.

I suppose Sam could teach him how to deliver a "Bolton kiss"! I didn't see too many other centre back skills he could pass on from his playing days. :roll:
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

H. Pedersen
Passionate
Passionate

Post by H. Pedersen » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:52 pm

Verbal wrote:Barton has magpies medical

I would laugh so hard if they signed him and then he went to jail for the Dabo incident.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:54 pm

H. Pedersen wrote:
Verbal wrote:Barton has magpies medical

I would laugh so hard if they signed him and then he went to jail for the Dabo incident.
Would be funny, though I read a report that the terms of the transfer would include a get out clause if he was jailed.
Businesswoman of the year.

mullayo
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by mullayo » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:42 am

A get out of jail clause? Today's players contracts are amazing...

Verbal
Icon
Icon

Post by Verbal » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:18 am

mullayo wrote:A get out of jail clause? Today's players contracts are amazing...
He only gets that though if he has the relevant chance card.
"Young people, nowadays, imagine money is everything."

"Yes, and when they grow older they know it."

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:44 am

Verbal wrote:
mullayo wrote:A get out of jail clause? Today's players contracts are amazing...
He only gets that though if he has the relevant chance card.
If he's anything like Nolan, He couldn't even pass no