THANK THE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Thu May 31, 2007 7:11 pm

yeah I've reffed quite a few games when the refs not shown up, had plenty of teams say they'd sooner I did it than some of the other refs.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu May 31, 2007 7:55 pm

Zulus Thousand of em wrote:Talk to referees and ask how they rate him. Not just PL referees, but others at various levels of the pyramid. I value their opinions, because they do the job. Most rate him highly.

I'm not trying to defend some of his mistakes - but we are all prone to mistakes, on occasion.
I'll tell you why I think that the self-styled 'Thing From Tring' is an absolute fecking shithouse, Zulu, and that's because he's waited to see his last paycheque clear and then, and only then, decided to speak out against the F.A.

We all know that there are myriad problems within the F.A., so why didn't old three-card-trick Poll speak up before now if he finds them to be of such concern?

The fat-arsed feck* holds no credibility with me, not one iota! It's not even as though he was good at his own job.
In short, we have someone that's shown himself up to be shit at his job, totally inept, but on a global scale, slagging off his paymasters for being shit at theirs, just as soon as the last of the money has gone in. What an absolute c*nt.
May the bridges I burn light your way

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Thu May 31, 2007 9:31 pm

I think you've just answered a question I didn't ask, Bruce. :D

People's opinions on referees are bound to vary. I just happen to think that Poll's competence was much higher than many give credit.
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!