England v Brazil

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:42 pm

I'll be cheering the lads on, I always do

Does nobody remember the Zurich 'friendly' we had with the Argies? if you want entertainment watch that game, It was amazing and played like a world cup final, I have a feeling this will be too

warthog
Passionate
Passionate

Post by warthog » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:45 pm

boltonboris wrote:I'll be cheering the lads on, I always do

Does nobody remember the Zurich 'friendly' we had with the Argies? if you want entertainment watch that game, It was amazing and played like a world cup final, I have a feeling this will be too
That was excellent because of the needle between the two teams. Somehow I can't see it being the same tonight.

Henrik's fan club
Henrik
Henrik

Post by Henrik's fan club » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:49 pm

Tonight will be a very sterile match I reckon
Who needs Henry when we've got Henrik?

Free the T-W two!

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:03 pm

Henrik's fan club wrote:Tonight will be a very sterile match I reckon
Didn't realise Stubbsy was playing

Batman

Post by Batman » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:22 pm

Ronaldinho and the rest of the Brazil team are all at the Wembley dressing room laughing and joking at how they are going to beat England.

So Ronaldinho stands up and says:

'Chaps, why don't you go to the pub, have a few beers and enjoy yourself while I take on England on my own.'

The rest of the Brazil squad look perplexed, then all agree it is a damn fine idea and off they go to the pub.

The game starts and proceeds normally, 11 England players v 1 Brazil player.

The rest of the Brazil team ask the landlord to switch the TV over to the match and start shouting, laughing and celebrating... England 0 - Brazil 1... and so they carry on drinking and celebrating.

After quite a while they remember the match and ask the landlord to check what the final score was and it was England 0 - Brazil 1. Full time and Ronaldinho had beaten England on his own... AWESOME!!

They Brazil players rush back to the stadium only to see Ronaldinho sobbing uncontrollably saying: 'I am sorry, I have let you down.'

'What are you talking about? you beat England on your own!' replied his teammates.

'Yeah, but I got sent off 12 minutes into the first half' came Ronaldinho's meek reply...

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:47 pm

Batman wrote:Ronaldinho and the rest of the Brazil team are all at the Wembley dressing room laughing and joking at how they are going to beat England.

So Ronaldinho stands up and says:

'Chaps, why don't you go to the pub, have a few beers and enjoy yourself while I take on England on my own.'

The rest of the Brazil squad look perplexed, then all agree it is a damn fine idea and off they go to the pub.

The game starts and proceeds normally, 11 England players v 1 Brazil player.

The rest of the Brazil team ask the landlord to switch the TV over to the match and start shouting, laughing and celebrating... England 0 - Brazil 1... and so they carry on drinking and celebrating.

After quite a while they remember the match and ask the landlord to check what the final score was and it was England 0 - Brazil 1. Full time and Ronaldinho had beaten England on his own... AWESOME!!

They Brazil players rush back to the stadium only to see Ronaldinho sobbing uncontrollably saying: 'I am sorry, I have let you down.'

'What are you talking about? you beat England on your own!' replied his teammates.

'Yeah, but I got sent off 12 minutes into the first half' came Ronaldinho's meek reply...

Ya dxckhead!!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

jetsetwilly
Reliable
Reliable

Post by jetsetwilly » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:54 pm

Alan Smith !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McLaren is laughable

Batman

Post by Batman » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:57 pm

That camp music is the worst thing I've ever heard (the one when the players emerge).

Let's hope we lose ten nowt and then get spanked by Estonia so we can get rid of McClown.

Batman

Post by Batman » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:07 pm

First Cole dive

first shit pass by Beckham

It's like being at the World Cup over again!

Mich Caine

Post by Mich Caine » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:14 pm

SAMHATER wrote:Alan Smith !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McLaren is laughable
Stone the crows I agree with you. He is bobbins. Absolutely nothing to his game other than he puts himself about. I would prefer to see Johnson or Nugent.

warthog
Passionate
Passionate

Post by warthog » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:44 pm

Dire stuff so far. I almost went to this, just to see the new Wembley, but the idea of sitting through 90 minutes of England's football put me off.

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:56 pm

Totally uninspiring. Beckham has been decent enough but this England side play absolutely awful football. Bereft of any invention or attacking flair. Just go now Mclaren.

And Alan fecking Smith? Please tell me how he is better than Davies in the role they are deploying him in?

davroduk
Reliable
Reliable

Post by davroduk » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:56 pm

The usual friendly game.
No one is interested.
Players going through the motions. (Brazil I mean, England giving it their best)
Shorey looks ok up to now.
TALKING BALLS AS ALWAYS

bobby5
Reliable
Reliable

Post by bobby5 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:11 pm

"Don't like modern bands. Topman music, innit?"

Batman

Post by Batman » Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:27 pm

Thought Michael Owen was meant to be playing......

edit 1-0 that knucklehead Terry scored

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:35 pm

From what I've seen of the first 20 mins of the second half, David Beckham is absolutely rubbing McLaren's face into shit!
May the bridges I burn light your way

cowdrill
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by cowdrill » Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:52 pm

GOAL!!!!!!!

haha

mclaren out :twisted:
Mich Caine wrote: Lets not joke about this. I make Mr T look like Walter from The Beano.

Porrohman
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Porrohman » Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:53 pm

It`s like watching Bolton.

Batman

Post by Batman » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:06 pm

Nah, everyone hates McClaren, and only MOST people hate Bolton

Batman

Post by Batman » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:45 pm

Sums up the night

Diver Cole returns

:whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack:

:whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: