Bruno moves to Leicester

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Bruno moves to Leicester

Post by bobo the clown » Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:10 pm

Bless him.

I'd love to have welcomed him back to the Reebok .... but am glad he's moved on & should get more games this way.

A leg-end !!
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Batman

Post by Batman » Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:43 pm

He left cos he was finished at the top (and not cos he had a fight with AN..Other-Player at the training ground)

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:08 pm

Batman wrote:He left cos he was finished at the top (and not cos he had a fight with AN..Other-Player at the training ground)
Is that what's been alleged? I can't imagine Bruno, from what I've heard and read about the way that the guy conducts himself, having a fight with anybody. Where was that alleged, Batty :conf:
May the bridges I burn light your way

Batman

Post by Batman » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:57 pm

Just a vicious rumour at the Player of the Year bash when he left us so suddently.....

Eborted
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Eborted » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:41 am

What you talking about? Bruno had plenty of fights, remember when he slapped that Mersey arrogant nice person Cahill cross the chops? This is fantastic news as im moving to Leicester in September and will be able to watch him on the regular if they play him and i can afford it.

mullayo
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by mullayo » Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:37 am

Bruno was the best.

Our defence has been cabbage without him I'll always wonder whether he could have lasted another year...
What could've happened; did.

Leyther_Matt
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Leyther_Matt » Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:28 pm

BRUUUUUUUUUNOO!

Don't think he'd cope in the Prem nowadays to be fair, which would probably explain Brum getting shut - hope he does well at Leicester though.
This is the rhythm of Zat Knight