Sheff Utds bit arbiatritititition...

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

H. Pedersen
Passionate
Passionate

Post by H. Pedersen » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:21 pm

Mich, what odds are you offering on Tevez getting his leg broken the first game of the season if he stays in the EPL?

Mich Caine

Post by Mich Caine » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:45 pm

H. Pedersen wrote:Mich, what odds are you offering on Tevez getting his leg broken the first game of the season if he stays in the EPL?
10,000/1

Here are my odds for Bolton next season:

Bolton to finish top 4 = 1,000,000,000/1 (Yes for a pound I will make you a billionaire if Bolton finish top 4)
Bolton to finish in top 6 = 40/1
Bolton to finish top half of table = 5/1
Bolton to be relegated = 4/1
Anelka to start season at Bolton = 8/11
Bolton to splash out more than £5m on a player = 11/8

Winter Hill White
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Winter Hill White » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:46 pm

H. Pedersen wrote:Mich, what odds are you offering on Tevez getting his leg broken the first game of the season if he stays in the EPL?
Are you offering any odds on him breaking his leg whilst rushing to the TV to turn it off?

Mich Caine

Post by Mich Caine » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:49 pm

Winter Hill White wrote:
Are you offering any odds on him breaking his leg whilst rushing to the TV to turn it off?
Yes, 100/1, its easily done.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:10 pm

In all of this the FA come out of it worst of all for me. Clearly, they thought that they'd be seen to be flexing their authoritive muscles by whapping an enormous fine on a club that were going down anyway. Job done. Then, the very player that's at the centre of the controversy almost single handedly keeps them up. Once again, the FA are shown up as being the bunch of wankers that they are.
May the bridges I burn light your way

fozzy
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by fozzy » Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:32 pm

They're appealing to the High Court now, apparently. Not quite sure how that will work...

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:47 pm

fozzy wrote:They're appealing to the High Court now, apparently. Not quite sure how that will work...
You walk in, you tell them that you are West Ham, by far the greatest team the world has ever seen. Then walk out and start preparing for next seasons Premiership champions challenge.
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!