yoonited retards whingeing again

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

yoonited retards whingeing again

Post by communistworkethic » Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:34 pm

The red filth have added in the cost of all home cup games as part of the season ticket renewal - they bill you automatically (assume Direct Debit)you get your ticket, if you don't want one you can exchange it for face value (note face value not fecking clubcard points!) and the fecking retards are moaning and guess what? Yep some more mongalongs have boycotted the renewal in protest - because it worked so well to prevent the glazers taking over didn't it?? :roll:

I love the quote from the club, he shoudl've just said "are we bovvered, does the club look bovvered? Bovvered, not"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 742221.stm

I hate the club less these days but the "fans" more and more.

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Re: yoonited retards whingeing again

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:53 pm

communistworkethic wrote:The red filth have added in the cost of all home cup games as part of the season ticket renewal - they bill you automatically (assume Direct Debit)you get your ticket, if you don't want one you can exchange it for face value (note face value not fecking clubcard points!) and the fecking retards are moaning and guess what? Yep some more mongalongs have boycotted the renewal in protest - because it worked so well to prevent the glazers taking over didn't it?? :roll:

I love the quote from the club, he shoudl've just said "are we bovvered, does the club look bovvered? Bovvered, not"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 742221.stm

I hate the club less these days but the "fans" more and more.
The tits don't even realise that Manure have a million prawn sardie eaters just waiting for a chance to get a season ticket, no matter what the price.

I bet glazers fxcking bricking it!

'Oh no! pleeeeeease don't burn another badly made model of me!'
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Batman

Post by Batman » Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:49 pm

My Dad does this, or at least he did when I disowned him.

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:11 pm

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... right.html

good article in MEN today re this. Particularly this bit
MEN wrote:United are no longer interested in their traditional fan base. Your average Joe from Stretford turns up at five to three, cheers on the team and then goes home for his tea and a couple of pints in his local boozer. All you get out of that particular economic unit is the price of his ticket.

But if you can get rid of him, and replace him with an economic unit called Henry from Surrey, the club also gets money from his Megastore shopping spree, dining at Red Cafe, museum visit, hotel stay and so on.

Batman

Post by Batman » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:12 pm

hisroyalgingerness wrote:http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... right.html

good article in MEN today re this. Particularly this bit
MEN wrote:United are no longer interested in their traditional fan base. Your average Joe from Stretford turns up at five to three, cheers on the team and then goes home for his tea and a couple of pints in his local boozer. All you get out of that particular economic unit is the price of his ticket.

But if you can get rid of him, and replace him with an economic unit called Henry from Surrey, the club also gets money from his Megastore shopping spree, dining at Red Cafe, museum visit, hotel stay and so on.

That's cos the MEN employ Terry Duckworth

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:41 pm

Surely Henry from Surrey isn't going to go to every home game whereas average Joe from Stretford will. So what's the point?
Businesswoman of the year.

Mich Caine

Post by Mich Caine » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:41 pm

Clever stuff by the club. Some of the cup games really are a bore and people are not interested, but this way they guarantee to have sell outs.

I have to say I have been very impressed with United in the transfer market, Anderson, Nani and Hargreaves for almost £50m and they still are after a top striker, its impressive and shows they are wanting to drive forward and dominate Europe.
Whereas Chelsea, wow what has happened there? Free signings only - Sidwell and Pizzaro? If Abramovich has had enough of Mourinho, just get shot of him! Personally I think Mourinho is not the right man for Chelsea. Yes he is a great manager and he has won lots in his career, but Chelsea are so boring and they don't look anywhere near the best team in Europe, even though they have spent crazy money.

United to win the league again and possible the champions league too next season. Although I think Barcelona could be very dangerous next season again.

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:06 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:Surely Henry from Surrey isn't going to go to every home game whereas average Joe from Stretford will. So what's the point?
there's more henrys. and they're not just from surrey, they're from ireland, scandanavia the far east! and you'd be surprised. manchester and liverpool are the only cities which completely sell out of hotels when man utd and liverpool respectively are at home. and its no coincidence.

Leyther_Matt
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Leyther_Matt » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:52 am

CrazyHorse wrote:Surely Henry from Surrey isn't going to go to every home game whereas average Joe from Stretford will. So what's the point?
You'd be very surprised - Latics have a few Irish season ticket holders so I'd imagine you can multiply that several times over for MUFC.

And some of the boycott has worked, as the profits from this year's accounts have dropped well short of Glazer's original estimations.
This is the rhythm of Zat Knight