Big Fat Sam - let's all laugh at him!

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Big Fat Sam - let's all laugh at him!

Post by thebish » Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:47 pm

seems a bit odd putting a post about Big Fat Sam in "Other Footy"!! but he is not one of us now..... so!!

Big fatty fat-man fatty fat Sam is wobbling his big fatty jowls at Citeh at holding up cuddly little Joey's transfer, he has certainly got his bellies in a wobble over the whole issue - and has been blubbering to the press....

and.. Michael (I'm not rubbish - honest!) Owen is desperate to jump ship!!

will at all go horribly pear-shaped??? (like a big fatty fat pear!)

Mwahahahahahahahahahahah-hahahahahahha Mwahhahahahahah-haaaaaa

ratbert
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ratbert » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:58 pm

The worrying thing is, every time I see the words 'Sam Allardyce' in a news report I still think its about Bolton. :roll:

Batman

Post by Batman » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:29 am

Nah

that ship has sailed now, let's not poke fun unless he does something really bad, such as quitting the Bok for a 'break' then turning up somewhere else on double the wage........

oh well

fat bastard

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:17 pm

:lol:

hate him the fat get :wink:

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:32 pm

Batman wrote:Nah

that ship has sailed now, let's not poke fun unless he does something really bad, such as quitting the Bok for a 'break' then turning up somewhere else on double the wage........

oh well

fat bastard
That genuinely made laugh out loud.

Leyther_Matt
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Leyther_Matt » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:50 pm

Judging by the tone of his recent interviews, the Geordie arrogance gene was quickly swamped him.

Says he expects a good reception from the BWFC fans because he left on good terms and took us to Europe twice.

Erm, you lied to BWFC as much as you did to Stevens and you only took us there once!

My view of him is really being soured in recent weeks.
This is the rhythm of Zat Knight

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:00 am

Leyther_Matt wrote:Judging by the tone of his recent interviews, the Geordie arrogance gene was quickly swamped him.

Says he expects a good reception from the BWFC fans because he left on good terms and took us to Europe twice.

Erm, you lied to BWFC as much as you did to Stevens and you only took us there once!

My view of him is really being soured in recent weeks.
Correct. The way Sam engineered his exit from Bolton has certain left a sour taste in the mouth. We should of known better after all he did the same leaving Notts County.

However I will not boo Sam on his return to the Reebok. I won't sing or cheer his name either.

Thanks for all you've done for us Sam, but 'I would just love it' if his tenure at St James Park was a short one. :twisted:

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:14 am

malcd1 wrote:However I will not boo Sam on his return to the Reebok. I won't sing or cheer his name either.

Thanks for all you've done for us Sam, but 'I would just love it' if his tenure at St James Park was a short one. :twisted:
My sentiments, exact-a-fecking-mundo! :mrgreen:
May the bridges I burn light your way

Verbal
Icon
Icon

Post by Verbal » Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:01 am

Here's too a mixed reception, a Bolton win first game and the toon army on his back quicker than bad acne.
"Young people, nowadays, imagine money is everything."

"Yes, and when they grow older they know it."