Sven to Citeh - lock up your daughters

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Sven to Citeh - lock up your daughters

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:08 pm

This is being reported as done deal on Sky now, no great surprise there, but as a resident of Greater Manchester - border goes through my front room - I'm already thinking about buying my female relations some sort of lockable underwear just in case they happen to bump into the over-sexed Swede. I'm a reasonable guy and if he wants to hold talks with me, I can offer him the mother-in-law - they're about the right age for each other and both have the same level of tactical awareness.

Wouldn't be so bad if Citeh hadn't just got rid of Mr F88kin ASBO - Joey Barton. It's only just become safe for the family to walk through the streets for fear of the nutty bastage jumping out of a bush and asking for a fight with my 14 year old daughter. Now we got Sven and possibly a load of naffed off/irate husbands, fathers and boyfriends to contend with.

Frank did say though that buying Citeh might offer up opportunities to talented Thais. I just hope he meant the female population that he intends to smuggle in by the haulage wagon load to keep Sven away from the locals.

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:00 pm

Wow, Sven eh!

What the next word up from Massive!
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:04 pm

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:Wow, Sven eh!

What the next word up from Massive!

is that some sort of army lingo??

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:09 pm

Frankly I find the whole Citeh saga barely creditable and would have assumed the whole thing was made up. Joey, Thai crooks and the resurrection of Sven. Seems like some fantasy, yet it all appears to be true.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:11 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:Frankly I find the whole Citeh saga barely creditable and would have assumed the whole thing was made up. Joey, Thai crooks and the resurrection of Sven. Seems like some fantasy, yet it all appears to be true.
I know!! You just can't make it up!

Fantastic though isn't it???