REASON WHY SMITH IS ON HIS WAY OUT

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:03 pm

of course SHE did, it's in her interests, it's the only way she keeps her tits in the paper
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:37 pm

communistworkethic wrote:of course SHE did, it's in her interests, it's the only way she keeps her tits in the paper
Ronnie's mother denies it absolutely and says she is making it all up. Who knows? and, of course, who cares? Mind you, she is quite attractive in looks if not in other things...
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

Re: REASON WHY SMITH IS ON HIS WAY OUT

Post by fatshaft » Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:06 pm

trotter wrote:Just read that the reason why Fergie is getting shut of Alan Smith is because he has been playing around with Gemma Atkinson who is Ronaldo's current girlfriend, Gemma (beauty) used to court Smith and has never told Ronaldo :oops: about the affair (tut tut) now the 2 players are at logger heads and Fergie has to be seen to be doing something - bye bye Smithy, I love it when the manx fall out. :D
As I used to live in the Isle of Man, this annoys me intensely, it is Mancs = Mancunians, Manx = Isle of Man

David Lee's Hair
Passionate
Passionate

Post by David Lee's Hair » Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:12 pm

communistworkethic wrote:jammy buggers....

any way ronnie denied she was his girlfriend in 442
That's only because he likes it when they say no

allegedly
Professionalism, the last refuge of the talentless