Iran 2-1 Uzbekistan (featuring Andranik)

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

jmjhb
Passionate
Passionate

Iran 2-1 Uzbekistan (featuring Andranik)

Post by jmjhb » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:06 pm

http://www.irangoals.com/2007/07/11/vid ... zbekistan/

There's a video of the goals from Iran's game with Uzbekistan. Comedy own goal from Iran, I have to admit, but very well-taken!

The reason I'm posting this thread is because of the second goal, as apparently the assist is from Andranik! An excellent through ball it is, something which encourages me greatly for next season.

He had apparently been sloppy on occasions previously in the game, so that touch of class from him made up for it.

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:13 pm

He can be as sloppy as he wants, if he's slotting passes like that to Anelka next season it'll be a four year deal please Mr Lee!
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Verbal
Icon
Icon

Post by Verbal » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:37 pm

Yes sir, thank you sir.
"Young people, nowadays, imagine money is everything."

"Yes, and when they grow older they know it."

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:56 pm

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:He can be as sloppy as he wants, if he's slotting passes like that to Anelka next season it'll be a four year deal please Mr Lee!
I seem to remember he got that kind of pass all the time at Arsenal, yet I can only recall one similar that resulted in a goal last season. More of the same, please!

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Re: Iran 2-1 Uzbekistan (featuring Andranik)

Post by malcd1 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:23 pm

jmjhb wrote:http://www.irangoals.com/2007/07/11/vid ... zbekistan/

There's a video of the goals from Iran's game with Uzbekistan. Comedy own goal from Iran, I have to admit, but very well-taken!

The reason I'm posting this thread is because of the second goal, as apparently the assist is from Andranik! An excellent through ball it is, something which encourages me greatly for next season.

He had apparently been sloppy on occasions previously in the game, so that touch of class from him made up for it.
Thanks again for the link. We don't get a lot of chance to see Iran and Andranik.

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:54 am

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:He can be as sloppy as he wants, if he's slotting passes like that to Anelka next season it'll be a four year deal please Mr Lee!
feck yeah