Free Setanta!

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

perfan
Reliable
Reliable

Post by perfan » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:48 pm

Leonard wrote:
perfan wrote:I work for Virgin Media.
Cue abuse...... Just kidding (although they have been a bit pap....)
Lol don't worry I'm used to it wherever I go, even when it was Telewest that I worked for I got abuse!

Leonard
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Leonard » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:53 pm

perfan wrote:
Leonard wrote:
perfan wrote:I work for Virgin Media.
Cue abuse...... Just kidding (although they have been a bit pap....)
Lol don't worry I'm used to it wherever I go, even when it was Telewest that I worked for I got abuse!
Not your fault mate. But... before I get excited, can I check this... If I get the XL TV package (which I do), I now definitely get all Setanta channels for free?

I saw the necastle game last night, I noticed that Celtic TV and Rangers TV were showing on the othetr setanta channels, but when I came down this morning, the setanta channels were off (although it might just be that they aint on in the morning).

Can you clarify before I make a t!t of myself by telling everyone I know...?

Cheers!
Lenny's Trusty Trolley - Unofficially sponsored by www.physioroom.com

AND.... Neville's Barbers on Church Road!!!

AND NOW... Mich's Beefy Burgers!!!

perfan
Reliable
Reliable

Post by perfan » Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:06 pm

Yes, the only channel you don't get is NASN. I'm pretty sure the channels are 24 hours, if you want to you can PM me your Virgin account number and I can make sure the channels are there (though I understand if you'd rather not!)

Leonard
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Leonard » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:43 pm

perfan wrote:Yes, the only channel you don't get is NASN. I'm pretty sure the channels are 24 hours, if you want to you can PM me your Virgin account number and I can make sure the channels are there (though I understand if you'd rather not!)
Cheers Perfan. They all seems to be there but Set2 just has a promo loop running. I guess it will until there is actually a game showing.

I'll PM you my a/c details if you'll unlock all the channels for me! :wink:
Lenny's Trusty Trolley - Unofficially sponsored by www.physioroom.com

AND.... Neville's Barbers on Church Road!!!

AND NOW... Mich's Beefy Burgers!!!

Mich Caine

Post by Mich Caine » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:43 pm

I just got shot off Virgin Media and got Sky+.

Is it true Virgin Media will give Setanta to customers for free? I have to say that could be the first time Virgin Media have done anything for their customers. It still wouldn't have been enough for me to stay with Virgin Media, compared to Sky its just pathetic, absolutely rubbish.

Sky+ is awesome for starters, but also I must have at least 100 channels more channels now and am paying a lot less. As for Virgin Media, losing the Sky channels - Sky 1, Sky 2, Sky Travel, Sky News, Sky Sports News, etc was just ridiculous for when they took over. And then I had Prem Plus and they never switched on the games until the 70th minute usually. Then you couldn't even get through to anyone to speak to.

All these matches they will show anyway will be on the internet for free plus hundreds more matches on PPMate. I would definitely recommend getting shot of crappy Virgin Media, they are a complete and utter joke.