Shearer predicts top 7 finsh - for everyone!

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

coffeymagic
Reliable
Reliable

Shearer predicts top 7 finsh - for everyone!

Post by coffeymagic » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:08 am

Watching MotD how many times did AS say 'Top 7 finish'? I've just had a look at last years league table and, yep only 7 teams finished in the top 7.

Of course, you've got the big 4 - then City and Newcaslte (who are abviously going to go all the way - because, well just because) then there's Spurs who can realistically challenge Arsenal plus Everton who are a solid top 7 side. After them come Blackburn and Reading who are both strong top seven sides.

After Saturday's one-nil win Sunderland will stay in the premiership and there's no reason why they can't finish in the top seven.

He didn't mention us though.
I'm not asking you to 'think outside the box' I just wish you'd have a rummage around in it once in a while.

http://www.coffeymagic.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
twitter @thetonycoffey

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Re: Shearer predicts top 7 finsh - for everyone!

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:07 am

coffeymagic wrote:Watching MotD how many times did AS say 'Top 7 finish'? I've just had a look at last years league table and, yep only 7 teams finished in the top 7.

Of course, you've got the big 4 - then City and Newcaslte (who are abviously going to go all the way - because, well just because) then there's Spurs who can realistically challenge Arsenal plus Everton who are a solid top 7 side. After them come Blackburn and Reading who are both strong top seven sides.

After Saturday's one-nil win Sunderland will stay in the premiership and there's no reason why they can't finish in the top seven.

He didn't mention us though.
Because we'll finish eighth and be relegated!
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!