Friends Reunited

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Friends Reunited

Post by communistworkethic » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:05 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 918873.stm

nicely summed up by the 606er's comment
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Friends Reunited

Post by boltonboris » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:09 pm

communistworkethic wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 918873.stm

nicely summed up by the 606er's comment
He'll fit in perfectly!

I can see the fans view on Sky Sports new already

"That boys fackin nats!, He Larvs a drinkie darnt he"

susstudio
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by susstudio » Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:01 pm

He's at West Ham? Oh dear. Haven't they realised that Lee Bowyer (also a West Ham player) had a fight with Dyer on the pitch when they were at Newcastle and, whilst Bowyer was at Leeds United, he had a fight with an Asian bloke outside the Majestyk nightclub in Leeds City Centre? It's only gonna end in tears, I can see it coming... *ahem*

KEVIN DAVIES FOR PRESIDENT!!

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:47 pm

susstudio wrote:He's at West Ham? Oh dear. Haven't they realised that Lee Bowyer (also a West Ham player) had a fight with Dyer on the pitch when they were at Newcastle and, whilst Bowyer was at Leeds United, he had a fight with an Asian bloke outside the Majestyk nightclub in Leeds City Centre? It's only gonna end in tears, I can see it coming... *ahem*
it wasn't outside majestyk, them followed him to Mill Hill Kebab shop where they stomped up and down on him then ran away and lied about it to the police
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

jmjhb
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jmjhb » Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:05 pm

Friends Reunited? Facebook is better. ;)

InsaneApache
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by InsaneApache » Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:08 pm

T'was indeed Mill Hill. IIRC they jumped up and down on his head.
Here I stand foot in hand...talkin to my wall....I'm not quite right at all...am I?

susstudio
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by susstudio » Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:59 pm

communistworkethic wrote:
susstudio wrote:He's at West Ham? Oh dear. Haven't they realised that Lee Bowyer (also a West Ham player) had a fight with Dyer on the pitch when they were at Newcastle and, whilst Bowyer was at Leeds United, he had a fight with an Asian bloke outside the Majestyk nightclub in Leeds City Centre? It's only gonna end in tears, I can see it coming... *ahem*
it wasn't outside majestyk, them followed him to Mill Hill Kebab shop where they stomped up and down on him then ran away and lied about it to the police
Well someone told me it was outside Majestyk... and I'm from Leeds myself. Oops!

KEVIN DAVIES FOR PRESIDENT!!

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:37 pm

susstudio wrote:
communistworkethic wrote:
Well someone told me it was outside Majestyk... and I'm from Leeds myself. Oops!
As far as I can remember, Bowyer and Woodgate had been out on the piss in the Majestyk, but it kicked off outside the Kebab shop up Mill Hill.