lol, Fulham

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

libreg
Hopeful
Hopeful

lol, Fulham

Post by libreg » Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:15 pm

Lost the game in the last 10 minutes again. :laugh: I almost feel sorry for them. Almost. They worked so hard to win it, put up an exhausting effort, and conceded two goals, one from a penalty and one from torres in the last 10 minutes. With luck like that, hopefully they'll take our place in the last 3 and we won't get relegated. :twisted:
Yeah.

Batman

Post by Batman » Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:24 pm

megson out!

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

Re: lol, Fulham

Post by fatshaft » Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:38 pm

libreg wrote:Lost the game in the last 10 minutes again. :laugh: I almost feel sorry for them. Almost. They worked so hard to win it, put up an exhausting effort, and conceded two goals, one from a penalty and one from torres in the last 10 minutes. With luck like that, hopefully they'll take our place in the last 3 and we won't get relegated. :twisted:
I'm certainly not with you in laughing, for two reasons, the stupid laugh at West Ham thread last year, and the fact while it was the best result for us, it would have been much funnier Liverpool dropping points again. On balance good result, but surely Liverpool are more worthy of scorn than Fulham?

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

Post by fatshaft » Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:42 pm

Batman wrote:megson out!
Batty, I'm getting the feeling you may have been in the pub?

Mar
Icon
Icon

Re: lol, Fulham

Post by Mar » Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:51 pm

fatshaft wrote:
libreg wrote:Lost the game in the last 10 minutes again. :laugh: I almost feel sorry for them. Almost. They worked so hard to win it, put up an exhausting effort, and conceded two goals, one from a penalty and one from torres in the last 10 minutes. With luck like that, hopefully they'll take our place in the last 3 and we won't get relegated. :twisted:
I'm certainly not with you in laughing, for two reasons, the stupid laugh at West Ham thread last year, and the fact while it was the best result for us, it would have been much funnier Liverpool dropping points again. On balance good result, but surely Liverpool are more worthy of scorn than Fulham?
The thread wasn't stupid. It was funny, up until we landed in a similar situation this season. :(

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:27 am

What Mar said - and there's still plenty to laugh at down Upton Park. Give them time.
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

Tals-biggest-fan
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Tals-biggest-fan » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:59 pm

i was watching the game on sopcast, & i thought to myself, Damn Fulham might hang on, but 30 seconds later, Liverpool score!
NEIL LENNON'S SUPERWHITE ARMY