Why does bat man wear a mask ?

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

madmarx
Hopeful
Hopeful

Why does bat man wear a mask ?

Post by madmarx » Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:48 pm

Sky HD worked with top model agency D1 Model Management to study high definition footage of crowds from every Premier League match last season, and name the top 10 best-looking clubs as:

1. Liverpool
2. Fulham
3. Tottenham Hotspur
4. Sunderland
5. Chelsea
6. Newcastle United
7. Arsenal
8. Bolton Wanderers
9. West Ham United
10. Manchester United

Dean Cleary-Patterson, from D1 Model Management said: "We're used to scouting the cream of British modelling talent in all sorts of weird and wonderful places, but football crowds are certainly a new concept for us!

"We typically take into account a whole range of aspects of a person's appearance, from the symmetry of their features to the glossiness of their hair. It's interesting to know we might need to start scouring the stands of Anfield to find our next big name!"

Sky's Christian Cull explains: "High definition really changes the way you watch TV, so you end up noticing lots more than you normally would.

"With images so detailed, you can see faces in the crowd much more clearly, so we had a bit of fun by teaming up with D1 Model Management to create a league table of the best looking fans.

"I'm a Chelsea fan, so I'm not used to languishing in mid-table."

Sorry lads :oyea:

Batman

Post by Batman » Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:51 pm

I take it you don't go to the games then monkey boy?.....

madmarx
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by madmarx » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:00 pm

Batman wrote:I take it you don't go to the games then monkey boy?.....
hahaha! yes i do mate, even the televised ones. and were better looking than the mags... not sure about the scousers though, must be all that heroin chic the model agency likes. :)

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:10 pm

At least madmarx hasn't used this as further evidence that Sunderland are a bigger club than Bolton, etc....
www.mini-medallists.co.uk
RobbieSavagesLeg wrote:I'd rather support Bolton than be you

madmarx
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by madmarx » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:15 pm

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab wrote: At least madmarx hasn't used this as further evidence that Sunderland are a bigger club than Bolton, etc....
nah mate, just a jest, you wanna see some of the munters at our ground, bloody horrible. Mind we have a fair smattering of stunners an all, amazing the quality totty that gets in. Not many of em seem to travel though, think they all like to be back down the town for 8.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:20 pm

madmarx wrote:
hahaha! yes i do mate, even the televised ones. and were better looking than the mags... not sure about the scousers though, must be all that heroin chic the model agency likes. :)
Liverpool is the Capital of Culture after all, you know. :wink:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:24 pm

Remember - most model agencies look for 'glamour' nowadays. And remember, 'glamour' nowadays means 'orange skin and tits you really, really want to get out at all opportunities'. This explains the Scouse dominance.

If there were more jaundiced male Newcastle fans, the modelling agency would have them streets ahead.
www.mini-medallists.co.uk
RobbieSavagesLeg wrote:I'd rather support Bolton than be you

madmarx
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by madmarx » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:31 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
madmarx wrote:
Liverpool is the Capital of Culture after all, you know. :wink:
oh aye, theyre renoun for it, cant get stirred for people singing tosca in the streets in huyton and toxteth. :)

Nowt gainst scousers or owt, wouldnt lend one me bike though. :wink2:

madmarx
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by madmarx » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:33 pm

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab wrote:Remember - most model agencies look for 'glamour' nowadays. And remember, 'glamour' nowadays means 'orange skin and tits you really, really want to get out at all opportunities'. This explains the Scouse dominance.

If there were more jaundiced male Newcastle fans, the modelling agency would have them streets ahead.
thats probably why were so high up then, half the buggers are jacking up some new stuff that sends em dark orange... No joke, i kid you not. Needle job. :shock:

madmarx
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by madmarx » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:36 pm

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab wrote:Remember - most model agencies look for 'glamour' nowadays. And remember, 'glamour' nowadays means 'orange skin and tits you really, really want to get out at all opportunities'. This explains the Scouse dominance.

The jaundiced male newcastle fans are about, but they dont go to the match, they are too busy necking special brew and working on thier failed liver induced tans.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:05 am

Nothing like a bit of natural beauty (cough) Note the natural mobile position too.

Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:49 am

TANGODANCER wrote:Nothing like a bit of natural beauty (cough) Note the natural mobile position too.

Hiroshima 1945? "It's only one plane, nothing to worry about. Christ, Brenda!" :)
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:03 am

Me and my mate were stood on the bridge across Wembley Way before the Rola Cola Trophy Final watching the hoardes amble down when we had a horrid moment of realisation. Bolton actually out dog-ends Liverpool! :shock:
May the bridges I burn light your way

madmarx
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by madmarx » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:07 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:Me and my mate were stood on the bridge across Wembley Way before the Rola Cola Trophy Final watching the hoardes amble down when we had a horrid moment of realisation. Bolton actually out dog-ends Liverpool! :shock:
Thinking about the above list, thats only the top 10 !! Would love to know who came last, or finished in equal not first if you want to be PC. Guesses? :vomit:

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:45 pm

What's the scientific measurement for best-looking? :conf:

I'm just thinking that if the counting or however it was measured was done by women that would explain why Liverpool came out top, being the only team most women know.

madmarx
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by madmarx » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:57 pm

hisroyalgingerness wrote:What's the scientific measurement for best-looking? :conf:

I'm just thinking that if the counting or however it was measured was done by women that would explain why Liverpool came out top, being the only team most women know.
Dean Cleary -patterson and Christian Cull, sound like gayers to me mind, probably the best judges actually

Tombwfc
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Tombwfc » Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:28 pm

madmarx wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:Me and my mate were stood on the bridge across Wembley Way before the Rola Cola Trophy Final watching the hoardes amble down when we had a horrid moment of realisation. Bolton actually out dog-ends Liverpool! :shock:
Thinking about the above list, thats only the top 10 !! Would love to know who came last, or finished in equal not first if you want to be PC. Guesses? :vomit:
It was on SSN before. It was Pompey fans.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:30 pm

hisroyalgingerness wrote:What's the scientific measurement for best-looking? :conf:
We don't know but we're keeping you hidden. :wink:
May the bridges I burn light your way

madmarx
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by madmarx » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:13 pm

Tombwfc wrote:
madmarx wrote:
It was on SSN before. It was Pompey fans.
Figures, they probably take after that scrotum faced manager of theirs , wobbly chopped sh*t that he is

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:39 am

aye sunnerland has it's own top model agency......

http://www.ugly.org/ugly_home.html
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house