Crying mags

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

madmarx
Hopeful
Hopeful

Crying mags

Post by madmarx » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:00 pm

I would just like to let fellow football fans know that the crowd disturbance reports from the Stadium of Light following the humiliation of the Mags is being greatly exaggerated, i dont know why but somebody has an agenda. Probably Northumbria police after being heavily crticised for being overly assertive at previous games.

There were about 50 people on the pitch only about 10 of whom could in any way be said to be threatening. The media is reporting large scale bother, total rubbish, feck* Richard keys wants his head kicking in as does half of fleet street. 29 arrests at a derby !!?? Nothing ! especially considering it was our first home derby win in 28 years

The mags are just trying to whip up a backlash cos they got stuffed and then baited (it was feck* brilliant :D )

Do not fear on your travels to the stadium we are as benign as ever was.

PS oh aye we lobbed a few coins at Joey Barton , but you would wouldnt you?

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:21 am

hmmmm I'm getting a word.................................................. charlie
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Crying mags

Post by boltonboris » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:17 am

madmarx wrote:I would just like to let fellow football fans know that the crowd disturbance reports from the Stadium of Light following the humiliation of the Mags is being greatly exaggerated, i dont know why but somebody has an agenda. Probably Northumbria police after being heavily crticised for being overly assertive at previous games.

There were about 50 people on the pitch only about 10 of whom could in any way be said to be threatening. The media is reporting large scale bother, total rubbish, feck Richard keys wants his head kicking in as does half of fleet street. 29 arrests at a derby !!?? Nothing ! especially considering it was our first home derby win in 28 years

You're hard aren't ya, not at all a cock end either

The mags are just trying to whip up a backlash cos they got stuffed and then baited (it was feck brilliant :D )

No, no I wouldn't

madmarx
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by madmarx » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:07 pm

boltonboris wrote:
madmarx wrote:I would just like to let fellow football fans know that the crowd disturbance reports from the Stadium of Light following the humiliation of the Mags is being greatly exaggerated, i dont know why but somebody has an agenda. Probably Northumbria police after being heavily crticised for being overly assertive at previous games.

There were about 50 people on the pitch only about 10 of whom could in any way be said to be threatening. The media is reporting large scale bother, total rubbish, feck Richard keys wants his head kicking in as does half of fleet street. 29 arrests at a derby !!?? Nothing ! especially considering it was our first home derby win in 28 years

The mags are just trying to whip up a backlash cos they got stuffed and then baited (it was feck brilliant :D )

No, no I wouldn't
Come on pal,you must remember passion and big crowds ? Sorry i forgot Bolton went from Nat Lofthouse to the Taylor report with no discernable experiences in between didnt you? . Nay wonder there is no atmosphere at the rebok, the likes of you just suck it all out.

If you saw Keys blatantly misrepresenting and inflaming a low level situation at your club wouldnt you feel angry ( maybe write him a short turse note?) If some animal that should be inside was aggravating your fans most volatile section ( do you have one?) got his deserts wouldnt you have just a slight element of " good enough for him" ( the "you would wouldnt you" comment was tongue in cheek by the way, i never throw money away)

Best of luck with your season, each season must seem an eternity sat next to you i,m sure . Wrap up warm if your coming to ours it gets a bit windy and we wouldnt want you catching a chill, bovril or no bovril , tartan rug or no tartan rug, you can never be too careful.

For the less supercilious amongst you , just to re-iterate, dont be fooled by the agenda, high spirits and handbags with the in-laws only, no riots , no violence ( well probably about 3 or 4 on each side had a go) just rubbing it in their faces a bit. Screw Keys , screw Sky, screw the FA. The truth must out.

There is no problem at the SOL with crowd violence, although you might get a bat in the dish in general in Sunderland, it will be purely personal not footbal related, its a local hazard :D

Tombwfc
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Tombwfc » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:17 pm

Being as it was live on tv, and everyone saw it, i'm not sure how you can plead that it's been overexaggerated.

And while Barton is a nice person, if him being stood around doing nothing incites you into such rage (as it seemingly did to the fella who tried to get to him when he was warming up) then you've no business being in a football ground. Or anywhere really...

Funny how you're quite happy to wish to kick Keys' head in, but none of your lot would go near Barton aside from chucking coins from a distance. Hard men indeed...

madmarx
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by madmarx » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:35 pm

Tombwfc wrote:Being as it was live on tv, and everyone saw it, i'm not sure how you can plead that it's been overexaggerated.

And while Barton is a tw*t, if him being stood around doing nothing incites you into such rage (as it seemingly did to the fella who tried to get to him when he was warming up) then you've no business being in a football ground. Or anywhere really...

Funny how you're quite happy to wish to kick Keys' head in, but none of your lot would go near Barton aside from chucking coins from a distance. Hard men indeed...
Look again mate, what you saw was posturing and celebration not violence, you are too suggestable (sky must be working its magic well with you) . If you have it on record try and find a punch thrown, look on youtube, sure lots of nasty swearing and evident hatred but negligable violence ( this against a background of poor policing)

As for getting at Barton, you contradict yourself a bit... one fella tried to actually get at him but none of our lot would dare go near him, which is it? .

In terms of our lads not going near him, he is a very lucky lad that he doesnt have to live on one of the estates over our way, there would be plenty that would go near him, from 15 year olds up over.. If you look at relative behaviour in general it is him that doesnt deserve to be anywhere..... and Barton wasnt just stood around, he was facing our lunatics stretching on the advertising hordings right in front ( the SW corner is known for its daft lads) , he then kisses the scum badge?? maybe you can make a case and say " oh anyone can do anything , it doesnt excuse a reaction? do you really think he was doing this absent mindedly like???. I think there was elements of Kinnear wanting to redirect the level of support from the team to hating Barton, and it worked to an extent ( You remember the crazy gang?)

As for Keys, he's just a Sky prostitute exagerrating issues to protect a global brand for his paymasters, that will be in his brief " make sure you get loads of disapproval in Richard"

You get taken in if you want and consume your sanitised, judgemental broadcasting all you want, i was there , i know derbys, i know what both sides come for and expect, this was nothing, nothing at all.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:38 pm

madmarx wrote:
boltonboris wrote:

No, no I wouldn't
Come on pal,you must remember passion and big crowds ? Sorry i forgot Bolton went from Nat Lofthouse to the Taylor report with no discernable experiences in between didnt you? . Nay wonder there is no atmosphere at the rebok, the likes of you just suck it all out.

If you saw Keys blatantly misrepresenting and inflaming a low level situation at your club wouldnt you feel angry ( maybe write him a short turse note?) If some animal that should be inside was aggravating your fans most volatile section ( do you have one?) got his deserts wouldnt you have just a slight element of " good enough for him" ( the "you would wouldnt you" comment was tongue in cheek by the way, i never throw money away)

Best of luck with your season, each season must seem an eternity sat next to you i,m sure . Wrap up warm if your coming to ours it gets a bit windy and we wouldnt want you catching a chill, bovril or no bovril , tartan rug or no tartan rug, you can never be too careful.

For the less supercilious amongst you , just to re-iterate, dont be fooled by the agenda, high spirits and handbags with the in-laws only, no riots , no violence ( well probably about 3 or 4 on each side had a go) just rubbing it in their faces a bit. Screw Keys , screw Sky, screw the FA. The truth must out.

There is no problem at the SOL with crowd violence, although you might get a bat in the dish in general in Sunderland, it will be purely personal not footbal related, its a local hazard :D
I'm passoinate and vociferous, I just don't get impressed by hooliganism, nor do I see it as 1upmanship that you have more violent fans than us

However, If you were to throw a coin at me, I'd feckin chin ya

Tombwfc
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Tombwfc » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:47 pm

As for getting at Barton, you contradict yourself a bit... one fella tried to actually get at him but none of our lot would dare go near him, which is it? .
Well it didn't show it, thats just how it was reported by the (apparently ever-inaccurate) Sky. If the policing was as bad as you said it was, he wouldn't have had to have tried hard to get to Barton. Especially being as numerous folk managed to get on the pitch after the game. No doubt he was content shouting abuse at him from a safe position in the stands.

And yes i've seen pictures of Barton kissing a piece of clothing. Again, if that incites you then you're a fecking moron.

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:53 pm

Stop throwing our fxcking tax money at players!
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

madmarx
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by madmarx » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:03 pm

Tombwfc wrote:
Well it didn't show it, thats just how it was reported by the (apparently ever-inaccurate) Sky. If the policing was as bad as you said it was, he wouldn't have had to have tried hard to get to Barton. Especially being as numerous folk managed to get on the pitch after the game. No doubt he was content shouting abuse at him from a safe position in the stands.

And yes i've seen pictures of Barton kissing a piece of clothing. Again, if that incites you then you're a fecking moron.
Stewards stopped the 'attacker' its easy to stop one , not so easy to stop many as happened at the end because the coppers were down on the concourse

and if it doesnt incite you pal, i feel sorry for your football team. I hope the players have more passion than you. Ours matched our passion on Saturday.

Seems to be you that fancies himself as a hard lad calling names on a forum, try and keep your little names to yourself as you know i am easily incited. You must be feeling hard since the spirit of the board got banned ? Did you have a little tea party in celebration that the nasty man has gone? .

madmarx
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by madmarx » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:04 pm

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:Stop throwing our fxcking tax money at players!
:D :D fek off he,s got fines to pay too you know, its called social policy :D

ThePosterFormerlyKnownAs
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by ThePosterFormerlyKnownAs » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:41 pm

madmarx wrote: feck Richard keys wants his head kicking in

Oh dear. You can tell it is half term in Sunderland.
Tombwfc wrote:Being as it was live on tv, and everyone saw it, i'm not sure how you can plead that it's been overexaggerated.

And while Barton is a tw*t, if him being stood around doing nothing incites you into such rage (as it seemingly did to the fella who tried to get to him when he was warming up) then you've no business being in a football ground. Or anywhere really...

It happened right in front of me Tom, and I can safely say that the way the media have blown it out of proportion it is overexaggerated. There was not 'hundreds' on the pitch, there was 20 at most. Yes, those people are idiots and should (rightly) be banned for life, but the violence was started by the Newcastle fans. You could well say that this is short sightedness/rose tinted glasses on my part but I can only go on what I saw and that was:

1. Newcastle fans storming the pitch to get at Sunderland fans. 2 wrongs do NOT make a right, but from what I could see there was no violence aimed from Sunderland fans toward Newcastle fans.
2. Newcastle fans ripping out seats and throwing them into the crowds either side of them.
3. Newcastle fans beating each other up.

However, Sunderlands record isn't much better:

1. Sunderland fan throwing firework at police horse
2. Sunderland fan throwing paint grenade into crowd of NUFC fans
3. Sunderland fan breaking wrist of British Transport Policeman.

The numbers involved has been greatly exaggerated, as has most of the incidents, but there is no denying both sets of fans were at fault.

Barton on the other hand...

Absolutely no place in football for either him, or the person who threw the 20p at him, or the lucozade bottle. From what I could see/have heard the items were only thrown AFTER Barton kissed the badge and made gestures towards the crowd. However, I cannot defend the idiots who threw anything at him.

29 arrests, but down on last year. Last years was mainly for Drunken Disorderly behaviour, intimidating behaviour, affray and the usual shenanigans that goes on on Derby Day. No place for pitch invasions - whether peaceful or not - or violence in modern day football.

Tarnished the best day in the life as a Sunderland supporter.

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:45 pm

TBH, I think you're all a bunch of poofs for throwing coins at him. If it had been pickaxes, there might be some news in this story.....
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

madmarx
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by madmarx » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:55 pm

ThePosterFormerlyKnownAs wrote:
madmarx wrote: feck Richard keys wants his head kicking in

Oh dear. You can tell it is half term in Sunderland.

It happened right in front of me Tom, and I can safely say that the way the media have blown it out of proportion it is overexaggerated. There was not 'hundreds' on the pitch, there was 20 at most. Yes, those people are idiots and should (rightly) be banned for life, but the violence was started by the Newcastle fans. You could well say that this is short sightedness/rose tinted glasses on my part but I can only go on what I saw and that was:

1. Newcastle fans storming the pitch to get at Sunderland fans. 2 wrongs do NOT make a right, but from what I could see there was no violence aimed from Sunderland fans toward Newcastle fans.
2. Newcastle fans ripping out seats and throwing them into the crowds either side of them.
3. Newcastle fans beating each other up.

However, Sunderlands record isn't much better:

1. Sunderland fan throwing firework at police horse
2. Sunderland fan throwing paint grenade into crowd of NUFC fans
3. Sunderland fan breaking wrist of British Transport Policeman.

The numbers involved has been greatly exaggerated, as has most of the incidents, but there is no denying both sets of fans were at fault.

Barton on the other hand...

Absolutely no place in football for either him, or the person who threw the 20p at him, or the lucozade bottle. From what I could see/have heard the items were only thrown AFTER Barton kissed the badge and made gestures towards the crowd. However, I cannot defend the idiots who threw anything at him.

29 arrests, but down on last year. Last years was mainly for Drunken Disorderly behaviour, intimidating behaviour, affray and the usual shenanigans that goes on on Derby Day. No place for pitch invasions - whether peaceful or not - or violence in modern day football.

Tarnished the best day in the life as a Sunderland supporter.
If it happened right in front of you i presume your either a South stand pay as you go occasional or an East stand waxwork, you dont sound like SW corner to me :D

You are just saying all the same things as me but trying to look intelligent with it... i couldnt give a toss about anyones opinion of me , i just wanted to let the lads know that there was no major bother, not sit in the judgment of Pilot on my own fans..

wouldnt like to be beside you in the trenches :D

madmarx
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by madmarx » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:56 pm

Lord Kangana wrote:TBH, I think you're all a bunch of poofs for throwing coins at him. If it had been pickaxes, there might be some news in this story.....
His family is well aquaited with ice picks :shock:

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:57 pm

I know :wink:
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

ThePosterFormerlyKnownAs
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by ThePosterFormerlyKnownAs » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:08 pm

madmarx wrote: If it happened right in front of you i presume your either a South stand pay as you go occasional or an East stand waxwork, you dont sound like SW corner to me :D

You are just saying all the same things as me but trying to look intelligent with it... i couldnt give a toss about anyones opinion of me , i just wanted to let the lads know that there was no major bother, not sit in the judgment of Pilot on my own fans..

SE Corner ST holder, actually. 2 out of 3 isn't too bad, though!

Do you think it is impressive to suggest that Dickie Keys should have his head kicked in, or Joey Barton have things thrown at him? If you can even think of justifying our supporters behaviour then you're no worse than them. Yes, it has been grossly exagerrated by the media/police but at the end of the day, it shouldn't have happened.

madmarx
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by madmarx » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:33 pm

ThePosterFormerlyKnownAs wrote:
madmarx wrote: If it happened right in front of you i presume your either a South stand pay as you go occasional or an East stand waxwork, you dont sound like SW corner to me :D

SE Corner ST holder, actually. 2 out of 3 isn't too bad, though!

Do you think it is impressive to suggest that Dickie Keys should have his head kicked in, or Joey Barton have things thrown at him? If you can even think of justifying our supporters behaviour then you're no worse than them. Yes, it has been grossly exagerrated by the media/police but at the end of the day, it shouldn't have happened.
You ( and several other users of boards) should keep reality and badinage firmly separate. If i say " keys should have his head kicked in" what is the likelyhood that this will happen?? will i ever meet him? will some mad man reading this ( admittedly exceptionally high traffic :wink: ) board do a copy cat assualt in my name? No of course not.. its akin to.. "i could bloody murder you"...

Your ilk would probably see some lad do 5 years for threatening to kill.. why ? because youre up your own arse mate, you take your views too seriously, this is just a bit of sport ,not reality, knock about so to speak , usually my posts do have a central element of truth but sometimes are elementally tongue in cheek, for no other reason than i fancy it.

My central element of truth in this thread was Sky, aided and abetted by Keys, slandered us something rotten on saturday over nothing, Barton, a thug, got no more than could be seen as justice in kind as well. Bolton fans do not need to feel that the stadium is a violent place because this was limited and just a one off derby spat.

You seem to agree but want to get deeper than that and do a Mary whitehouse thought police job, stop in the south east corner, its made for you, loads of room for your flask and sufficiently under populated that your OPINIONS will be heard. Or you could move to Bolton and sit next to Tom et al.. maybe a mass "tut" would break out at the rebok?

lovethesmellofnapalm
Reliable
Reliable

Post by lovethesmellofnapalm » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:42 pm

Why are you two bandying this shite about when you should be celebrating a (rare) victory against the biggest team in the North-East?
"A child of five would understand this- send someone to fetch a child of five"

madmarx
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by madmarx » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:45 pm

lovethesmellofnapalm wrote:Why are you two bandying this shite about when you should be celebrating a (rare) victory against the biggest team in the North-East?
nearly had me then :wink:

Some people cant celebrate shit for looking at others and sitting in judgement, its a characteristic more common in the mags but ya kna?

COME ON YOU BAGGIES the neet :D