Paul Ince - praise for a change

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 19597
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:49 am
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England
Contact:

Post by bobo the clown » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:05 pm

He's buggered if they lose to Burnley in't fizzy-pop cup.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

jaffka
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8439
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: uk

Post by jaffka » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:08 pm

bobo the clown wrote:He's buggered if they lose to Burnley in't fizzy-pop cup.
I think he will be quite safe as Burnley have gone through and Blackburn were knocked out tonight.

William the White
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8454
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:43 pm
Location: Trotter Shop

Post by William the White » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:11 pm

jaffka wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:He's buggered if they lose to Burnley in't fizzy-pop cup.
I think he will be quite safe as Burnley have gone through and Blackburn were knocked out tonight.
:lol:

Betcha Burnley going thru and blackburn going out doesn't make him safe.

jaffka
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8439
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: uk

Post by jaffka » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:18 pm

William the White wrote:
jaffka wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:He's buggered if they lose to Burnley in't fizzy-pop cup.
I think he will be quite safe as Burnley have gone through and Blackburn were knocked out tonight.
:lol:

Betcha Burnley going thru and blackburn going out doesn't make him safe.
I think that they are going to stick with him, the squad is aging and Turner Jacks money has gone now, they really are team punching above their weight, just happened to strike luck with Santa Cruz, which was apparently one of those free transfers that no longer exists!

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon
Posts: 5210
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:04 pm

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:29 pm

Can you imagine if they had got through and played Burnley in the two-legged semis. That'd be two riots

William the White
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8454
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:43 pm
Location: Trotter Shop

Post by William the White » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:27 pm

hisroyalgingerness wrote:Can you imagine if they had got through and played Burnley in the two-legged semis. That'd be two riots
Which could hae severely damaged two such picturesque towns...

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 20868
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:51 pm

Post by Prufrock » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:31 pm

jaffka wrote:
William the White wrote:
jaffka wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:He's buggered if they lose to Burnley in't fizzy-pop cup.
I think he will be quite safe as Burnley have gone through and Blackburn were knocked out tonight.
:lol:

Betcha Burnley going thru and blackburn going out doesn't make him safe.
I think that they are going to stick with him, the squad is aging and Turner Jacks money has gone now, they really are team punching above their weight, just happened to strike luck with Santa Cruz, which was apparently one of those free transfers that no longer exists!
You mean a free transfer costing 3.5 million quid? sort of like the money we HAVE been paying for players since the market which has dried up dried up?
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

jaffka
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8439
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: uk

Post by jaffka » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:13 pm

Prufrock wrote:
jaffka wrote:
William the White wrote:
jaffka wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:He's buggered if they lose to Burnley in't fizzy-pop cup.
I think he will be quite safe as Burnley have gone through and Blackburn were knocked out tonight.
:lol:

Betcha Burnley going thru and blackburn going out doesn't make him safe.
I think that they are going to stick with him, the squad is aging and Turner Jacks money has gone now, they really are team punching above their weight, just happened to strike luck with Santa Cruz, which was apparently one of those free transfers that no longer exists!
You mean a free transfer costing 3.5 million quid? sort of like the money we HAVE been paying for players since the market which has dried up dried up?
I would have liked to have seen him come to the Reebok

jaffka
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8439
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: uk

Post by jaffka » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:20 pm

There is a rumour circulating that Ince will be sacked on monday or tuesday.

The inbreds want Big Sam and are acting now to compete with Sunderland.

Leyther_Matt
Reliable
Reliable
Posts: 986
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:03 am
Location: Leigh

Post by Leyther_Matt » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:34 pm

jaffka wrote:The inbreds want Big Sam and are acting now to compete with Sunderland.
The club or the fans? Seem to remember he was a front runner before they appointed Ince, but he was edged out because the Bolton connection meant he was unpopular with fans (in fairness, if the boot were on t'other foot, then I wouldn't want Souness).
This is the rhythm of Zat Knight

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 19597
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:49 am
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England
Contact:

Post by bobo the clown » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:21 pm

Leyther_Matt wrote:
jaffka wrote:The inbreds want Big Sam and are acting now to compete with Sunderland.
The club or the fans? Seem to remember he was a front runner before they appointed Ince, but he was edged out because the Bolton connection meant he was unpopular with fans (in fairness, if the boot were on t'other foot, then I wouldn't want Souness).
Yes, but that's because he's an odourous knob !!

Ah ... seeing your point, now.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 3057
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:21 pm

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:45 pm

http://www.brfcs.co.uk/mb/index.php?s=0 ... opic=20340

Dingles getting rather upset about some Mirror bloke.

Mirror fella seems to be forgetting that Ince is proving to be a bit shite.

Tombwfc
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 2912
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:37 pm

Post by Tombwfc » Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:16 pm

I like Holt, but he's talking bollocks.

The Inbreds don't dislike Ince because he's black, they don't like him because he's fecking shite.

Really, Ince is being treated like Keegan in Geordieland compared to the way Megson gets treated here.

jaffka
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8439
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: uk

Post by jaffka » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:36 pm

There could well be an element of racism in this though.

There were'nt many black players signed by Rovers when Walker was at the helm.

Now he has gone, the trustees enact on his wishes.

Tombwfc
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 2912
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:37 pm

Post by Tombwfc » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:40 pm

jaffka wrote:There could well be an element of racism in this though.

There were'nt many black players signed by Rovers when Walker was at the helm.

Now he has gone, the trustees enact on his wishes.
Which would involve appointing a black manager, signing Robbie Fowler and Keith Andrews behind his back and making the side play shite so that they can then sack him?

Seems a pretty complicated plan for these racist football club owners to undertake. Not least because it could end up costing them £30mil.

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 15355
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:42 pm
Location: Vagantes numquam erramus

Post by Lord Kangana » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:45 pm

So thats this weeks excuse, anyway. I thought last week they were all out to get him because they were jealous of him being an ex-rag, and previous to that because he wasn't a big name. I don't like Megson, but I can assure you its nothing to do with his gingerness.

Besides, Oliver Holt is on a par with Alan Green, Clive Tyldesley,Johnathan Pearce, Steve Claridge etc. I wish people like that would learn that they are a minor flea on the arse of the beautiful game, especially when they use their ill-deserved free entry to pontificate to the rest of us.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

jaffka
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8439
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: uk

Post by jaffka » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:23 pm

Tombwfc wrote:
jaffka wrote:There could well be an element of racism in this though.

There were'nt many black players signed by Rovers when Walker was at the helm.

Now he has gone, the trustees enact on his wishes.
Which would involve appointing a black manager, signing Robbie Fowler and Keith Andrews behind his back and making the side play shite so that they can then sack him?

Seems a pretty complicated plan for these racist football club owners to undertake. Not least because it could end up costing them £30mil.
The trustees are there to manage Walkers fund.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend
Posts: 7404
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:08 pm
Location: in your wife's dreams
Contact:

Post by communistworkethic » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:44 pm

yeah, manage the fund, not burn crosses and wear pointy hats and sheets
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend
Posts: 7404
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:08 pm
Location: in your wife's dreams
Contact:

Post by communistworkethic » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:55 pm

superjohnmcginlay wrote:http://www.brfcs.co.uk/mb/index.php?s=0 ... opic=20340

Dingles getting rather upset about some Mirror bloke.

Mirror fella seems to be forgetting that Ince is proving to be a bit shite.
Oliver Holt has recently had a pop at people using message boards having a racsit attitude towards Paul Ince. This tells me that he has been coming onto this board to read posts. BUT I have never ever seen anything posted on here with regards to the colour of Paul Ince's skin.
eh?? contradictory?
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 20868
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:51 pm

Post by Prufrock » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:07 am

communistworkethic wrote:
superjohnmcginlay wrote:http://www.brfcs.co.uk/mb/index.php?s=0 ... opic=20340

Dingles getting rather upset about some Mirror bloke.

Mirror fella seems to be forgetting that Ince is proving to be a bit shite.
Oliver Holt has recently had a pop at people using message boards having a racsit attitude towards Paul Ince. This tells me that he has been coming onto this board to read posts. BUT I have never ever seen anything posted on here with regards to the colour of Paul Ince's skin.
eh?? contradictory?
All that syphillis and inbreeding, fecks with the mind. As for the racsim thing, meh theres no doubt there is something keeping black managers from getting jobs, whether thats racism, a lack of role models, the fact that there arent many black ex footballers over 35/40, whatever reason, and perhaps a conbination of a few. However to suggest the majority of stick Ince is getting is coz he's black is ridiculous. Its coz he's WANK! No doubt the odd one or two will have a problem with the race, but you get mindless idiots everywhere, seems a bit unfair to pick on the dingles.

THere was one ludicrous statement on that thread though,
thenodrog wrote: Proof of the pudding ...... Its an absolutely impossible arguement against a team that won the Prem. That was done on merit over a season and had sweet FA to do with skin colour.
The traunch of black players toward the end of the JW era however hardly provides an argument that the black players brought much to the party though. Blake, Dahlin, Yorke and Cole are not remembered for their superb team spirit and work ethic are they?
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests