David Bentley in Bolton!

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Son of Jardel
Hopeful
Hopeful

David Bentley in Bolton!

Post by Son of Jardel » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:03 pm

:D OK so he's only here for his drink driving court case but perhaps Megson can meet him on the steps outside in an overcoat and sunglasses? There is a player who knows how to provide service to the strikers.

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:23 pm

Is that another Bolton, near St Albans perhaps? Because that's where his court case was heard this morning. When do the schools re-open?
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:38 pm

I live in St Albans, and I never saw him. Fair enough, I haven't been anywhere near the magistrate's court this morning, as it always looks like the Green Room for an episode of Jeremy Kyle out there. But I never saw him. Maybe he was in Bolton after all*

* - that is, if I ignore all the footage of the outside of St Albans Magistrates Court on SSN, the news reports that say "St Albans Magistrates Court", and the fact that it would be ridiculous for a case brought about by Hertfordshire Police to be held in Lancashire.
www.mini-medallists.co.uk
RobbieSavagesLeg wrote:I'd rather support Bolton than be you

Son of Jardel
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Son of Jardel » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:34 pm

Zulus Thousand of em wrote:Is that another Bolton, near St Albans perhaps? Because that's where his court case was heard this morning. When do the schools re-open?
The schools reopen early September if nothing has changed in the six years since I was there.

Having now seen the footage on SSN, that is not Bolton Crown Court. However, I distinctly heard the presenter say that is where he was sentenced earlier on today. Perhaps when the schools reopen there will be a few researcher jobs going at Sky Sports News Zulu.

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:38 pm

Son of Jardel wrote:
Zulus Thousand of em wrote:Is that another Bolton, near St Albans perhaps? Because that's where his court case was heard this morning. When do the schools re-open?
The schools reopen early September if nothing has changed in the six years since I was there.

Having now seen the footage on SSN, that is not Bolton Crown Court. However, I distinctly heard the presenter say that is where he was sentenced earlier on today. Perhaps when the schools reopen there will be a few researcher jobs going at Sky Sports News Zulu.
I would be more interested in a presenter's job, if the standards are as low as you suggest. I'm guessing that it's your hearing that may be at fault here. :wink:
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

ratbert
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ratbert » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:14 pm

Zulus Thousand of em wrote:
Son of Jardel wrote:

I would be more interested in a presenter's job, if the standards are as low as you suggest. I'm guessing that it's your hearing that may be at fault here. :wink:
You just want to sit next to one of their nice lady presenters, admit it! 8)

Son of Jardel
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Son of Jardel » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:32 pm

Zulus Thousand of em wrote:I'm guessing that it's your hearing that may be at fault here. :wink:
It was my birthday yesterday so I can't say with any certainty that I am performing to the best of my abilities today. :pissed: :oops:

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:54 pm

Son of Jardel wrote:
Zulus Thousand of em wrote:I'm guessing that it's your hearing that may be at fault here. :wink:
It was my birthday yesterday so I can't say with any certainty that I am performing to the best of my abilities today. :pissed: :oops:
I hope you had a good one!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

Raven
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Raven » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:49 pm

ratbert wrote:
Zulus Thousand of em wrote:
Son of Jardel wrote:

You just want to sit next to one of their nice lady presenters, admit it! 8)
I'd take that job on but prefer to sit with Lucy Verasamy :) And would never want that nice person Bentley ever near Bolton (the team)