What, no laugh at wiggin thread?

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

FD
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by FD » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:19 pm

I'd recall Al Habsi personally. Kirkland is utter shit and Al Habsi is now warming their bench instead of ours.

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:23 pm

FD wrote:I'd recall Al Habsi personally. Kirkland is utter shit and Al Habsi is now warming their bench instead of ours.
I was sure he was going to get a start after last weeks performance by Kirkland. Well maybe next week, as they can't afford to keep conceeding 5-6 goals a week.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:36 pm

seanworth wrote:
FD wrote:I'd recall Al Habsi personally. Kirkland is utter shit and Al Habsi is now warming their bench instead of ours.
I was sure he was going to get a start after last weeks performance by Kirkland. Well maybe next week, as they can't afford to keep conceeding 5-6 goals a week.
The way Wigan are defending at the moment, Al Habs and Jussi in the same nets at the same time wouldn't help. If I was Al Habs, I'd probably feign injury.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:53 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
seanworth wrote:
The way Wigan are defending at the moment, Al Habs and Jussi in the same nets at the same time wouldn't help. If I was Al Habs, I'd probably feign injury.
put pencils up his nose and say "wibble"?

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:59 pm

thebish wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
seanworth wrote:
put pencils up his nose and say "wibble"?
Aye something of that order. :mrgreen: