Diving Arsenal Players - The Least Shocking Admission Ever

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Lofthouse Lower
Legend
Legend

Re: Diving Arsenal Players - The Least Shocking Admission Ev

Post by Lofthouse Lower » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:30 am

Guardian :pray:
2011 - Wenger – telling the press about Southampton's Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain: "We're trying. We need an agreement with Southampton and an agreement with the player, and we try as hard as we can because I like him."

2008: Wenger: "I don't want to hear Madrid come out and say they want this Arsenal player and Barcelona say they want that one. Saying it in a newspaper is disrespectful – it's like: 'We walk all over everybody and we don't care.' But nothing will ever be done."
What a prick

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:06 am

now, I've always maintained Fabregas is an odious little arrogant wankstain at the best of times...

but - Moyes should either tell us what he is talking about - even an edited version if it contains unrepeatable obscenities - or, shut up...

and - Wenger - you WON the game - it's not the time for whining on about thinking a goal might have been offside - learn to win with grace - else everyone outside Goonerland will always think you are a nice person.

Lofthouse Lower
Legend
Legend

Post by Lofthouse Lower » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:09 am

I don't think it was the obscenity that is the problem - from a bloke on the radio who was claiming that a source who heard the exchange told him that Fabregas was going on asking the referee 'if he had been bought by Everton'.

Detestable little scrote.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:15 am

Lofthouse Lower wrote:I don't think it was the obscenity that is the problem - from a bloke on the radio who was claiming that a source who heard the exchange told him that Fabregas was going on asking the referee 'if he had been bought by Everton'.

Detestable little scrote.

I didn't mean obscenity was moyes' complaint - but perhaps a reason he wasn't repeating it verbatim in a tv interview...

if Moyes DID hear Fibreglass making that accusation - then is seems to me there is no reason why he can't say so....

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:12 pm

He'll get done for slander... You're not allowed to accuse Fabrgeas of anything. Hull found out about that one!
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Lofthouse Lower
Legend
Legend

Post by Lofthouse Lower » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:50 am

Dirty, despicable ratboy shite
Everton manager David Moyes refused to reveal what the Arsenal captain said as the players left the pitch at half-time, only saying Fabregas would have been sent off had he made the comments on the pitch.

However, it is alleged the Spaniard shouted in the direction of the officials: 'How much have you been paid?' He then allegedly accused an opponent of cheating.

Tempers were frayed in the first half when Louis Saha fired Everton into the lead with a controversial goal that Moyes agreed should have been ruled out for offside.

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:01 pm

Lofthouse Lower wrote:Dirty, despicable ratboy shite
However, it is alleged the Spaniard shouted in the direction of the officials: 'How much have you been paid?' He then allegedly accused an opponent of cheating.
Well, he'd know. He wrote the cunting book on cheating.
www.mini-medallists.co.uk
RobbieSavagesLeg wrote:I'd rather support Bolton than be you

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:10 pm

Heard Wenger today commenting...

1. he says it is a "witch-hunt" against Fabregas. Hmmmm, one manager complaining against a player's alleged conduct is NOT by any stretch of the imagination a "witch-hunt"

2. he starts by saying that Fabregas said nothing to the referee..... he then says that Moyes should not repeat things that are said in the tunnel in the heat of the moment..

hmmmm... sounds like you tripped urself up a bit there Arsene...

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:12 pm

thebish wrote:Heard Wenger today commenting...

1. he says it is a "witch-hunt" against Fabregas. Hmmmm, one manager complaining against a player's alleged conduct is NOT by any stretch of the imagination a "witch-hunt"

2. he starts by saying that Fabregas said nothing to the referee..... he then says that Moyes should not repeat things that are said in the tunnel in the heat of the moment..

hmmmm... sounds like you tripped urself up a bit there Arsene...

I wonder if Fabregas stopped opening his gob, whether the "witch-hunt" would go away? I suspect it might.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:51 pm

Is there something about being an absolute utter c*nt that makes you a good footballer that means every single one of the best is? Messi is as close to all right as they seem to get and even he is a bit prone to the whole dive-y divey- punch it in the net SCANDALOUS t-shits remarks.

Torres- Fabregas- Ronaldo- Drogba- Rooney-Ibrahimovic, what have they all got in common? SEE. IT MAKES SENSE.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Horza
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Horza » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:52 am

It's probably more that there's something about being a good footballer that makes you a c*nt.
"Any useless person; any liar; any drunkard; anyone under the influence; anyone high on drugs; can talk on the Internet, and you read what he writes and you believe it."
- Muammar Gaddafi, 16/1/2011

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:33 am

plainly bollox....

read the Nat Lofthouse threads.

Horza
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Horza » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:58 pm

...in the modern era where stupid money and absurd fame are shoved at you from your late teens.

Easier to keep perspective when you're getting up at five to work down mines and playing football for your home town in the arvo.
"Any useless person; any liar; any drunkard; anyone under the influence; anyone high on drugs; can talk on the Internet, and you read what he writes and you believe it."
- Muammar Gaddafi, 16/1/2011

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:54 pm

thebish wrote:now, I've always maintained Fabregas is an odious little arrogant wankstain at the best of times...

but - Moyes should either tell us what he is talking about - even an edited version if it contains unrepeatable obscenities - or, shut up...

and - Wenger - you WON the game - it's not the time for whining on about thinking a goal might have been offside - learn to win with grace - else everyone outside Goonerland will always think you are a tw*t.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 388001.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Everton boss David Moyes has hit back at Arsene Wenger over incidents during Tuesday's Premier League game.

Wenger criticised Moyes for going public over comments he "pretends to have heard" made by Cesc Fabregas in the tunnel at half-time.

But Moyes said: "Cesc questioned Everton's integrity by suggesting we had possibly given money to the ref.

"That's why I felt if I or any player had said that, I think it would have warranted a sending off."

Arsenal skipper Fabregas was angered by Everton striker Louis Saha's 24th-minute goal, which both managers later agreed had been scored from an offside position.

Arsenal trailed 1-0 at the interval, and Moyes claimed Fabregas then confronted referee Lee Mason.

It wasn't a rant, it wasn't a rave like I heard a lot of people saying. It was just straight to the point and I felt it was out of order and I felt he deserved to be sent off

Moyes on Fabregas

"In doing that, he also questioned the integrity of the referees," claimed the Toffees boss.

"Arsene seems to think that I haven't seen or heard it, but you have to decide who you believe - David Moyes or Arsene Wenger - and I'm happy for people to make their own mind up on that."

Despite Moyes's very public anger over the incident, he said he would not have subsequently provided any information to the Football Association if requested.

"If Cesc gets sent off at half-time it would certainly have given us a chance," he said. "But the game has gone now, I can't do anything about the game."

Moyes also claimed Fabregas "never swore once" and had been "very calm, very calculated" when making his comments.

"It wasn't a rant, it wasn't a rave like I heard a lot of people saying," said Moyes.

"It was just straight to the point and I felt it was out of order and I felt he deserved to be sent off."
There you go, and I'd believe Moyes. Whilst he's good at deflecting attention away from his own failings, Fabregas is a grade a cnut.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:25 pm

blindness returns.... (or not?)
Wenger wrote:"It was a good game with a lot of incidents and turning points, [but] the sending off was detrimental to us and some of the decisions went against us today. We were under pressure and we had problems to finish in the second half. It's unpredictable sometimes, and it became difficult. At 4-1 we panicked a bit. But we were a little bit unlucky too. You have to take it on the chin and look at the positives. I didn't see the sending off very well. But Barton should have been sent off too. We dropped two points, for sure."

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:44 pm

thebish wrote:blindness returns.... (or not?)
Wenger wrote:"It was a good game with a lot of incidents and turning points, [but] the sending off was detrimental to us and some of the decisions went against us today. We were under pressure and we had problems to finish in the second half. It's unpredictable sometimes, and it became difficult. At 4-1 we panicked a bit. But we were a little bit unlucky too. You have to take it on the chin and look at the positives. I didn't see the sending off very well. But Barton should have been sent off too. We dropped two points, for sure."
Not sure if it's blindness but alzheimers definitely seems to be setting in.

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:12 am

Its no wonder the Arsenal players have such a bad reputation for whining and complaining. Doesn't matter what one of his players does Wenger is out there to defend their actions. Diaby acted like a spoilt little child and has a go not just at Barton but Kevin Nolan as well because of a fair but hard tackle. Wenger instead of having a talk to Diaby telling him to grow up, he defends his actions by saying it is understandable due to the injuries caused by hard tackles in the past. This squad has the talent to possibly win this league but I doubt they will ever have to maturity to win it and that comes down to the whinging Wenger. A complete tw#t.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:54 pm

now young Jack's at it...
Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere hit out at referee Phil Dowd in an angry tweet after his team threw away a 4-0 lead to draw at Newcastle.

"Inconsistent refereeing needs to stop, it's killing the game," said Wilshere, who later removed the message.
:lol: :lol:

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:50 pm

The referee and linesmen yesterday were a joke but its the players who are mostly to blame for letting a 4 goal lead slip. :evil: Talk about gutted :( Still, at least Man Utd lost so our unbeaten run is safe. :lol:

Having watched MOTD my opions are as follows... Diaby should have been sent off, Bartons tackle was fair and although he went down easily there is no way you can push people and stay on the field - oh, unless you are Kevin Nolan who did exactly the same thing and somehow managed to avoid being sent off :roll: - shocking decision. Their 2nd penalty was never a penalty but their offside goal should have stood. RVPs offside was very marginal. Lots of bad decisions on both sides from the ref and i dont blame Wilshere for being hacked off with him. Newcastles equaliser was a corker of a goal and my lesson learnt? Always wait til the full time whistle before teasing your newcastle supporting cousins...

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:27 pm

Rumours going around that Interpol are investigating Rosicky and Dowd over "irregular money transfers" and match fixing.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Puts my rants against Clattenburg right into the bin. Now THAT's a conspiracy theory.

Only Arsenal could come up with this.

Oh, by the way:

- Sending off warranted
- Both penalties correct (including the apparent shocking second one, where Rosicky had both hands on the back opf the Newcastle player as he jumped)
- Nolan should have gone
- Newcastle had a goal wrongly given offside
- Gooner Girl is the only Arsenal fan I know (of) who has admitted decisions went against Newcastle as well as Arsenal.
- Gooner Girl is also the only Arsenal fan I know (of) who hasn't wheeled out the £35m Carroll money spent on Phil Dowd "joke".
www.mini-medallists.co.uk
RobbieSavagesLeg wrote:I'd rather support Bolton than be you