Tevez

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

The Axman
Dedicated
Dedicated

Tevez

Post by The Axman » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:42 pm

looks like he's hell-bent on destruction...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15651136.stm

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Re: Tevez

Post by Dujon » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:51 am

I'm beginning to wonder whether his agent, himself or both of them are a brumby short of a mob. Honestly, how can a person on a salary that would make most of us salivate just at the thought of it behave as he seems to do?

Regardless of his skills as a footballer I suspect that should I be fortunate/unfortunate enough to be one of his team-mates I'd be hoping like mad that he'd return to the Argentine, be happy and have a successful career. Perhaps Manchester City might take Nellie Forbush's lead in 'washing that man right out of her hair'?

Then again, that didn't work either.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:11 pm

I can see them suing Tevez for the remainder of his contract. His agent will pay it for him, mind. So it probably won't bother him. Whatever happens, City aren't just gonna cut their ties for nowt. Nor should they!

The bloke is motivated solely by money, so if they continue to fine him, eventually he'll get the drift
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:12 pm

Quite amusing watching Gordon Taylor shuffling his feet and looking at the floor on the news last night.
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:13 pm

boltonboris wrote:I can see them suing Tevez for the remainder of his contract. His agent will pay it for him, mind. So it probably won't bother him. Whatever happens, City aren't just gonna cut their ties for nowt. Nor should they!

The bloke is motivated solely by money, so if they continue to fine him, eventually he'll get the drift
pains me to say it - but it does prove SirAlex right in the face of (back then) almost universal non-plussedness for getting shut of him....

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:47 pm

boltonboris wrote:I can see them suing Tevez for the remainder of his contract. His agent will pay it for him, mind. So it probably won't bother him. Whatever happens, City aren't just gonna cut their ties for nowt. Nor should they!

I don't think he'll give a toss until his lack of match fitness & playing time means he stops getting picked for Argentina.

If it were me, I'd bench the cnut in the reserves for the remaining four years of his contract. Never let him kick a ball in anger again. It'll cost them but they're committed to that money anyway.
Businesswoman of the year.

The Axman
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by The Axman » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:09 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:

I don't think he'll give a toss until his lack of match fitness & playing time means he stops getting picked for Argentina.
If it were me, I'd bench the cnut in the reserves for the remaining four years of his contract. Never let him kick a ball in anger again. It'll cost them but they're committed to that money anyway.
He's been dropped from the squad against Bolivia and Columbia, and he still doesn't give a toss.

He's apparently claiming that he repeatedly tried to contact Mancini about flying out to Argentina, but got no reply. I bet Mancini's playing the long game, winding him up and going for legal compo when he revolts.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:24 pm

Zulus Thousand of em wrote:Quite amusing watching Gordon Taylor shuffling his feet and looking at the floor on the news last night.
Oh I am glad that someone else found delight in watching the effeminate, living-stealing 4uckwit suffering, too.

He'd even burst out into a nervous rash around his chops. :lol:
May the bridges I burn light your way

Il Pirate
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Il Pirate » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:57 am

Did anyone see the knob on SSN last week, Phil something or other, with the goatee beard, who says he's Tevez's pr advisor? (He's on ssn quite a lot). He stated quite seriously that the 'team' were about to announce they were going to sue Mancini for defamation of character, as he claimed Tevez refused to play. Phil twatchops stated Tevez hadn't refused to play, he had refused to warm up! Apparantly there's a difference!

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:03 am

There's feck all difference. If you refuse to warm up, you're refusing to play.

He probably would've sued Mancini if he'd have brought him on cold and he tore his hamstring
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

The Axman
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by The Axman » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:18 pm

It's all gone quiet on the Tevez news front.
Isn't he due before the beak (Mancini) today?
Has he flown back? Has he been bollocked? Has he had millions stripped from him (or at least the threat)?

The Axman
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by The Axman » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:32 pm

Breaking News... he's apparently in Argentina still. Didn't bother to fly back. In a way you've got to admire the cheek of the little fecker. He's probably arranging an offshore bank account as I type...

Andy Waller
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Andy Waller » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:32 pm

With that attitude, no wonder his mum threw boiling water over him.
What a hero, What a man...... Ooooh, what a bad foul...

The Axman
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by The Axman » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:36 pm

:D

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:24 pm

On his way back to City on Tuesday....apparently.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:34 pm

Annoyed Grunt wrote:On his way back to City on Tuesday....apparently.
I'll believe it when I see it .... plus, when he actually dons a Citeh shirt & takes his place in the team I really will rub my eyes.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:03 pm

Apparently, Mancini treated him like a "dog"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... a-dog.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Axman
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by The Axman » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:36 am

Annoyed Grunt wrote:Apparently, Mancini treated him like a "dog"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... a-dog.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
What, running around cleaning up his shit after him!

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:18 am

Pretty much.
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:28 pm

Annoyed Grunt wrote:Apparently, Mancini treated him like a "dog"

And he acted like a disobedient dog.