Dioufy, the bar room brawler (alleged)

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Dioufy, the bar room brawler (alleged)

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:20 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-ma ... r-17724861" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Who'd have thunk it.

Just reading the "blurb" that goes with one of the Club's mentioned...Surely it was just one of the 7 Deadly Sins mentioned - wrath? Dunno what there is to complain about.

VIP members have right of entry to the rooms within the ‘Inner Circle’, the Circle Club's infamous ‘Dark Room’. The Inner Circle continues the The Circle’s aesthetic excellence, evident in the visual influences and mood inducing styling, with inverted altars, reclaimed wooden pentagrams, images and scripts sourcing Anti-Biblical sacraments. The 100-capacity room is themed around the 7 Deadly Sins and black magic mythology and presents a dark but warm environment to network with like-minded individuals. This Inner Circle membership facilitates the upper echelon of the Circle Club's existing member base accompanied by the country's top creative, media, cultural and professional industry people.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Dioufy, the bar room brawler (alleged)

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:21 am

I see Crazy Hoss beat me to it....apols.

P.O.S.
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by P.O.S. » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:36 am

I walked past where this happened yesterday there were 4 police and CSI vans there and big pools of blood everywhere it looked horrible - crazy to see Diouf was caught up in it somehow.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:55 am

31 !! He's still only 31 ?? ... or are these African years whereby Kanu is still 24 & Jay-Jay, I believe, still awaiting his 28th ?

I always liked Diouffy, but he doesn't help himself, does he !?
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:17 pm

In fairness to him. I've seen him out and about in Town and he gets absolute dogs abuse just for walking down the street with his head down.

It wouldn't surprise me if somebody had a pop at him because they were tanked up and wanted to show off.
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

marshall_42
Promising
Promising

Post by marshall_42 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:37 pm

P.O.S. wrote:I walked past where this happened yesterday there were 4 police and CSI vans there and big pools of blood everywhere it looked horrible - crazy to see Diouf was caught up in it somehow.

I had breakfast in the patisserie next to where it happened yesterday morning. Lots of blood and the remnants of a Subway takeaway by the looks of it. Can't belive Diouf was involved.

(I was in Manchester in lieu of going to the Bolton-Spurs game, which I had booked flights for months ago).

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:48 pm

marshall_42 wrote:
P.O.S. wrote:I walked past where this happened yesterday there were 4 police and CSI vans there and big pools of blood everywhere it looked horrible - crazy to see Diouf was caught up in it somehow.

I had breakfast in the patisserie next to where it happened yesterday morning. Lots of blood and the remnants of a Subway takeaway by the looks of it. Can't belive Diouf was involved.

(I was in Manchester in lieu of going to the Bolton-Spurs game, which I had booked flights for months ago).
The MEN have very kindly pictured the pavement. some serious blood loss there. Awful business.
May the bridges I burn light your way

marshall_42
Promising
Promising

Post by marshall_42 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:47 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
marshall_42 wrote:

The MEN have very kindly pictured the pavement. some serious blood loss there. Awful business.
It was in full view of my table as I scoffed a croque monsier and nibbled a mille feuille with a latte. Not the nicest of vistas...but watching the rubber neckers was interesting.

P.O.S.
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by P.O.S. » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:12 pm

marshall_42 wrote:

Jesus, won the lottery have you?! Thats one dear place for a cake, there's a Greggs round the corner!

marshall_42
Promising
Promising

Post by marshall_42 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:24 am

P.O.S. wrote:
marshall_42 wrote:

Jesus, won the lottery have you?! Thats one dear place for a cake, there's a Greggs round the corner!

Too right it's dear, but we were treating ourselves after a National win the day before. I certainly wouldnt make a habit of eating there.

a1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by a1 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:56 am

bobo the clown wrote:31 !! He's still only 31 ?? ... or are these African years whereby Kanu is still 24 & Jay-Jay, I believe, still awaiting his 28th ?
muamba "24" lol