aaron mooy

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Re: aaron mooy

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:08 pm

14 times a year, dont think so
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Horza
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Horza » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:05 am

He's heading home:
EXCLUSIVE: It’s understood West Sydney have signed a former Newcastle Jets star while a second player, an Australian based in Scotland, is close to inking a deal with the new A-League franchise.

New West Sydney coach Tony Popovic and new club CEO Lyall Gorman are working in tandem to bring together West’s inaugural roster.

It’s believed a Jets player has already signed while an Australian attacking midfielder, capped at age level and playing in the SPL, is close to joining Wests.
"Any useless person; any liar; any drunkard; anyone under the influence; anyone high on drugs; can talk on the Internet, and you read what he writes and you believe it."
- Muammar Gaddafi, 16/1/2011

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:15 am

cant think of anyone else but mooy that it could be. it would certainly be a step back and when he left bolton we all new he was either walking away from premiership football or walking to first team football in a weaker league. it looks as though he has totally destroyed his carrer through poor transfer choices
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Horza
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Horza » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:20 pm

The A-League is arguably a step up from the SPL :p
"Any useless person; any liar; any drunkard; anyone under the influence; anyone high on drugs; can talk on the Internet, and you read what he writes and you believe it."
- Muammar Gaddafi, 16/1/2011

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:20 pm

they probably quite similar really, i think there will be no doubt in your comment when rangers do finally implode

Relentless09
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Relentless09 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:47 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:they probably quite similar really, i think there will be no doubt in your comment when rangers do finally implode
I watch the odd rangers matches and most of the old firm games but if Rangers go bust, Scottish football will go with it

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:09 pm

i think your right the rest of the league cannot lean on celtic alone

perthwhite
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by perthwhite » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:20 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:i think your right the rest of the league cannot lean on celtic alone
better not go into meltdown, ive got a european tour with st johnstone coming up :D

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:12 am

i think motherwell fans will be even more worried then you are perth

perthwhite
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by perthwhite » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:34 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:i think motherwell fans will be even more worried then you are perth
well in all honesty, no one really gives two feck* about being in europe up here coz we all know we're gonna get pumped by a team from iceland or lichtenstein. its really just an excuse for a piss up in a strange country. i remember 1999, st johnstone 3 monaco 3 ( trezeguet, riise, guily, prso all played) and i just want to go abroad again to watch some football

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:35 pm

:D :D :D, to be fair i think motherwell have a chance, but celtic are awfull in europe, who else is in europe other then SJS

perthwhite
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by perthwhite » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:13 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote::D :D :D, to be fair i think motherwell have a chance, but celtic are awfull in europe, who else is in europe other then SJS
the footballing giants of dundee united and hearts, i think by law of averages, at least one scottish team has to win at least one game, they cant be so shit every year, if i remember rightly, st johnstone can draw fc twente, bursaspor, anzhi makachkala and the might of sligo rovers. any of those teams would be a good (yet expensive) away day for us

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:31 pm

i think dundee could do well but i think hearts will loose 5-0 to an albanian team, so on the whole i feel only motherwell and dundee could win a game, i hate to say it but i think you have even less chance than hearts, but hopefully for your sake i will be proved wrong

perthwhite
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by perthwhite » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:36 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:i think dundee could do well but i think hearts will loose 5-0 to an albanian team, so on the whole i feel only motherwell and dundee could win a game, i hate to say it but i think you have even less chance than hearts, but hopefully for your sake i will be proved wrong
yes, as a st johnstone fan i cannot take all these beatings in europe, if we get raped by anorthosis famagusta or vittese arnhem then i will throw myself under the nearest train. europe NEEDS a strong st johnstone. :pissed:

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:11 pm

the better you play, the more trips away

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:13 pm

just a note to say the championship predictor is on bbc sport again. i wasent sure if this belonged in other football or the trotters so picked here

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:03 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:just a note to say the championship predictor is on bbc sport again. i wasent sure if this belonged in other football or the trotters so picked here
On the Aaron Mooy thread.. :crazy: :wink:
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:09 pm

:D :D :D . i thought as i created the thread not to many people would get excited. you are right there is absolutly no link to the god of world football that is aaron mooy

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:25 pm

:D Any road, on the predictor thing you talk about - did you do it? Do we go up?
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:27 pm

doing it now will be finished soon come back to u b4 9