Hillsborough Disaster

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Re: Hillsborough Disaster

Post by jaffka » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:56 pm

coffeymagic wrote:
jaffka wrote:
coffeymagic wrote:
jaffka wrote:[It happens to me all the time, when I am in a queue that I start pushing the poeple in front.

For a crush to happen, someone must have started pushing.
...So you keep walking or running until you stop dead in your tracks, come on at least feckin think about what your typing
Jaffka,

Not being funny here but you are so wrong on this. What happened was not a 'queue' it was a surge of people forced down a tunnel and out into a pen.

I'd love to know what 'queues' you get involved in that you feel the need to start 'pushing'. You've never been in ANYTHING like this.

If in doubt have a look at those people in the pictures again. Queueing up against that fence like nobodies business.

Mods. Don't lock this thread. This needs talking about.

And at the end of the day whether you think the Scousers caused it or not people who've looked at footage and evidence and talked to people and thought about it and probably have a couple of O'Levels to rub together have decided otherwise.

You should be angry that the authorities closed ranks and colluded to decieve the British public about what went on and deliberatley went out of their way to smear the dead and their families.

I've said elsewhere that the families of the dead, after almost a quarter of a centure have finally had a chink of light shown on their case.

I'm ashamed to be British that we live in a country where this goes on.

I take my hat off to the families that kept fighting and fighting.

Well done Scousers.
The ones on the photographs are the victims, that is not in doubt, the ones who got into the ground to watch their team.

The blame lies with the tossers who came in late (not in the pictures) at the back pushing and forcing. Is it really that difficult to understand?
Well done Jaffka. You've just pressed my buttons.

I'll say no more on this subject to yourself or read any more of the comments you post.

:roll:
You sir are an arse and I bid you good day.[/quote]

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:58 pm

Annoyed Grunt wrote:
jaffka wrote:
coffeymagic wrote:
jaffka wrote:[It happens to me all the time, when I am in a queue that I start pushing the poeple in front.

For a crush to happen, someone must have started pushing.
...So you keep walking or running until you stop dead in your tracks, come on at least feckin think about what your typing
Jaffka,

Not being funny here but you are so wrong on this. What happened was not a 'queue' it was a surge of people forced down a tunnel and out into a pen.

I'd love to know what 'queues' you get involved in that you feel the need to start 'pushing'. You've never been in ANYTHING like this.

If in doubt have a look at those people in the pictures again. Queueing up against that fence like nobodies business.

Mods. Don't lock this thread. This needs talking about.

And at the end of the day whether you think the Scousers caused it or not people who've looked at footage and evidence and talked to people and thought about it and probably have a couple of O'Levels to rub together have decided otherwise.

You should be angry that the authorities closed ranks and colluded to decieve the British public about what went on and deliberatley went out of their way to smear the dead and their families.

I've said elsewhere that the families of the dead, after almost a quarter of a centure have finally had a chink of light shown on their case.

I'm ashamed to be British that we live in a country where this goes on.

I take my hat off to the families that kept fighting and fighting.

Well done Scousers.
The ones on the photographs are the victims, that is not in doubt, the ones who got into the ground to watch their team.

The blame lies with the tossers who came in late (not in the pictures) at the back pushing and forcing. Is it really that difficult to understand?
You haven't really read anything Blurred wrote have you?[/quote]

I have read a lot of crap for many a year but single issue stuff from him, so no I havent as quite frankly he has bored the pants off me.

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:06 pm

If you did, you may have a better understanding of the whole situation........or, carry on beleiving the lie.

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:08 pm

Annoyed Grunt wrote:If you did, you may have a better understanding of the whole situation........or, carry on beleiving the lie.
Like others have said I really dont give a sh*t how the latest facts are presented.

I have seen enough of these drunken, ignorant louts to make up my own mind about them.

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:10 pm

jaffka wrote:
Annoyed Grunt wrote:If you did, you may have a better understanding of the whole situation........or, carry on beleiving the lie.
Like others have said I really dont give a sh*t how the latest facts are presented.

I have seen enough of these drunken, ignorant louts to make up my own mind about them.
So, the Spurs fans in 81 were drunken louts?

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:12 pm

Annoyed Grunt wrote:
jaffka wrote:

No idea what you are talking about and what your trying to prove.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:19 pm

jaffka wrote:
Annoyed Grunt wrote:
jaffka wrote:

No idea what you are talking about and what your trying to prove.
Well here's an idea. Try and read folks posts on here (then you'd know what he was referring to) and then make an informed comment rather than the offensive and ignorant trolling you appear to be doing.
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:20 pm

Exactly....you have no idea. The same thing nearly happened in 1981, FA Cup semi final between Spurs & Wolves. The Leppings Lane end, Spurs fans being crushed. Fortunately, the police acted correctly. The ground, apparently didn't have a safety certificate then, just as it didn't in 89.

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:23 pm

Annoyed Grunt wrote:Exactly....you have no idea. The same thing nearly happened in 1981, FA Cup semi final between Spurs & Wolves. The Leppings Lane end, Spurs fans being crushed. Fortunately, the police acted correctly. The ground, apparently didn't have a safety certificate then, just as it didn't in 89.
Thank you for telling me exactly what I know, how the hell have I survived this long without you :shock:

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:24 pm

jaffka wrote:
Annoyed Grunt wrote:Exactly....you have no idea. The same thing nearly happened in 1981, FA Cup semi final between Spurs & Wolves. The Leppings Lane end, Spurs fans being crushed. Fortunately, the police acted correctly. The ground, apparently didn't have a safety certificate then, just as it didn't in 89.
Thank you for telling me exactly what I know, how the hell have I survived this long without you :shock:
Why say you had no idea then?

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:26 pm

Annoyed Grunt wrote:
jaffka wrote:
Why say you had no idea then?
Because you asked me about an incident I know nothing about :conf:

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:28 pm

By the sounds of it, you know nothing about this one either!

Think Coffey and Harry have you spot on.....can't be arsed.

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:29 pm

Annoyed Grunt wrote:Think Coffey and Harry have you spot on.....can't be arsed.
:conf:

Feckin hell eh, someone has a view opposite of yours...the audacity of it.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:37 pm

They've released all the evidence. There has been a systemic and massive cover up of shocking proportions.

I think we should be focussing on how many other massive cover ups our establishment has presided over. Truly shocking.

It makes me wonder though what the point of all this was, if some as demonstrated on here and elsewhere, that some are simply not capable or probably more likely willing to take this new information on board.

Liverpool fans like others may have behaved appallingly in the past, they may even have had at the time a fair reputation. However, it is now clear that rather than living up to that reputation it was used against them to absolve the blame for the authorities. Shocking behaviour from the police and that should be what people are concerned about now.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:43 pm

jaffka wrote:

I don't think the objection is to your having an opposite view - I suspect the problem is that you press your view and when asked why you hold it, you quite proudly say you haven't really looked into any of the evidence presented over many years and you are not going to - you prefer to rely on some kind of opinion you have formed on days other than the one in question and you have decided that this will (for you) outweigh a huge mountain of facts that quite clearly states the opposite...

it's not that you have weighed the evidence and come to a view - it's that you have chosen deliberately not to look at the evidence and just make up your own view based on some kind of fairly non-specific anecdotal evidence of scousers being some kind of trouble....

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:44 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:They've released all the evidence. There has been a systemic and massive cover up of shocking proportions.

I think we should be focussing on how many other massive cover ups our establishment has presided over. Truly shocking.

It makes me wonder though what the point of all this was, if some as demonstrated on here and elsewhere, that some are simply not capable or probably more likely willing to take this new information on board.

Liverpool fans like others may have behaved appallingly in the past, they may even have had at the time a fair reputation. However, it is now clear that rather than living up to that reputation it was used against them to absolve the blame for the authorities. Shocking behaviour from the police and that should be what people are concerned about now.
So should we blight every police force in the country because of the culpability of one county?
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:47 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:They've released all the evidence. There has been a systemic and massive cover up of shocking proportions.

So should we blight every police force in the country because of the culpability of one county?
not sure BWFCi came even close to suggesting that...

but surely those responsible for a systematic campaign of cover-up (or to give it its proper name - lying) in order to blame fans for their own mistakes - should be held to account... no?

lovethesmellofnapalm
Reliable
Reliable

Post by lovethesmellofnapalm » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:13 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:

So should we blight every police force in the country because of the culpability of one county?[/quote]

Absolutely.
"A child of five would understand this- send someone to fetch a child of five"

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:25 pm

thebish wrote:
jaffka wrote:

I don't think the objection is to your having an opposite view - I suspect the problem is that you press your view and when asked why you hold it, you quite proudly say you haven't really looked into any of the evidence presented over many years and you are not going to - you prefer to rely on some kind of opinion you have formed on days other than the one in question and you have decided that this will (for you) outweigh a huge mountain of facts that quite clearly states the opposite...

it's not that you have weighed the evidence and come to a view - it's that you have chosen deliberately not to look at the evidence and just make up your own view based on some kind of fairly non-specific anecdotal evidence of scousers being some kind of trouble....
Now this is the point that someone else has made about you sticking your snecker in.

My point is, that I refuse to accept that the drunken lout Liverpool fans who clearly have a responsibility of this incident which was horrendous cannot be absolved. Which in my view some are saying.

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:37 pm

jaffka wrote:
thebish wrote:
jaffka wrote:

Now this is the point that someone else has made about you sticking your snecker in.

My point is, that I refuse to accept that the drunken lout Liverpool fans who clearly have a responsibility of this incident which was horrendous cannot be absolved. Which in my view some are saying.
No matter that the evidence clears the Liverpool fans?