Cardiff Dragons!

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Re: Cardiff Dragons!

Post by jaffka » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:59 am

There will be something on there that somebody or group would be able to take exception to.

Thinking anything other is very narrow minded.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:07 am

thebish wrote:
H. Pedersen wrote:I still feel bad for Mackay. I'd guess that if you dug through 10,000 texts on any of our phones there would be some stuff there that would cause offense. Vincent Tan is one of the biggest scumbags in football and releasing this stuff to keep Mackay from getting the Palace job shows he can sink even lower than we imagined.

you could dig through 120,000,000 texts on my phone and you wouldn't find anything racist.
Ah, but would we find anything of interest either? :mrgreen:

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:09 am

Who or what the hell is Wu-Tang Clan?
This sounds more and more like the plot for a Bruce Lee film!

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:09 am

Hoboh wrote:
thebish wrote:
H. Pedersen wrote:I still feel bad for Mackay. I'd guess that if you dug through 10,000 texts on any of our phones there would be some stuff there that would cause offense. Vincent Tan is one of the biggest scumbags in football and releasing this stuff to keep Mackay from getting the Palace job shows he can sink even lower than we imagined.

you could dig through 120,000,000 texts on my phone and you wouldn't find anything racist.
not if you're the sort of person who only finds racist, homophobic, anti-semitic or misogynistic texts interesting.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:10 am

thebish wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
thebish wrote:

not if you're the sort of person who only finds racist, homophobic, anti-semitic or misogynistic texts interesting.
Nothing of interest then.

a1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by a1 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:06 pm

to throw the NSA some ambulance chasing journalists off the scent everyone should send racist and xenophobic messages to and from their phones amongst other lies. whether they are or not. in a reverse entrapment scheme or something.

overwhelm them with bullshit.