The bewildering carrer of Stuart Pearce.

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Re: The bewildering carrer of Stuart Pearce.

Post by thebish » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:55 am

CrazyHorse wrote:My sources reveal that Gareth Southgate is being lined up to replace Pearce.

Thank the sweet baby Jesus for that. We're saved!
:lol:

coffeymagic
Reliable
Reliable

Post by coffeymagic » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:29 pm

True to form he pointed the finger squarely in the face of the players after PLD 3 L 3 left England bottom of a group you'd at least expect them to qualify from if not finish top of.

I never thought I'd say this but I couldn't care less about England now. Whether it's the first team or the u-21's none of 'em give a shit. FA, managers, players the only thing the whole shower of bastards are interested in is whether you buy the new kit or not.

'How many shirts does David Beckham sell? Can he still walk? Can we have him in the squad at least?'

I'd put money on that conversation taking place every time an England game approaches.

I am sick to feck hearing the same old 'manana manana' about how 'once we qualify', 'once we're out of the group', 'once we get to the quarters' etc etc THEN we can 'hopefully' play the quality of football we all 'know' these players are capeable of.

The ball's like a fecking hot potato for these over paid wankers, no one has the brains to see that by hoofing it forward to the lazy bastard up front who'd rather be opening a supermarket or shagging a glamour model or shoving a mobile phone up his arse or showing some no mark around the club's training ground or shagging a granny or fighting pissed up with a dj in fecking Southport or...or...or anything else you care to mention we're just giving the ball back to the opposition.

And, woe betide anyone who has the termerity to question one of these tossers. Comment that they didn't 'play as well as they could' and it's all 'You're showing a lack of respect' and 'Booing your own team - what a great set of fans.'

Aye they are 'great fans' you fat scouse nice person, they've travelled half way around the world to watch you and your fecking mates fail yet again.

feck 'em all off. The whole lot of em.

Close Eng-er-land down and let's start again.

Me + ten others.

Couldn't do any worse.

Roy out! Pearce out! Clive fecking Tyldsley and his arse licking mate Adrian fecking Chiles out booooOOoOoOoo.

And I hope that fecking band all catch a flesh eating disease called sixnoteitis.

What a load of fecking rubbish.
I'm not asking you to 'think outside the box' I just wish you'd have a rummage around in it once in a while.

http://www.coffeymagic.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
twitter @thetonycoffey

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:47 pm

coffeymagic wrote:True to form he pointed the finger squarely in the face of the players after PLD 3 L 3 left England bottom of a group you'd at least expect them to qualify from if not finish top of.

I never thought I'd say this but I couldn't care less about England now. Whether it's the first team or the u-21's none of 'em give a shit. FA, managers, players the only thing the whole shower of bastards are interested in is whether you buy the new kit or not.

'How many shirts does David Beckham sell? Can he still walk? Can we have him in the squad at least?'

I'd put money on that conversation taking place every time an England game approaches.

I am sick to feck hearing the same old 'manana manana' about how 'once we qualify', 'once we're out of the group', 'once we get to the quarters' etc etc THEN we can 'hopefully' play the quality of football we all 'know' these players are capeable of.

The ball's like a fecking hot potato for these over paid wankers, no one has the brains to see that by hoofing it forward to the lazy bastard up front who'd rather be opening a supermarket or shagging a glamour model or shoving a mobile phone up his arse or showing some no mark around the club's training ground or shagging a granny or fighting pissed up with a dj in fecking Southport or...or...or anything else you care to mention we're just giving the ball back to the opposition.

And, woe betide anyone who has the termerity to question one of these tossers. Comment that they didn't 'play as well as they could' and it's all 'You're showing a lack of respect' and 'Booing your own team - what a great set of fans.'

Aye they are 'great fans' you fat scouse tw*t, they've travelled half way around the world to watch you and your fecking mates fail yet again.

feck 'em all off. The whole lot of em.

Close Eng-er-land down and let's start again.

Me + ten others.

Couldn't do any worse.

Roy out! Pearce out! Clive fecking Tyldsley and his arse licking mate Adrian fecking Chiles out booooOOoOoOoo.

And I hope that fecking band all catch a flesh eating disease called sixnoteitis.

What a load of fecking rubbish.

Oh my. I think I'm a little bit in love with Coffeymagic.

I can't put a rant together more reflective of my feelings about England than that. Well done sir.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:52 pm

Not harsh enough. The fans, or at the very least, that fxcking band, need some criticism on top too.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

clapton is god
Passionate
Passionate

Post by clapton is god » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:07 pm

Not being offered a new contract, so byeeeeee!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22956762" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

coffeymagic
Reliable
Reliable

Post by coffeymagic » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:06 pm

C'est plus ca change!

Listening to old Pshyco last night and he's 'this' close to changing his nickname to 'Mystified', 'Befuddled' or 'Alzhiemo'.

If you didn't know it was him you'd swear it was Dougie talking. Lots of 'individual errors cost us' and 'need to put it right' and 'not my fault'.

Long may it continue.
I'm not asking you to 'think outside the box' I just wish you'd have a rummage around in it once in a while.

http://www.coffeymagic.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
twitter @thetonycoffey

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:36 pm

coffeymagic wrote:C'est plus ca change!

Listening to old Pshyco last night and he's 'this' close to changing his nickname to 'Mystified', 'Befuddled' or 'Alzhiemo'.

If you didn't know it was him you'd swear it was Dougie talking. Lots of 'individual errors cost us' and 'need to put it right' and 'not my fault'.

Long may it continue.
I don't think he will have long before they sack him. Not enough experience at club level.
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:00 pm

He's a leader by example on the pitch, but you just feel sorry for him off it. Not the right personality for the job, not thick skinned enough.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:18 pm

One of the worst coach/managers that it's possible to imagine. This is the guy who when he was first asked to manage Man City came out with some guff about him being asked to pick a football team as it not being a proper job as he'd crawled under floorboards as an electrician. The guy's a prick that's made a pretty penny out of filling a role that he claimed not to be one in the first place. Wanker. Tosser. Prick.
May the bridges I burn light your way

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:02 pm

I recently read Keith Gillespies biography. He was pretty dismissive of Pearce's psycho image, claiming in an open training session he only started screaming and shouting when the fans turned up. Still surprised how quickly it's unravelled this time
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

coffeymagic
Reliable
Reliable

Post by coffeymagic » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:16 am

He'll get another job almost straight away because he has the most important quality anyone in football can have.

No, not brains, tacts, guile, ruthlessness, vision, determination or anything else like that. He's got TEH PASSIONSS!!!1111

Passion has to be the most overrated human quality ever. Turnip Taylor had passion, Kevin Keegan had passion people who go on Junior Bakeoff have passion.

People murder because of passion even worse they bang out another kid because of passion. Passion causes reckless abandon. Thoughtless actions with no hint of any consequences.

Pearce has it in spades.

twitter @thetonycoffey

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:41 am

his career is an enigma wrapped in a paradox and shrouded in a conundrum...

(variation of a quote usually attributed to Churchill/the Masons)