Cardiff City kit for 2013/14 season revealed

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

anselmi
Hopeful
Hopeful

Cardiff City kit for 2013/14 season revealed

Post by anselmi » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:03 am

Cardiff City has released its new “two-tone” red home strip for their debut Premier League season in 2013/14.

The new strip has ditched last year’s black shorts in favour of a deep red shade but a bright red shirt with white trim remains.

Describing the kit – made by manufacturer Puma – the club described the new look as “unique, classic and stylish” but some fans immediately took to social media to express their distaste.

See more http://www.footballtshirtuk.com/.

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Re: Cardiff City kit for 2013/14 season revealed

Post by malcd1 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:08 am

BRILLIANT!!! I've be wondering about this all summer.

Thanks for stopping by and providing this useful information.
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:32 am

malcd1 wrote:BRILLIANT!!! I've be wondering about this all summer.

Thanks for stopping by and providing this useful information.
I thought it was just me........

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:58 am

At least he put it in Other Footy. Proper filing.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Gravedigger
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Gravedigger » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:08 am

Shades of Arse, L'pool and ManU. Wonder if they fancy their chances this coming season. 8)
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man and let history make up its own mind.

Passionate
Passionate

Cardiff will be bigger than Liverpool in 5 years!

Post by 2399 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:02 am

the truth wrote:I really cannot over estimate what a sleeping giant Cardiff City have been for so long

its been over 50 years since they made it to the top? quite why it took this long is beyond me

but they have the entire south Glamorgan / valleys of around 1.2 million population....plus a few turncoats from Newport and Bristol and many of the vast welsh ex pats in England will return

theyre expanding to 32500 within a year....then 38000 after 2 years....if they survive 2 seasons, they may keep expanding

they've just signed they huge Danish striker Cornelius who looks class....add to craig bellamy, earnshaw, cowie, peter whittingham, steve mcphail, nicky maynard, gunnarson, McNaughton...I think they have enough quality to survive just below mid table

the whole of south east wales and valleys will support them....every game will be a sell out , they may even use millennium stadium for a game.....better still they will hand pick young welsh stars fro the academies that in previous years were lost to richer English clubs like speed, simon davies, bale, giggs and many more

they've been waiting 50+ years for this, the passion is awesome....they'll be pumped to destroy their bitterest rivals the swans....

they have a billionaire backer in Vincent tan, £60 million windfall from promotion / tv

they'll get welsh assembly support too....as the idiot politicians know how massive an economic boost this is in tough economic times

Cardiff are here to stay!
From http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/ ... p?t=230593" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:31 pm

Sound like Reading fans before the start of last season.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.