FSF Awards - your nominations wanted

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

blurred
Icon
Icon

FSF Awards - your nominations wanted

Post by blurred » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:25 pm

The Football Supporters’ Federation awards are back for their third year, and will be held on 16th December at the Emirates stadium.

We’re after nominations from fans of all clubs across a range of categories detailed below.

Categories:

* Away Day of the Year
* Blogger of the Year
* Commentator of the Year
* Fanzine of the Year
* Independent Website of the Year
* Newspaper of the Year
* Player of the Year (from your club)
* Podcast of the Year
* Pundit of the Year
* Writer of the Year

You can nominate up to three entries to be shortlisted in any category, apart from Player of the Year.

This is the first time that we have included a Player of the Year award in the FSF awards, so we’re keen to see whose performances you thought most stood out for your side in 2013. Unfortunately, you are restricted to just one nomination from your team for this award, so choose wisely.

All nominated entries will be considered by the shortlisting panel, whether they have been nominated once or a hundred times.

Nominations should be sent to [email protected] no later than 9am on 28th October.

Shortlisting will take place once nominations close, and the winners will be decided by a public vote in November.

For more details, visit http://www.fsf.org.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Re: FSF Awards - your nominations wanted

Post by thebish » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:42 pm

^ blurred is still alive!

welcome back! :-)

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:02 pm

Limited to one player of the year? Thank f*ck for that!
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:06 pm

Can we give it to Birmingham's 'keeper?
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:19 pm

blurred wrote:The Football Supporters’ Federation awards are back for their third year, and will be held on 16th December at the Emirates stadium.

We’re after nominations from fans of all clubs across a range of categories detailed below.

Categories:

* Away Day of the Year
* Blogger of the Year
* Commentator of the Year
* Fanzine of the Year
* Independent Website of the Year
* Newspaper of the Year
* Player of the Year (from your club)
* Podcast of the Year
* Pundit of the Year
* Writer of the Year

You can nominate up to three entries to be shortlisted in any category, apart from Player of the Year.

This is the first time that we have included a Player of the Year award in the FSF awards, so we’re keen to see whose performances you thought most stood out for your side in 2013. Unfortunately, you are restricted to just one nomination from your team for this award, so choose wisely.

All nominated entries will be considered by the shortlisting panel, whether they have been nominated once or a hundred times.

Nominations should be sent to [email protected] no later than 9am on 28th October.

Shortlisting will take place once nominations close, and the winners will be decided by a public vote in November.

For more details, visit http://www.fsf.org.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Why did they choose to host it at the Emirates that probably has the worst fans in England.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:26 pm

^ I don't think the FSF are expecting thirty thousand gunners to turn up. Even if you remove all hint of hyperbole, where it's held has absolutely no impact on the vote...neither does the 'quality' of the venue's fans have any meaning. I've got deja vu, suddenly.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください