Glasgow Celtic part company with Neil Lennon

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Glasgow Celtic part company with Neil Lennon

Post by boltonboris » Tue May 27, 2014 6:19 pm

A 5 minute walk (max) in any direction from my house used to have 4 pubs. There's now 2. Me and Worthy must live in a right royal hellhole. That's a 50% closure rate! Better move before they flatten it all to build a fvck off council estate.
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue May 27, 2014 6:25 pm

boltonboris wrote:A 5 minute walk (max) in any direction from my house used to have 4 pubs. There's now 2. Me and Worthy must live in a right royal hellhole. That's a 50% closure rate! Better move before they flatten it all to build a fvck off council estate.
Bastards have closed the wrong bloody two as well.

I've been going walkabout... :-(

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue May 27, 2014 6:43 pm

I must live in paradise. Not only have there been no pub closures here in the last ten years, but in fact we've had a new (very agreeable free house) open recently.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue May 27, 2014 6:46 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:Burnley is much smaller than Reading, people in Reading don't drink nearly as much as people in Burnley. Bruce there are facts everywhere that could dispute or agree with any opinion.
Hmmm, only, you never seem to be able to call on any to support your assertions. Strange that.
I could if I wanted to spent a large proportion of my time just to prove you wrong. I don't know why your cracking on at me, maybe everybody should start to question what everyone say's on this forum.
But that's it. You can't. You just come out with shite. It's very tedious.
May the bridges I burn light your way

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue May 27, 2014 7:48 pm

boltonboris wrote:A 5 minute walk (max) in any direction from my house used to have 4 pubs. There's now 2. Me and Worthy must live in a right royal hellhole. That's a 50% closure rate! Better move before they flatten it all to build a fvck off council estate.
Where do you both live, then I can decide whether how sh*t a place is directly relates to the number of pub closures or not.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Wed May 28, 2014 6:32 am

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:I must live in paradise. Not only have there been no pub closures here in the last ten years, but in fact we've had a new (very agreeable free house) open recently.
I don't :( I've either got 2km slog in 50 degree heat, across a viper infested sand pit, or a 6km slog in 50 degree heat, along a road where knob heads drive their tanks at triple the speed limit whilst texting and swerving all over the shop. I stay at home and drink gin :)

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Wed May 28, 2014 8:30 am

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:I must live in paradise. Not only have there been no pub closures here in the last ten years, but in fact we've had a new (very agreeable free house) open recently.
I don't :( I've either got 2km slog in 50 degree heat, across a viper infested sand pit, or a 6km slog in 50 degree heat, along a road where knob heads drive their tanks at triple the speed limit whilst texting and swerving all over the shop. I stay at home and drink gin :)
A big "yay" for alcohol free countries then !!
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Wed May 28, 2014 8:58 am

bobo the clown wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
A big "yay" for alcohol free countries then !!
There isn't an alcoholic free country in the world!

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Wed May 28, 2014 8:59 am

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
The old trick in Saudi was to keep your bottle in the cistern.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Wed May 28, 2014 10:08 am

jaffka wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
The old trick in Saudi was to keep your bottle in the cistern.
Or get invited to VIP type Saudi compounds, particularly if you like a good scotch.

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Thu May 29, 2014 9:02 pm

Roy Keane in talks apparently it says on SSN, confirmed by O;Neill.
Obviously favour a more softly softly approach after Lennon!

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Thu May 29, 2014 9:06 pm

Roy Keane, feckin el.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal

Post by bobo the clown » Thu May 29, 2014 9:10 pm

LeverEnd wrote:Roy Keane in talks apparently it says on SSN, confirmed by O'Neill.
Obviously favour a more softly softly approach after Lennon!
Ha ... yes. A softie by comparison.

imagine a shortlistwith Coyle and Keane on it. The selectors will be bewildered.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Fri May 30, 2014 8:15 am

He's desperate to prove himself a good manager isn't he? If he doesn't win the league with Celtic he'll never get another chance.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri May 30, 2014 2:32 pm

Everyone was saying that the 1st division was going to be better than the Premiership next season, if Keane gets the Celtic job though Aberdeen and Motherwell will have a chance next season to win the league.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal

Post by bobo the clown » Fri May 30, 2014 2:45 pm

My mother could manage Celtic to the top of that division and she thinks she was having tea with HER mother this morning.
Last edited by bobo the clown on Fri May 30, 2014 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri May 30, 2014 4:41 pm

bobo the clown wrote:My mother could manage Centre to the top of that division and she thinks she was having tea with HER mother thus morning.
You've been using auto-correct again, haven't you? :D

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal

Post by bobo the clown » Fri May 30, 2014 4:55 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:My mother could manage Centre to the top of that division and she thinks she was having tea with HER mother thus morning.
You've been using auto-correct again, haven't you? :D
Yup !! :roll:

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:24 pm

And Lennon's former assistant and erstwhile Wanderer, Thommo, has just pitched up at St Andrews. The bars of Broad Street will have the bunting up already. :pissed:

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wa ... um=twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
May the bridges I burn light your way