Fabregas is back Gooner Girl!

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Re: Fabregas is back Gooner Girl!

Post by Gooner Girl » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:06 pm

thebish wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:
Prufrock wrote:They can defo play in the same team though!
Aye, they could, but so can Ramsey, Wilshere, Walcott, Rosicky, Arteta... We aren't short of options in midfield. Up front however...

Fabregas is better than all of them, though... so - given you had the the option - why not buy fabregas and sell a couple of your inferior surplus midfield stock. you'd have a better midfield and probably would have made a profit.
I don't agree he is. I wouldn't swap him for Ozil, Ramsey or Wilshere.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:08 pm

Gooner Girl wrote:
thebish wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:
Prufrock wrote:They can defo play in the same team though!
Aye, they could, but so can Ramsey, Wilshere, Walcott, Rosicky, Arteta... We aren't short of options in midfield. Up front however...

Fabregas is better than all of them, though... so - given you had the the option - why not buy fabregas and sell a couple of your inferior surplus midfield stock. you'd have a better midfield and probably would have made a profit.
I don't agree he is. I wouldn't swap him for Ozil, Ramsey or Wilshere.
which still leaves you Walcott, Rosicky and Arteta

I think the jury is still out on Ozil and the Premiership - though I wasn't including him in the list of players that Fabregas is better than - just your list of Ramsey, Wilshere, Walcott, Rosicky, Arteta...

If there was an option, I'd have Fabregas over any of them - and we've already had Wilshere!

you've also got Oxtail Chamberpot...

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:29 pm

Ahhhh yes, forgot about Oxlade Chamberlain, he's usually injured. Well there you go, another option. He's very promising but he's only young, amazed he made the England squad tbh, we must be pretty crap. I'd have Fabregas over him this coming season. Maybe not long term though.

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:00 am

Carzorla is muttering about going to Athletico Madrid now, if he does go I WILL be annoyed we didn't buy Cesc.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:03 am

Gooner Girl wrote:Carzorla is muttering about going to Athletico Madrid now, if he does go I WILL be annoyed we didn't buy Cesc.
he wasn't even mentioned in your list of "we've already got too many midfielders and don't need fabregas"!!

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:13 am

thebish wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:Carzorla is muttering about going to Athletico Madrid now, if he does go I WILL be annoyed we didn't buy Cesc.
he wasn't even mentioned in your list of "we've already got too many midfielders and don't need fabregas"!!
I know, I forgot about him too. See. We have loads!

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:15 am

Gooner Girl wrote:
thebish wrote:
given that you forgot about him - it'd be odd that his leaving caused you to change your mind about the need for Fabregas!

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:21 pm

thebish wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:
thebish wrote:
given that you forgot about him - it'd be odd that his leaving caused you to change your mind about the need for Fabregas!
:lol: , WUM
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.