LIVE LOCAL FOOTBALL SAT AUG 3

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Lancashire lad
Hopeful
Hopeful

LIVE LOCAL FOOTBALL SAT AUG 3

Post by Lancashire lad » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:14 pm

Firstly may I take this opportunity to tell your how much your plight in recent months/years has saddened many football fans in our town. Although we're not Bolton fans we are part of the football family and to see fellow Lancastians going through this traumatic time is awful. We hope your fortunes turn around in the very near future.
If your looking for your "football fix" on Saturday look no further than this match, several hundred Bolton fans attended the Magpies last couple of games when your games got called off
NATIONAL LEAGUE ( vauxhall conference in old money)
Chorley FC v Bromley FC
3pm kick off
Victory Park
1st game in the conference in 30 years and are now looking at booking a place in the league!
Over 10,000 attended Chorleys last 3 games and a bumper crowd expected so come down early , Very good prices in the social club ,live sports on the big screen .Kids can enter for ONLY A QUID and your day in general will be very affordable.

Here's hoping you all the best in your hunt for a decent owner and if you are looking a cracking day out Saturday look no further than that little town down thay6
Cheers

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Re: LIVE LOCAL FOOTBALL SAT AUG 3

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:07 pm

Personally speaking I think you've gatecrashed a wake. Do fxck off, very inappropriate timing.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Martin_Cruise
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Martin_Cruise » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:03 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:07 pm
Personally speaking I think you've gatecrashed a wake. Do fxck off, very inappropriate timing.
Seconded

nelson66
Promising
Promising

Post by nelson66 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:38 pm

I'd rather drink my own piss than watch Chorley -- go fukyerself
The Whites Are Going Up 2021 :pissed: :grin:

Jim_McDonuts
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Jim_McDonuts » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:57 pm

Was gonna say 'I don't find this stuff amusing anymore',
but lol.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:14 pm

Lancashire lad wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:14 pm
Firstly may I take this opportunity to tell your how much your plight in recent months/years has saddened many football fans in our town. Although we're not Bolton fans we are part of the football family and to see fellow Lancastians going through this traumatic time is awful. We hope your fortunes turn around in the very near future.
If your looking for your "football fix" on Saturday look no further than this match, several hundred Bolton fans attended the Magpies last couple of games when your games got called off
NATIONAL LEAGUE ( vauxhall conference in old money)
Chorley FC v Bromley FC
3pm kick off
Victory Park
1st game in the conference in 30 years and are now looking at booking a place in the league!
Over 10,000 attended Chorleys last 3 games and a bumper crowd expected so come down early , Very good prices in the social club ,live sports on the big screen .Kids can enter for ONLY A QUID and your day in general will be very affordable.

Here's hoping you all the best in your hunt for a decent owner and if you are looking a cracking day out Saturday look no further than that little town down thay6
Cheers
I moved your last post in the hope it would promote a more suitable approach to your blatant advertisement. If you want too then place these sort of things in the "Other Football" forum.

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:02 am

Come on chaps, Lancashire Lad's doing no harm. More than just a few on here have been to watch Chorley at Victory Park when we were 'gameless' and enjoyed a fine afternoon mingling with the Magpies' fans. From what I have read those who did attend remarked on the family friendliness of the venue and of its fans.

I know that some of us on this site are despondent over what's going on with our club but, come on, there's no need to dump on a well meaning fellow visiting the site. :(

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:26 am

Dujon wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:02 am
Come on chaps, Lancashire Lad's doing no harm. More than just a few on here have been to watch Chorley at Victory Park when we were 'gameless' and enjoyed a fine afternoon mingling with the Magpies' fans. From what I have read those who did attend remarked on the family friendliness of the venue and of its fans.

I know that some of us on this site are despondent over what's going on with our club but, come on, there's no need to dump on a well meaning fellow visiting the site. :(
Bad timing and frustration Dujon. In short, it's taking advantage of one situation to promote another. Never a popular idea. I'd suggest closing this thread on here. Just close the thread DJBlu.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:09 am

I'd be there if I wasn't away this coming weekend. I'd recommend anyone / everyone to pay a Chorley game a visit. Puts you back in touch with what it's really all about.
May the bridges I burn light your way

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:59 am

Miserable fecking bastards.

I'll be at Wycombe (hopefully!) but echo Bruce's recco. If you can't get to away games (especially if you have kids) would defo recommend Victory Park on weeks we're not at home.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:16 am

Wow, TANGO, I didn't expect that response. Shut down the thread and demand the Admin to do that? From which side of the waterbed did you disembark yesterday? :oops:

Thanks to Bruce and Pru for supporting my opinion. :)

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:41 pm

Dujon wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:16 am
Wow, TANGO, I didn't expect that response. Shut down the thread and demand the Admin to do that? From which side of the waterbed did you disembark yesterday? :oops:

Thanks to Bruce and Pru for supporting my opinion. :)
My suggestion to close the thread was made on the Trotter site Dujon, not here.(which DJBlu has done) and I didn't demand, just suggested. This is Other Football, the right place for it to be. The Trotter wasn't..is all.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:56 pm

Well whatever the viewpoint, the fxcker's back. Again.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:45 pm

Oh no, is there a part of the internet that isn't curated specifically for you?

If, hypothetically, I found somebody to be a tedious bell-end filling up this place with inane drivel then I think I'd just try to ignore it.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:46 pm

Anyway, Lancashire Lad, how do I get hold of tickets for Sutton away on the 10th?

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:50 pm

Prufrock wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:45 pm
Oh no, is there a part of the internet that isn't curated specifically for you?

If, hypothetically, I found somebody to be a tedious bell-end filling up this place with inane drivel then I think I'd just try to ignore it.
I don't think you would, actually.
And, bell-end, I actually posted the above on the Trotters forum, to point out it was still on the Trotters forum, despite being moved to the Other Footy forum, bell-end.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:50 pm

Prufrock wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:46 pm
Anyway, Lancashire Lad, how do I get hold of tickets for Sutton away on the 10th?
You buy them, bell-end.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください