West Ham are complete failures! Let's all laugh at 'em!

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Batman

Post by Batman » Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:14 am

Worthy4England wrote:
hisroyalgingerness wrote:to think when we drew with derby folk said "aye but they're not so bad at home so a draw's a good result"
Ya know Ginge, I looked through this post to see if someone had picked up on this.....glad you were there before me mate ;-) a 0-0 draw at Pride Park was a poor result, from a team managed by a complete incompetent, who whilst recognising we were poor since January of this year managed to compound the problem by getting our team to look like they's never met each other...
1-1 was worse

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:17 am

Batman wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
hisroyalgingerness wrote:to think when we drew with derby folk said "aye but they're not so bad at home so a draw's a good result"
Ya know Ginge, I looked through this post to see if someone had picked up on this.....glad you were there before me mate ;-) a 0-0 draw at Pride Park was a poor result, from a team managed by a complete incompetent, who whilst recognising we were poor since January of this year managed to compound the problem by getting our team to look like they's never met each other...
1-1 was worse
It's early :-)

James B
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by James B » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:26 am

just watched them demolish derby on goals on sunday and i heard them chanting "you're going down with the bolton"

so much for them not caring about us eh?

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:29 am

sunderland doesn't quite fit though does it

James B
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by James B » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:41 am

hisroyalgingerness wrote:sunderland doesn't quite fit though does it
there's also wigan, fulham and tottenham (their actual rivals)

or they could just admit they still hate us for 2003 or keep their cockney gobs shut

warthog
Passionate
Passionate

Post by warthog » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:45 pm

Naughty Anton. Oh to be on that jury.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7092507.stm

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:18 pm

warthog wrote:Naughty Anton. Oh to be on that jury.

Ferdinand later Added in a statement:

"He like, well tried taxin me bling innit.

I-Is well not avin that man, Rio gave it me when he got a newer and better one din-he"

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:22 pm

boltonboris wrote:
warthog wrote:Naughty Anton. Oh to be on that jury.

Ferdinand later Added in a statement:

"He like, well tried taxin me bling innit.

I-Is well not avin that man, Rio gave it me when he got a newer and better one din-he"
I think you are being generous there, assuming Anton can speak in words of more than one syllable.

fozzy
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by fozzy » Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:43 pm

James B wrote:

or they could just admit they still hate us for 2003 or keep their cockney gobs shut
Hahahahah!! Brilliant!

Wigan don't count (or scan), 'Down with the Tottenham' has been sung many, many times this season, and Fulham aren't in the bottom three. Simple, eh?

Have a look on a 'rivals' thread on KUMB and the majority of posters will see either Totts, Wall or Chelsea as our rivals. There is bitterness (for want of a better word) due to 2003, but this could also be down to your perceived negative style. Most importantly, I doubt if you'll see a 94 page thread detailing your demise on a West Ham site.

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:46 pm

fozzy wrote:
James B wrote:

Hahahahah!! Brilliant!

Wigan don't count (or scan), 'Down with the Tottenham' has been sung many, many times this season, and Fulham aren't in the bottom three. Simple, eh?

Have a look on a 'rivals' thread on KUMB and the majority of posters will see either Totts, Wall or Chelsea as our rivals. There is bitterness (for want of a better word) due to 2003, but this could also be down to your perceived negative style. Most importantly, I doubt if you'll see a 94 page thread detailing your demise on a West Ham site.
Its cos you give us so much ammo.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:56 pm

fozzy wrote:Most importantly, I doubt if you'll see a 94 page thread detailing your demise on a West Ham site.
More fool you then.
Businesswoman of the year.

James B
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by James B » Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:29 pm

fozzy wrote:
James B wrote:

Hahahahah!! Brilliant!

wigan scans, try it

glad you admit there is bitterness

most of your ilk won't but as i said, you still sing about us as soon as things have turned sour for us, and it is ball all to do with our style

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:58 pm

So Eggy has finally unscrambled himself and bailed out. Took him long enough, a full year including the last 6 months with Bellamy et. al. there must have all got too much....

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:02 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:
fozzy wrote:Most importantly, I doubt if you'll see a 94 page thread detailing your demise on a West Ham site.
More fool you then.
to be fair we haven't had half the newsworthy stories your lot managed since the start of last season, when this thread started...

Batman

Post by Batman » Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:54 am

quick alert the meeeeeeeeeja, fozzy concurred on our 'perceived' style!

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:36 pm

officer_dibble wrote:
CrazyHorse wrote:
More fool you then.
to be fair we haven't had half the newsworthy stories your lot managed since the start of last season, when this thread started...
I doubt you'll see a 94 page thread about anything on KUMB to be honest - it's a question of attention span. :wink:
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:02 pm

James B
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by James B » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:51 pm

how this thread has deteriorated :(

Athers
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Athers » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:01 am

oops
http://www.twitter.com/dan_athers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:16 pm

fair play to our young lads. overcoming the 1966 world cup winners is an incredible achievement