West Ham are complete failures! Let's all laugh at 'em!

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:03 pm

Actually I think you'll find that KUMB stands for

"Lawd above! fackin knees up mavver braaawn , innit."
Businesswoman of the year.

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:49 am

No split in the camp, but Teddy does his bit for intercontinental relations:

"The South American lads are learning English even if, like typical foreigners, they probably know more than they make out at the moment.

:shock:

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hli ... mers+split
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:54 am

enfieldwhite wrote:No split in the camp, but Teddy does his bit for intercontinental relations:

"The South American lads are learning English even if, like typical foreigners, they probably know more than they make out at the moment. :shock:

Might be a grain of truth in it though. Spaniards, in particular, have long taken the Michael out of "non-Spaniards" in their own language because they think you won't understand. "Los feos" (the uglies) is a favourite expression for this.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:02 am

TANGODANCER wrote:
enfieldwhite wrote:No split in the camp, but Teddy does his bit for intercontinental relations:

"The South American lads are learning English even if, like typical foreigners, they probably know more than they make out at the moment. :shock:

Might be a grain of truth in it though. Spaniards, in particular, have long taken the Michael out of "non-Spaniards" in their own language because they think you won't understand. "Los feos" (the uglies) is a favourite expression for this.
I'm not saying it doesn't go on TD (I once did a season at Butlins in North wales, so I know what it's like), I'm just surprised at the statement being in print.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:18 am

enfieldwhite wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:

I'm not saying it doesn't go on TD (I once did a season at Butlins in North wales, so I know what it's like), I'm just surprised at the statement being in print.
I really don't think it was meant offensively Enfield. The word "foreigner" is a dictionary definition to denote someone not of one's own country. It isn't racist or any other "ist" in my book. Then again, I've been around a long time. No offence. :mrgreen:

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:24 am

TANGODANCER wrote:
enfieldwhite wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:

I really don't think it was meant offensively Enfield. The word "foreigner" is a dictionary definition to denote someone not of one's own country. It isn't racist or any other "ist" in my book. Then again, I've been around a long time. No offence. :mrgreen:
Change the adjective to bloody though......... 8)

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:31 am

enfieldwhite wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:
enfieldwhite wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:

Ah, what a perfect world we now live in. Chavs an all. :mrgreen:

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:33 am

TANGODANCER wrote:
enfieldwhite wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:
enfieldwhite wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote: Might be a grain of truth in it though. Spaniards, in particular, have long taken the Michael out of "non-Spaniards" in their own language because they think you won't understand. "Los feos" (the uglies) is a favourite expression for this.
??

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:43 pm

what is this - a nested-quote festival??

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:51 pm

thebish wrote:
enfieldwhite wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:
enfieldwhite wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote: I really don't think it was meant offensively Enfield. The word "foreigner" is a dictionary definition to denote someone not of one's own country. It isn't racist or any other "ist" in my book. Then again, I've been around a long time. No offence. :mrgreen:
??
what is this - a nested-quote festival??
No :D

Milky_Joe
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Milky_Joe » Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:49 pm

plodder
Promising
Promising

Post by plodder » Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:50 pm

:lol: :lol:

Take a few others with you on your way out. That way the team might even win this season..........

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:00 pm

:lol: :mrgreen:

quality. i love this whole west sham thing.

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:02 pm

Anyone on a SHAM message board? I'd love to read some of their posts. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:28 pm

God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

bw@bw
Reliable
Reliable

Post by bw@bw » Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:44 am

more grist to't mill

http://msnsport.skysports.com/list.aspx ... it+Hammers

Good judge that coach!

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:28 am

bw@bw wrote:more grist to't mill

http://msnsport.skysports.com/list.aspx ... it+Hammers

Good judge that coach!
Excellent stuff, so basically your man's now calling Pardew a cock for playing Tevez out of position too. Absolutely splendid! :mrgreen:
May the bridges I burn light your way

James B
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by James B » Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:27 pm

West Ham's Argentine striker Carlos Tevez insists he is not thinking of leaving the club, despite his unhappy start to life at Upton Park.
He and international team-mate Javier Mascherano have struggled since joining on transfer deadline day - and West Ham have since failed to win a game.

But Tevez told The People: "I am not someone to throw the towel in easily.

"I am here for the long-term. It hurts so much to read I can go in the January transfer window - that is nonsense."

Argentina coach Alfio Basile advised Tevez and Mascherano to leave the Hammers last week, saying they looked "unenthusiastic".

But Tevez says he is determined to make an impact at Upton Park, despite his slow start since the duo's move from Brazilian side Corinthians.

"Neither Javier or I have come to West Ham to be saviours or just to make ourselves look good as individuals - this is football not tennis," explained Tevez.

"I have come to Europe for a lot of things. The first is to prove I can play here, having shown what I am capable of in South America.

"I want to be a success in the Premiership and I am convinced things will work out for me here - it is just a matter of time.

"Javier and I are receiving the support of all our team-mates at West Ham and if I had not believed in this West Ham project I would not have come here."
Was all going fine till he said "project". :mrgreen:

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:41 pm

James B wrote: Was all going fine till he said "project". :mrgreen:
That, and the fact that I doubt that there is a single Argentinian, either alive or dead, who ever uttered the line "I am not someone to throw the towel in easily". :conf:
May the bridges I burn light your way

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:49 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
James B wrote: Was all going fine till he said "project". :mrgreen:
That, and the fact that I doubt that there is a single Argentinian, either alive or dead, who ever uttered the line "I am not someone to throw the towel in easily". :conf:
gonna say he's picked up his english VERY quickly... it took Campo 3-4 years to come out with a press interview like that :roll: