West Ham are complete failures! Let's all laugh at 'em!

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

User avatar
Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8491
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:27 pm
Location: Skye high

Re: West Ham are complete failures! Let's all laugh at 'em!

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:38 pm

bobo the clown wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
boltonboris wrote:
thebish wrote:
boltonboris wrote:Fans fighting in the stands, stewards writing down the seat numbers of anybody standing up. Knocked out of Europe at the first hurdle again.

Yep.. They're back
booing as well - and fewer than 5 games into their new stadium adventure... awwww.... bless 'em!
Can't criticise them for that after our lot at HT on Saturday. #booowfc
You sure that wasn't just an echo from last season ?
I thought we stopped booing toward the end last season. It had actually gone past that.
I can't believe there weren't any boos for one of the usual suspects from the usual suspects :)

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 19597
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:49 am
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England
Contact:

Re: West Ham are complete failures! Let's all laugh at 'em!

Post by bobo the clown » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:44 pm

We were so adrift last season ... the outcome do obvious, so early and the person to shoulder the blame had gone. I honestly don't recall booing as the mast finally went under.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

User avatar
Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8491
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:27 pm
Location: Skye high

Re: West Ham are complete failures! Let's all laugh at 'em!

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:15 am

bobo the clown wrote:We were so adrift last season ... the outcome do obvious, so early and the person to shoulder the blame had gone. I honestly don't recall booing as the mast finally went under.
I wasn't around so more than happy to take your word for it :)

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 25614
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: West Ham are complete failures! Let's all laugh at 'em!

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:08 pm

I see their fans acted like complete morons today in their shiny new taxpayer funded stadium.

Living proof that you shouldn't give nice things to complete c*nts.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 37588
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:01 am
Location: In my armchair

Re: West Ham are complete failures! Let's all laugh at 'em!

Post by thebish » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:13 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:I see their fans acted like complete morons today in their shiny new taxpayer funded stadium.

Living proof that you shouldn't give nice things to complete c*nts.

missed that - too busy chuckling at their throwing away a 2-0 lead... (not that we'd ever do that!!) - what did they do?
Some people are like Slinkies … not really good for anything, but you can’t help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 19903
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:51 pm

Re: West Ham are complete failures! Let's all laugh at 'em!

Post by Prufrock » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:34 pm

Loooooool!!
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 19597
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:49 am
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England
Contact:

Re: West Ham are complete failures! Let's all laugh at 'em!

Post by bobo the clown » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:50 pm

It seems that areas of Upton Park always had affiliations together and "issues" with other areas.

Tickets at the new ground (the one provided to them free, by the tax payer) have mixed those together PLUS a lot of casual fans coming in. That may work if they're winning but when losing they're turning on each other.

Good.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8219
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:08 pm
Location: Enfield

Re: West Ham are complete failures! Let's all laugh at 'em!

Post by Gary the Enfield » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:42 pm

bobo the clown wrote:It seems that areas of Upton Park always had affiliations together and "issues" with other areas.

Tickets at the new ground (the one provided to them free, by the tax payer) have mixed those together PLUS a lot of casual fans coming in. That may work if they're winning but when losing they're turning on each other.

Good.

It's the West Ham way.

However I recall an incident during the Stoke FA cup Semi-final where a Bolton fan and his missus were verbally and physically attacked by other Bolton fans because the former didn't stand up when the latter sang 'stand up for the Wanderers'

There are violent idiotic nice people at all clubs.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 19597
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:49 am
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England
Contact:

Re: West Ham are complete failures! Let's all laugh at 'em!

Post by bobo the clown » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:22 pm

Complete w@nkers


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201 ... e-presenc/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Always hopeful
Dedicated
Dedicated
Posts: 1083
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:09 pm
Location: Sat in the back bedroom.

Re: West Ham are complete failures! Let's all laugh at 'em!

Post by Always hopeful » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:38 pm

Gary the Enfield wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:It seems that areas of Upton Park always had affiliations together and "issues" with other areas.

Tickets at the new ground (the one provided to them free, by the tax payer) have mixed those together PLUS a lot of casual fans coming in. That may work if they're winning but when losing they're turning on each other.

Good.

It's the West Ham way.

However I recall an incident during the Stoke FA cup Semi-final where a Bolton fan and his missus were verbally and physically attacked by other Bolton fans because the former didn't stand up when the latter sang 'stand up for the Wanderers'

There are violent idiotic tw*ts at all clubs.
I had a very similar experience at that game. The more I think of it, it was probably me you witnessed getting the abuse.

In my case, I took my elderly mum and dad. My mum has bad knees, so can't stand for very long and is rather small and couldn't see when people stood up in front of her. We were in the lower tear seats behind the goal, where the 'terrace' is quite shallow.

Some young scrotes started the chant and got annoyed that those behind them didn't join in. This then resulted in verbals between us and them. It didn't escalate to physical violence, but it was enough to help ruin what was probably the worst day we've ever had as bolton supporters.
Hope is what keeps us going.

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8219
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:08 pm
Location: Enfield

Re: West Ham are complete failures! Let's all laugh at 'em!

Post by Gary the Enfield » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:35 am

Always hopeful wrote:
Gary the Enfield wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:It seems that areas of Upton Park always had affiliations together and "issues" with other areas.

Tickets at the new ground (the one provided to them free, by the tax payer) have mixed those together PLUS a lot of casual fans coming in. That may work if they're winning but when losing they're turning on each other.

Good.

It's the West Ham way.

However I recall an incident during the Stoke FA cup Semi-final where a Bolton fan and his missus were verbally and physically attacked by other Bolton fans because the former didn't stand up when the latter sang 'stand up for the Wanderers'

There are violent idiotic tw*ts at all clubs.
I had a very similar experience at that game. The more I think of it, it was probably me you witnessed getting the abuse.

In my case, I took my elderly mum and dad. My mum has bad knees, so can't stand for very long and is rather small and couldn't see when people stood up in front of her. We were in the lower tear seats behind the goal, where the 'terrace' is quite shallow.

Some young scrotes started the chant and got annoyed that those behind them didn't join in. This then resulted in verbals between us and them. It didn't escalate to physical violence, but it was enough to help ruin what was probably the worst day we've ever had as bolton supporters.
Sorry to hear you experience. Sorry too to say that it wasn't the same scenario. These were grown up scrotes.

And like you say, the day was bad enough without all that shit.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 37588
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:01 am
Location: In my armchair

Re: West Ham are complete failures! Let's all laugh at 'em!

Post by thebish » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:23 pm

bobo the clown wrote:Complete w@nkers


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201 ... e-presenc/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Senior officers have turned down a request from West Ham to police their stadium on matchdays - because the £700m ground does not have a "satisfactory" radio system.

The club requested a police presence in the ground after crowd trouble.

The Hammers only moved to the London Stadium at the start of the season.

"Until there is comprehensive radio coverage officers will not be routinely deployed within it," said the Metropolitan Police's Peter Terry.

Mr Terry, who is deputy assistant commissioner of the Metropolitan Police and in charge of specialist crime and operations, added: "The stadium operators are responsible for the safety and comfort of their customers and staff.

"This issue was highlighted to the stadium operators in October 2014 and the Metropolitan Police Service (MPS) has been in negotiation with stadium operators regarding the provision of Airwave radio inside the stadium.

"During this time, the MPS had spoken to the stadium operators several times to highlight the consequences of not installing such a system.

"The MPS is not able to provide Special Policing Services at this time as it would normally, as there is no satisfactory radio system across the ground."
Some people are like Slinkies … not really good for anything, but you can’t help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 12641
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 8:19 am

Re: West Ham are complete failures! Let's all laugh at 'em!

Post by Hoboh » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:54 am

bobo the clown wrote:Complete w@nkers


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201 ... e-presenc/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Whoa, behave, it was only Karen Brady after all.

User avatar
Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8491
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:27 pm
Location: Skye high

Re: West Ham are complete failures! Let's all laugh at 'em!

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:40 am

Bubble machines? Really? Utter wankers...

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 35612
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:19 pm
Location: Drifting into the arena of the unwell.

Re: West Ham are complete failures! Let's all laugh at 'em!

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:38 pm

Streaming out by the bubble-bath load. Two down at home to Southampton. The transport links around their stadium are, of course, excellent. It's the West Ham way. :lmfao:

EDIT: Finished 0-3 :lol:

Whoever it was on here who said that they there isn't any further point to this loathing due to them being two divisions away from us - so are Tranmere Rovers, my friend. :)
Last edited by Bruce Rioja on Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May the bridges I burn light your way

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 19597
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:49 am
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England
Contact:

Re: West Ham are complete failures! Let's all laugh at 'em!

Post by bobo the clown » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:52 pm

Apparently a great deal of unrest that the Stewards (Stadium, rather than WHU employees) are insisting people sit during play.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

thebish
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 37588
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:01 am
Location: In my armchair

Re: West Ham are complete failures! Let's all laugh at 'em!

Post by thebish » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:59 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:Streaming out by the bubble-bath load. Two down at home to Southampton. The transport links around their stadium are, of course, excellent. It's the West Ham way. :lmfao:

EDIT: Finished 0-3 :lol:

there's always summat to cheer us all up! :oyea: :lol:
Some people are like Slinkies … not really good for anything, but you can’t help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 35612
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:19 pm
Location: Drifting into the arena of the unwell.

Re: West Ham are complete failures! Let's all laugh at 'em!

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:01 pm

:oyea: :pissed: :pray: :lol: :laugh: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:
thebish wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:Streaming out by the bubble-bath load. Two down at home to Southampton. The transport links around their stadium are, of course, excellent. It's the West Ham way. :lmfao:

EDIT: Finished 0-3 :lol:

there's always summat to cheer us all up! :oyea: :lol:
:oyea: :pissed: :pray: :lol: :laugh: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:
May the bridges I burn light your way

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 19903
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:51 pm

Re: West Ham are complete failures! Let's all laugh at 'em!

Post by Prufrock » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:28 pm

Just come in to this news. Glorious!
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 23092
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 6:45 pm

Re: West Ham are complete failures! Let's all laugh at 'em!

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:56 am

I'm blowing bubbles until 70 minutes in...then I'm off.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests