Parky's Men v Mrs Brown's Boys - Southend Utd (A) 21/01/17

In here you'll find all the moaning, groaning and excitement that comes with following a live game.

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Nicko58
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: Parky's Men v Mrs Brown's Boys - Southend Utd (A) 21/01/

Post by Nicko58 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:12 pm

And now they've just scored a second. :D
'Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.'

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:26 pm

Great performance by them. Only a point behind us now though.

Nicko58
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nicko58 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:39 pm

LeverEnd wrote:Great performance by them. Only a point behind us now though.
That is a bit of a worry, particularly as I was really impressed with them when they came to our place. We also have two games in hand over them, though.

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:44 pm

Nicko58 wrote:
That is a bit of a worry, particularly as I was really impressed with them when they came to our place. We also have two games in hand over them, though.
Bit of a blip for Sheff Utd, hammered at walsall, draw at home to Gills and then this. Fans booing them at halftime as well. Let's hope it continues. They do have 2 league wins this month to our none though. Sat looks very interesting now.

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:06 pm

LeverEnd wrote:
Nicko58 wrote:
Bit of a blip for Sheff Utd, hammered at walsall, draw at home to Gills and then this. Fans booing them at halftime as well. Let's hope it continues. They do have 2 league wins this month to our none though. Sat looks very interesting now.
in each of those last three games they've had more possession and shots than their opponents, but have been hopeless at stopping shots on target - Walsall scored 4 of their 6, Fleetwood 2 of their 4, Gillingham with both of their 2. Have Blades signed Rachubka?

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:31 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
Hoboh wrote:Good job Trump ain't cracking these gags :mrgreen:
I'm fairly sure over 50's can get a free perspective test on the NHS. I think you should request an appointment, although I fear it may already be too late. :D
I'd prefer glass in my specs thank you :wink:
The case rests...

Nicko58
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nicko58 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:35 pm

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:
LeverEnd wrote:
Nicko58 wrote:
in each of those last three games they've had more possession and shots than their opponents, but have been hopeless at stopping shots on target - Walsall scored 4 of their 6, Fleetwood 2 of their 4, Gillingham with both of their 2. Have Blades signed Rachubka?
Bury inexplicably decided to offer him a contract; he's played once and conceded three goals from just five shots on target. He must have the best agent in the business.

Nicko58
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nicko58 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:40 pm

LeverEnd wrote:
Nicko58 wrote:
They don't have a game this weekend so if we can win ours to put a bit of pressure on them, and then manage to make a few signings at the end of the month, who knows what can happen?

Tonight's victory means that Fleetwood have now gone eleven leagues unbeaten. I posted above that it's a bit of a worry that they're only a point behind us but that might have been a bit of an understatement. :shock: