On parade in the Valley of Glory, or Doom? Bradford (a) 18/2

In here you'll find all the moaning, groaning and excitement that comes with following a live game.

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

popeyedoyle
Hopeful
Hopeful

Re: On parade in the Valley of Glory, or Doom? Bradford (a)

Post by popeyedoyle » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:31 pm

I've been wondering where they put the cattle in between matches.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:40 pm

popeyedoyle wrote:I've been wondering where they put the cattle in between matches.
Apparently some of it played in midfield and defence for us...

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:39 pm

After some of the crap I read on their forum, I'd love to turn them over in the play offs (if they make it). Our team full of giant cloggers - Spearing, Vela, Clough etc :roll: were outrageously lucky to get a point against what I gather is a recreation of 1970s Ajax.

I quite admired Bradford for their impressive attendances and away following. Particularly when you remember they've done virtually nothing throughout their entire existence of any note, bar a couple of relegation battles in the premiership. Feck em though - They're like a less glamorous Rotherham
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Riviman
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Riviman » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:49 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:After some of the crap I read on their forum, I'd love to turn them over in the play offs (if they make it). Our team full of giant cloggers - Spearing, Vela, Clough etc :roll: were outrageously lucky to get a point against what I gather is a recreation of 1970s Ajax.

I quite admired Bradford for their impressive attendances and away following. Particularly when you remember they've done virtually nothing throughout their entire existence of any note, bar a couple of relegation battles in the premiership. Feck em though - They're like a less glamorous Rotherham
Of which only Vela played, Clough not even being one of ours now!!
I feel reborn !!!! No more confussion

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:17 pm

Riviman wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:After some of the crap I read on their forum, I'd love to turn them over in the play offs (if they make it). Our team full of giant cloggers - Spearing, Vela, Clough etc :roll: were outrageously lucky to get a point against what I gather is a recreation of 1970s Ajax.

No 5hit? Really?

They suggested that we were where we are because we're a team of giants. With the exception of Beevers and Wheaters, & possibly Madine, I couldn't think who they were referring to over the course of a season. Do any clubs in league one have centre halves under 6 feet?

Edit - I see I'd worded that op badly. Sorry :oops:
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:26 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Riviman wrote:

No 5hit? Really?

They suggested that we were where we are because we're a team of giants. With the exception of Beevers and Wheaters, & possibly Madine, I couldn't think who they were referring to over the course of a season. Do any clubs in league one have centre halves under 6 feet?

Edit - I see I'd worded that op badly. Sorry :oops:
It's fcuking Bradford - they're probably still wearing 1970's platforms as fashion items. No excuses.