Trotters away to the Tigers (Fri night 25/08/17)

In here you'll find all the moaning, groaning and excitement that comes with following a live game.

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Re: Trotters away to the Tigers (Fri night 25/08/17)

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:03 pm

Alf enters the fray with trident and keep-net. Replacing Cullen?
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:07 pm

Peter Thompson wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:02 pm
DJBlu wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:58 pm
Peter Thompson wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:47 pm
And whoever runs this forum now ffs put match threads back on the main trotters forum and stop fcuking about....
Here's an idea, Dip in your pocket pay the monthly fee, run the site in your own time and you then you can call the shots.

If you fancy trawling the trotters forum every week getting links for all the content then be my guest.
No one fcuking made you do it soft arse....tell you what leave it as it is and watch the forum go downhill
What's with the random lashing out? It's not DJB's fault we're shite.
Businesswoman of the year.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:09 pm

Alf, Madine, Armstrong and Morais to score and we win 4-3. Free kick the homers and Larsen to take. Home crowd making big noise and Bowen sails one over the bar. Throw them and when does operation recovery start? Corner them and...Bowen and...another corner. Beever goes down then Burke gets decked. And....Larsen and...luckily it goes out for a goal kick.

jonnybwfc
Promising
Promising

Post by jonnybwfc » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:09 pm

If Derik is the answer, what on earth is the question ?
Djorkaeff ... Djorkaeff must score ... he does ... HE DOES !!!

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:11 pm

Stick five at the back and just wallop everything into their box. We haven't the artillery to march it, send in the S.A.S. One of the homers down and not looking so well according to mic man.

Peter Thompson
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Peter Thompson » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:13 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:07 pm
Peter Thompson wrote:
DJBlu wrote:
Peter Thompson wrote:
And whoever runs this forum now ffs put match threads back on the main trotters forum and stop fcuking about....
Here's an idea, Dip in your pocket pay the monthly fee, run the site in your own time and you then you can call the shots.

If you fancy trawling the trotters forum every week getting links for all the content then be my guest.
No one fcuking made you do it soft arse....tell you what leave it as it is and watch the forum go downhill
Lashing out what are you on about ? - I merely asked if the match threads could be put back in the main forum as did many others on Tuesday night....but carry on

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:18 pm

Now then, we have a corner. Morais and.....and.....ref saorts out some handbags and....and.....in again and...throw us then Morais and....back we go and it ends up with Howard. Homers come again and.....Diamande again and....eventually we get a free kick in our box. Twenty to go and time to score lads, come on.....Pratley, Beevers, Morais, Burke....and they get a throw. Come on lads, we're three down not three up. Sounds like their defence is playing as well as the rest. GET A GOAL.......LIKE NOW....( have they really got a player called Hyena?)

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:18 pm

I think it's the manner of the asking PT. Making yourself look a bit if a dick to be fair.

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:19 pm

Hull just feeling sorry for us niw. We've not improved

Peter Thompson
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Peter Thompson » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:21 pm

LeverEnd wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:18 pm
I think it's the manner of the asking PT. Making yourself look a bit if a dick to be fair.
Not really arsed Lever End....and not really that bothered, but thanks for the feedback

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:22 pm

"Hull going through the motions" claims mic man. Derik goes in the book for dissent. Hector figuring an awful lot. Alexander, Hercules and Lysander are in the squad apparently... but Kinglsey comes on for Clark.:|

We don't even sound like we're causing any ripples.

Peter Thompson
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Peter Thompson » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:24 pm

All three goals it looks like they got behind us down our RH side

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Meyler just gone off. Wiped Karacan out and not one of ours raised an eyebrow. Soft as shite.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:27 pm

Peter Thompson wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:13 pm
CrazyHorse wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:07 pm
Peter Thompson wrote:
DJBlu wrote:
Peter Thompson wrote:

Lashing out what are you on about ? - I merely asked if the match threads could be put back in the main forum as did many others on Tuesday night....but carry on
Soft Arse? Ok.

Had I not had a long day at work and just driven for 5 hours for you tell me how it should be, I might have taken offence to that.

The fact you are spouting your usual aggressive manner towards another member of this forum is again not surprising.

Personally, I don't give 2 hoots what you think might happen to this site as you don't need to worry your little mind about it.

If you wish to continue to contribute then please do so.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:29 pm

How the fck did i miss this thread? Apologies

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:33 pm

If we weren't three goals down it sounds pretty even, but we are....Can a Beever sort out a Hyena? Anyway, Mila leaves for some Arsenal loanee with the home fans guffawing no doubt. Alf, Dervite, Morais......and we give them a free kick. Armstrong, Alf....and cleared. Alf....awful ball, Dervite, Burke, Dervite....Beevrs and we're still in our half. Morais now and..a throw and....some more side to side passing as we creep stealthily forward and....lose out. Gee, ? mins left? Wallop from Howard and...mic man rambles about Bury again......Taylor, Alf and...some here and there and Morais delivers it to the keeper (wrong address says mic man) .....Tannoy announces the last home sub...Free kick us now and.....Morais and......Armstrong forces a save from McGregor. Three mins now and whatever...back they come again and they score a fourth with no bother. That's it for me lads.. 4-0

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:33 pm

Four now.
I think I'll open a bottle of red next.
Businesswoman of the year.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:34 pm

Hull are a fcking shower of a poorly run club as well btw...they may end up like us in A few years. This is a very bad result i think!

bristol_Wanderer3
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by bristol_Wanderer3 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:45 pm

Sounds shockingly bad. That game was a chance to get something imho. Disappointing that Parky didn't see that defensive midfield was the important area after the last two games against Derby and Sheff Wed. Playing Cullen in there again in the same shape a very poor decision, he isn't that kind of player. Poo.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:47 pm

Well, that was heartening was it not? The club needs a big shakedown from the top downwards. The financial situation and embargo must be having some effect on the lads. They can all read and the media seem to be only too happy to keep dragging it up. We need a win and I really thouight tonight might be it. I can only hear things, but what's with all the passing that results in no end product? Surely tell Alf, Madine and Armsrong to shoot on sight or bang the ball into the box at least. We haven't the werewithall to do much else right now it seems till we get Vela and Sammi back in the midsection.