Bolton v Burton, who'll show their true pedigree and who'll end up bitter? H Sat 16/Dec

In here you'll find all the moaning, groaning and excitement that comes with following a live game.

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Re: Bolton v Burton, who'll show their true pedigree and who'll end up bitter? H Sat 16/Dec

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:39 pm

Ben, Madine, Morais and......the ref nails us for a fre kick that causes much chat in the mic box. Anyway, Ben has a dropped ball and wallops. Throw us and Sammi.....and.....Robbo and....cross and...Beevers, Morais, Noone and....the keeper wins it. Sammi and....forces a save from their keeper. Too much action without a result. Sunderland score. Wheats, Morais, Noone and...they clear. Sordel goes and....he hits the side netting. They make a sub.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Bolton v Burton, who'll show their true pedigree and who'll end up bitter? H Sat 16/Dec

Post by CrazyHorse » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:39 pm

Rock bottom again.

Shit hot.
Businesswoman of the year.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:48 pm

COME ON WHITES, ten to go and we need two. madine, Noone, Robbinson and.....Sammi and....ref gives them a free kick. They wallop forth, mic man chats, Madine, Roibbo, Henry and....the keeper catches....COME ON......Noone, Morais, Buckley loses out, Wheats gets us a throw. Ben scuffles one and Morias goes, Buckley and....they clear. Throw them and QPR go ahead. Henry leaves for Wilbrahan. Ground dog day.....Sordell wins it, some scores, then.......Noone goes. Vela gives them a throw.
And Dyewr tries one, Morais clears and they keep the ball. Sordell, and Ben saves. Free kick us now then....they make a sub, Sordell off for Kinnell? (sp) Ben, Madine wins a free kick right on the box edge and a Brewer gets a card. Morais...? Yes? Noone hovering. And.....and.....and...blocked for a corner. Last chances time and...Vela whcks one over the bar with three mins left. Fans leaving happily, oh, er maybe not......and then....mic lads chat.....then....Sammi clears, Wilbraham goes. Morais, Wheater Robinson.....a hack and they win a free as Buckley drags some sackcloth down.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:51 pm

Utter dogshite.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:55 pm

Onemin left. Ben wallops, they get it back and....go offside. Big wallop time and.......and.......Vela gives one away. Four mins added and....mic man rackons ill deserved....anyway, bollox to him. Morais clears, Sammi loses out and mic man talks about scores. The Brewes sall, we recover, Ben again and......Buckley, Sammi and....Madine wins a free dead central and 20 out. And....can it happen.....can it.......can it.....and......Noone's kick def;ected for a corner. Ben arrives and...another corenr off a deflection. And....keeper punches, Morais and....in and....Sammi goes and.....Noone and.....hacked clear. Again and....mic man says it...a disaster. And.....Morais and.....we get a last throw. Morais and...the whistle drops the trapdoor on us. 0-1 to the bottom dogs.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:58 pm

Manager and players not good enough for this level. Down.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:58 pm

FFFFS
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

TonyDomingos
Passionate
Passionate

Post by TonyDomingos » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:08 pm

That’s depressed me.
Às armas, às armas!
Sobre a terra, sobre o mar,
Às armas, às armas!
Pela Pátria lutar!
Contra os canhões marchar, marchar!

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:42 pm

Leaden footed pedestrian shite

1 - 11 were bloody awful today.

Ref was a bellend too
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:03 pm

A maximum of 19, but will more probably be 16, points halfway through the season. There are people getting into a festive spirit all around me at present, I just feel like smacking them over the head with a fxckin' cracker. Proper pissed off.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

irie Cee Bee
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by irie Cee Bee » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:07 pm

Very disappointing. We were slow, ponderous and everyone was afraid to take the ball forward with the exception of Ameobi and Robinson. Shows the importance of Little to the side.

Surprised Cullen was preferred to Armstrong on the Bench. After going behind, we had no option available in attack to bring on. Darby offers us nothing, neither in defense or attack. Our Central defenders are too slow for the Championship. The opposition will always score one against us, so we need to score at least 2 each game. Vela was poor and offered no support to Madine nor Ameobi before he was dropped deeper when Pratley was subbed.

We needed 3 points today with the upcoming fixtures. We got nothing and the future does not look promising without good new players in January.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:03 pm

irie Cee Bee wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:07 pm
Very disappointing. We were slow, ponderous and everyone was afraid to take the ball forward with the exception of Ameobi and Robinson. Shows the importance of Little to the side.

Surprised Cullen was preferred to Armstrong on the Bench. After going behind, we had no option available in attack to bring on. Darby offers us nothing, neither in defense or attack. Our Central defenders are too slow for the Championship. The opposition will always score one against us, so we need to score at least 2 each game. Vela was poor and offered no support to Madine nor Ameobi before he was dropped deeper when Pratley was subbed.

We needed 3 points today with the upcoming fixtures. We got nothing and the future does not look promising without good new players in January.
Most of this is spot on.

Robinson is absolute shite though. Every cross hits the first man, gives the ball away constantly and can't defend. I thought he might learn as he played but seemingly not.

Shows how thin the squad is. Few have off days and we have no way of changing the game from the bench. We desperately lack pace in the squad. Not having Armstrong on the bench was baffling.

WTW
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by WTW » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:14 pm

It was worse than abysmal. After the first ten minutes when Ameobi looked to get in the game big style and Vela was bossing midfield...

After that terrible. The second half even worse than the first.

Parkinson wants to play the big man up front and the long ball to him. When you can't make it work at home against the bottom of the league it might just be time to rethink...

I'm not confident that it would be a miraculous cure but I remember enough of last season to whisper... Morais... ALF...

Jim_McDonuts
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Jim_McDonuts » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:27 pm

where's the bloody 'like' button on these things? Yeah, that above. If we're clutching at straws, let's grab a handful

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:14 am

We were done by a team as interested in playing football as we are - yesterday wasn’t must not lose it was must not win. Gas Madine trying free kicks from 35 yards? No ALF (tonsillitis) fair enough but to not have Armstrong and / or Hall on the bench in case we went down and needed a plan B is absolutely criminal. Parky can get to feck for me on that one. I want to watch a team interested in winning games.

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:28 am

Only four pages of comments, three of which are TD’s valiant commentary, might suggest that we fans are as indifferent as the players and management.

I said this was a cast-iron must-win and I haven’t changed my mind. Burton had had scored 3 goals in 15 hours away and had 1 win in 13 anywhere. No point shitting on about how Completely Financially Imbalanced this division is then losing to Burton.

Fine margins on a sticky wicket but if Parky’s plan A doesn’t work he’s unable to change mid game. Yet again we didn’t score in the second half, but this time we didn’t score in the first half either, at home to a woeful team in a crunch match with all our forwards (bar Alf, who’s alienated anyway) available. That to me smacks of bad management, and although I’m not there yet, I’m beginning to think we might have to change to have a chance.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:58 am

It's hard to get bothered to be honest as it's all so inevitable (much like the cricket) that you can predict it. I appreciate we've improved from the first weeks of the season, but we just don't seem to have enough when it matters. Looks to me that we need someone in central defence as well as someone that can play in midfield that gets about but also can convince defence not to bypass midfield. We should have enough in forward areas if we can find a way of using them that doesn't involve howitzers.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:43 am

We are a decent centre half, centre midfield and centre forward short. Which is too much in this league.

twilight
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by twilight » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:49 pm

I've just opened Day 17 in my Advent Calendar, and got anti-stress moisturising cream in it...I needed some of that yesterday!! I've always frowned upon other fans going early before matches ended, but I had to leave on 74 minutes for my own sanity it was so bad. The players had no energy, didn't want to really go over halfway line because they had no-one to pass to and ended up going back to Alnwick. Not one of those players had a clue and neither did Parky, and I am seriously thinking of giving my season ticket up, because they were every bit as bad as they were in the 1st part of the season, and I can't hack it anymore :(

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:31 pm

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:28 am
Only four pages of comments, three of which are TD’s valiant commentary, might suggest that we fans are as indifferent as the players and management.
I'm actually wondering if it's really worth bothering with relaying commentary any more. Used to be fun, but hardly anyone seems to be on line lately and it would be far easier to just sit back and listen with a cuppa.