Skidding up to 18th, or will our Championship drift north, end? BWFC v Preston 3/3/18 3pm

In here you'll find all the moaning, groaning and excitement that comes with following a live game.

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Skidding up to 18th, or will our Championship drift north, end? BWFC v Preston 3/3/18 3pm

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:18 pm

Where's Madine when you NEED him? :lol:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Jim_McDonuts
Reliable
Reliable

Re: Skidding up to 18th, or will our Championship drift north, end? BWFC v Preston 3/3/18 3pm

Post by Jim_McDonuts » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:21 pm

Forest beating Brum, Brizzle beating Sheff

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:23 pm

Sammi gets a throw and....some mic chat and then.....Sammi and..crosses and it's cleared. Throw to them now and...some more chat, then...they clear from their box and sally at us. A cross, a block, some possesion and....we have a goal kick. A Ben wallop and..chat, chat.....and....Rudd clears, they pick it up and come via woods but Beevers clears from Bowden. Again Cunningham comnes, Wheats challenges, it goes back and they start again. We need to play clever now and get another goal. Don't sit back and let them come at us. Robbo does well, they recover and they come and a shot is tipped over by Ben....
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

nelson66
Promising
Promising

Post by nelson66 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:26 pm

where are all the glass half full gang gone now ??

We are staying up I said we are staying up

I said it back in November - just call me "the sage one"
nelson66 wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:20 pm
"IF" we stay injury free
"IF" we don't sell in January
"IF" we strengthen in January

Then we have a great chance of staying up

COYWM - WE CAN DO IT !!!

(now where did I put the rest of that ginger ale)
nelson66 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:24 pm
We are staying up I say we are staying up
The Whites Are Going Up 2021 :pissed: :grin:

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:28 pm

Snowbound in Liverpool but I've found the game on Radio Lancashire. COYWM!

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:31 pm

nelson66 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:26 pm
where are all the glass half full gang gone now ??

We are staying up I said we are staying up

I said it back in November - just call me "the sage one"
nelson66 wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:20 pm
"IF" we stay injury free
"IF" we don't sell in January
"IF" we strengthen in January

Then we have a great chance of staying up

COYWM - WE CAN DO IT !!!

(now where did I put the rest of that ginger ale)
nelson66 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:24 pm
But, but, we sold in January...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:32 pm

Cornr them, cleared...Sammi goes and....we get a throw...some optimistic forecasting from the mic lads, then...Walker, Sammi, Morais...Prateely and....Sammi crosses and Vela knocks it out for a throw them. Walker goes offside...some chat about this and that....Cunningham goes down and...we have some mic chat. Then....they sally via Davies and....Woods and....they lose it, we lose it and....a bit of sloppy stuff as mic lads go pessimistic. Then, chat, chat, a bit of a re-wind, then...some more chat about this and that and....they clear and it comes to Ben. Commentate on the game lads will you....and Dervite passes bvack badly and it almost gets intercepted. Sammi grabs it and goes, but the keeper clears and Robinson (theirs) gets forth. Again with Cunningham and....Vela challenges...Pearson comes, pas, pass, Brown comes and...Dervite clears.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:35 pm

We sound under pressure...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

nelson66
Promising
Promising

Post by nelson66 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:36 pm

[/quote]

[/quote]

minor technical issue - was never a member of the Madine fan club - so doesnt count in my eyes

:pissed: :pissed:

The Whites Are Going Up 2021 :pissed: :grin:

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:37 pm

Little Green Man wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:28 pm
Snowbound in Liverpool but I've found the game on Radio Lancashire. COYWM!

Or Radio Preston as it would appear to be.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:41 pm

Sammi and Vela go and....Vela is clear and....ohh, they block it and clear. Robinson is offside for them. Free kick us. And now, Vela gets a word from the ref and....Beevers goes in wild and gets a yellow. Our fans not best pleased at that. Some scores then...Sammi sallies and wins a throw. Morais, Prats and.....a free kick us. And...Sammi and....and...he crosses, they clear and....sally at us. Prats and Vela clear it away and....mic lads have a chat. Meanwhile, back on the grass, they win a throw and...davies and..Robinson and,,,,,we clear and Robbo has a throw. And....they counter, Morais gets a yellow for the team and....too many of those right now. And....Vela clears for a throw...Right on the corner flag and....in and..Dervite clears for another throw. Cunningham and....Prats clears...but they have a throw. Pearson. Woods, has support and....Peason, Davies, Cunningham again and....Woods and.....Davies and....Dervite can only wallop it. Too much possession them right now, and we get a throw after a scrappy patch.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:50 pm

nelson66 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:36 pm
[/quote]

minor technical issue - was never a member of the Madine fan club - so doesnt count in my eyes

:pissed: :pissed:

[/quote]

You complete feckin optimist, you! :D
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:50 pm

Man I can't pronounce is robbed by Karajan . Cunningham then and.....Robinson and....Sammi and our Robbo clear. Five to half time and we're holding on. Another goal please. Sammi goes and....Robbo and....a throw them. Don't sit back lads, that's plkaying for them. Walker and Sammi, Morais, they clear, Wheats knocks it out for a throw to them. And....it sound like that midfield weakness....Bowden comes, Vela grabs it and breaks......we get a throw near the ir box. In and....Morais cross cleared. Sammi does well, Morais get knocked over and the ref gives then a free kick. And Bristol three up against Wednesday.....some chat and.....some more, then...come on lads, .....they sally at us, Ben comes and grabs it. Mic man reckons it's freezing, Vela wins a free kick, then we clear but they recover. Morais, Pratley....Walker wins a free kick and...Pratley, Morais and.....he wins a free kick. Cunningham goes in the book and.....Morsais send it in and .......and......and....ohh, they scuffle it clear, mic man reckons we should have had a corner....and it's half timne 1-0 to us.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:03 pm

So, Part Two comenceth and...can we get the ball in their net again? Be nice if we put it beyond doubt and don't get penned in our chicken coop. Go for it lads....

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:12 pm

Peep....away we go...some riveting ads on Tower about this and that, then....

Mic man commented that a couple their players were sliding about a bit first half...that watering the pitch a clever tactic? Anyway, we go...One of them gets a booking right off and we get a free kick. Morais and....in and...keeper catches and sends it away. Morais accused (laughingly) of time-wasting. Prats, Vela, Walker and.....now Beevers and...they get a free kick for a challenge Prats? ..And...a bit of mic chat, then Morais, Vela, Robinson and....crosses and....they clear. Dervites sends it back and....Sammi wins a corner. Now then lads......and Morais and.....outwinger and Vela lashes one into space a bit hurriedly. Good idea but a poor shot. Rudd, they sally, Dervite wins it and.....Sammi tackles well, but the ref gives them a free kick. He isn't amused at getting nailed. Gallagher, we clear, tey come back, Pearson and Wodds, but Prats clears and we get another free kick in midfielf for a foul on Prats.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:13 pm

They clear, Sammi does well but they clear and break and.....they break and equalise....1-1.

Jim_McDonuts
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Jim_McDonuts » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:14 pm

Yeah, what Tango said. Need another here, Preston gonna feel like they're very much still in it. Cmon whites. Oh

Jim_McDonuts
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Jim_McDonuts » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:16 pm

Honestly, rather this happened now than in 20m. Time to up our game now. Noticeably haven't heard much mention of Walker?

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:18 pm

Ffs
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:20 pm

Sammi got cleared, passed poorly, they broke and him with the un pronbouncable name lashed one home. Now then laDS, we start talking about them deserving this and that (bollox) . Visitor fans start chucking bowler hats about. That was about a fast break and they come again. Beevers makes a great challenge and.....it goes down the field to Rudd. The visitors must have an enemy in the commentary box cos he's talking all Preston. 18441 crowd and Bowden sallies forth. Beevers apparently a bit lucky and..Robinson has a real lash that goes over. Come on lads, get a grip and start playing football. Morais goes, Sammi hits one way over as the ball bobbles on the turf. Beevers clears, they get a throw. Woods, Brown, Robinson and....we get a goal kick via a bit of good play from Prats.