I Wandered lonely as a cloud ..Whites v Wolves Sat 21st Apr. 3-0

In here you'll find all the moaning, groaning and excitement that comes with following a live game.

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

DJBlu
Site Admin

Re: I Wandered lonely as a cloud ..Whites v Wolves Sat 21st Apr. 3-0

Post by DJBlu » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:18 pm

Ben Alnwick again.

Poor keeping.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:21 pm

That, we didn't need. All from a wallop down the middle. Come on lads, get a grip. Sammi goes and....wind a free kick again and....Morais and...and....back post, a volley, Morais again and he gets chopped but no cigar. Alf now and....they clear and sally. Flannagan, Sammi a bit slow after a knock. Morais and Prats do well, then Prats gets the free kick. Leeds go One up at Barnsley...
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:25 pm

Meanwhile.....Wheatsa get it back to Ben. Wallop and....some more scores, then....Flanagan and Prats , then Beavers combine. Moraid, bad ball that gets back to Ben. Sammi wins it, then loses out. Robbo wins a free kick and....ohhh, Morais tries a header to lob the keeper that nearly works. Afobe having all the mention right now....Cody, passing and sallying and....Ben grabs it and clears. They try, Beevers hesitates, Henry wallops and their keeper says thank you.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:31 pm

Alf elbows a Wolf and they get a free. 25 gone and...some mic chat, then some more mic chat......then....Sammi goes in, then Prats wins a throw. Flanagan....cleared and they wallop it out foer athrow to us. Robbo goes and crosses....we keep possession and....Prats, Henry......Boro go one up and.....Alf tries a turn and shot. Robbo again, but Costa wins it back and....Nevez and....Batt?...Docherty....posesseion, then Prats, Robbo and Henry het it clear. Sammi n ow and Prats.....Flanagan and...Sammi goes down and the ref stops Sammi from carrying on. Free kick us on the box edge and....and....ohhhhhhh Sammi took his eye off at the wrong time.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:36 pm

Goal apart, we don't sound to be playing badly. Keepr clear now and Afobe and Boli and....Flanagan clears but they get it back and sally. Buckley does well and..they get a corner now. Wolves and Douglas and...in and....Ben has to make a save from a Silva header, then we get a free kick. We clear, Alf goes....wins a throw and....Sammi and....Robbo, Wheater, Robbo, Buckley.....and aghain and...they clear and break. Costa causes Ben to make another good save. Costa again and...Docherty....and Robbo clears as Brum go level at St Andrews. That's bad news....

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:37 pm

Turning out to be a terrible weekend again.

Sunderland 1 up.

Barnsley have equalised.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:39 pm

Sunderland one up on Burton, Robbo clears and wins a throw. We go to Shakers league and then back again and....Prats getting the good words. And now, Prarts, Sammi can't capitalise and they clear. Robbo, Buckley, Robbo cross and....they clear. Alf now and...Leeds and Barnsley are now level.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 pm

We really need a point here. We go, Buckley, Henry, Prats, too much back passing and....we lose out and the Wolfies play pass the parcel. If only taking chances were a strong point with The Whites.....We have them....Robbo throw, he does, mic lads chat about this and that. They come forth, we clear then Prats wins a free kick. And...a Ben wallop, then....Alf and...wins a throw. Sammi launches, no he doesn't and they clear and break and....Silva and....Morais loses out now and Nevez wins a throw. Half time approaches and.....it's still a nervy day. Costa, Coney? Batt...and he wins a free kick off Flanners. And.....chat, chat....then a throw and...more chat.....and..Robbo, and we lose it. Costa shoots, Ben saves low.
And Ben comes and misses another wallop and....it's 2-0. :cry:

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:48 pm

Get that nob out of goal.

What a ****.

Wait till you see what the bell end does for that goal.

edit:

Beevers gives the signal to come out of his area to the ball so I have censored the post. He's still a numpty for his positioning.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:49 pm

Ben having a very bad day. Woverines sing as they come again and...it's half-time.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:50 pm

Excuse my comments. Just very wound up about this shite that is on show.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:53 pm

Be reet. Birmingham have plenty of time to do us a favour yet.
Businesswoman of the year.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:55 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:53 pm
Optimism Central 8)
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:56 pm

2 long balls have done for us. Fair play to Afobe for the way he brought that one down though.

Played some decent stuff in the first 15 but as always we're too pedestrian and not enough movement off the ball
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:04 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:53 pm
We now need them to lose 3-1.

It's Sunderland I'm worried about, they are now 3 points behind us with a better goal difference.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:07 pm

So, once again we're relying on other teams. Wolves, creme-de-la-creme of the Championship go two up with two down the middle wallops. Come on Bolton, get on it.. oh, a nd "Wolves are playing left to right and Bolton the opposite way?", whatever that means. Alf wins a free kick on the edge of the box after getting dragged down by Batt?...And...and...
Morias and......and....over the wall and over the bar. Chance gone. They sally forth and wallop one and Costa goes offside.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:10 pm

Leeds 2 - 1 Barnsley

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:12 pm

Just feck off PP

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:12 pm

19,992 crowd announced as mic chat is predominent. We get a throw and...Robbo to Benn, Wheater, some chat and...we'll give them a free kick back via Sammi. They win a free now via Alf. Sayeed and...Beevers clears for a throw. And....we can jangle a few nerves if we get back in this. So, Afobe again and...Batt, Sayeed...Henry steps in, Ben wallops and back it comes. They come...pass a bit, Docherty and.....Sayeed again and Costa comes and Silva........it's 3-0. Well, that's that then as regards our result. All too easy as Leeds go ahead.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:16 pm

Buckley wins a free kick and mic man talks about keeping goal differences down. Is he joking? 3-0 is a good start then?..Alf scuffs one and they clear. Afobe is offside. Morais goes, crosses and...they clear and break. Douglas wins a free kick, Wheats gets a yellow. Vela gets ready to join the abuse targets....Nevez skims the bar.