This is why Arsenal fans have no credibility whatsoever

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:41 pm

Some are denying the Henry handball? hahahaha.

I've also heard them say that Mark Davies slid in on Gallas in a "60-40 in Gallas' favour" ball, and was therefore deserving of what they call "Gallas protecting himself".

Those are the ones who are actually not telling people to "take it up with Spurs - nothing to do with us now".

We're all better people than them. I couldn't give a toss that my football team isn't as successful or famous as theirs. I'm the better person.
www.mini-medallists.co.uk
RobbieSavagesLeg wrote:I'd rather support Bolton than be you

TKIZ!
Legend
Legend

Post by TKIZ! » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:06 pm

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab wrote:Some are denying the Henry handball? hahahaha.

I've also heard them say that Mark Davies slid in on Gallas in a "60-40 in Gallas' favour" ball, and was therefore deserving of what they call "Gallas protecting himself".

Those are the ones who are actually not telling people to "take it up with Spurs - nothing to do with us now".

We're all better people than them. I couldn't give a toss that my football team isn't as successful or famous as theirs. I'm the better person.
Should be our new slogan.

We'd rather support the Wanderers than be you :D
Pfffft.

Gravedigger
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Gravedigger » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:20 pm

His handclasped bow was enough to get him a red card. Just a variation on the slow hand clap. Hopefully the FA will give him a nice ban and the police look at the attack on the 4th official as an assault. About time the bugger was called to account, he's got away with it long enough. 8)
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man and let history make up its own mind.

as
Reliable
Reliable

Post by as » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:11 pm

Check out this beauty of a blog

http://wrighty7.blogspot.com/2008/09/ke ... es-is.html

I need a change of underwear now, since I lost control of my bladder reading it.

F*cking clueless those Arsenal 'fans' :lol:
Troll and proud of it.

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:38 pm

as wrote:Check out this beauty of a blog

http://wrighty7.blogspot.com/2008/09/ke ... es-is.html

I need a change of underwear now, since I lost control of my bladder reading it.

F*cking clueless those Arsenal 'fans' :lol:
That's 2 years old!

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:44 pm

So's the author, by the sounds of things.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:03 pm

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab wrote:So's the author, by the sounds of things.

:D

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:24 pm

Wenger has been charged by the FA...
"Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has been charged with using insulting and/or abusive language and behaviour amounting to improper conduct. The charges relate to Wenger’s conduct towards match officials at the conclusion of Arsenal’s match against Sunderland on 18 September."
Under the FA's new fast-track procedures, Wenger has until Thursday to respond to the charge and he has been offered a standard sanction of a one-match touchline ban and an £8,000 fine should he accept the charge.

If he denies the charge, the case will be heard by a Regulatory Commission.

some arsenal bloggers don't like it though...
There is no doubt in my mind that the FA have charged Wenger simply because the media have created a mountain out of a mole hill. Some stupid cretins in the press seem to think that gentle physical touching is 'pushing' and almost tantamount to assaulting someone. Touching someone gently can be polite, it can be simply a means of communication, it can also be aggressive.
yeah... it's outrageous when people over-react to physical contact and describe it as assault - isn't it??? Wenger would never do that would he?
Us Arsenal fans need to stick behind Wenger as much as possible because it seems that the whole of this country is against him, managers, media, the FA. In regard to what you said about tackles the FA wont act until a member of the england team gets seriously injured. ARSENAL TILL I DIE, we need to win something this season and shut all the haters up, Arsene Wengers acts with courtesy all the time.
of course he does!! la-la-la-de-da-is-that-a-fairy!!

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:49 pm

These are wind up now, aren't they? It's embarrassing. It's pathetic. It's laughable. It's....not worth the bother. I seriously can't be arsed with them anymore.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:51 pm

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab wrote:These are wind up now, aren't they? It's embarrassing. It's pathetic. It's laughable. It's....not worth the bother. I seriously can't be arsed with them anymore.

:D you've said that before!

seriously - it is though - but it is entertaining... thing is, they are not doing it ironically or tongue-in-cheek - they actually mean it!! 8)

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:58 pm

I know. That's the problem. I will stay true to my word next time this fixture approaches. If necessary, I'll lock my laptop up for a couple of weeks if it means I'm oblivious to the repetitive, pathetic nonsense that comes out of this fixture - from both sets of fans.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:00 pm

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab wrote:I know. That's the problem. I will stay true to my word next time this fixture approaches. If necessary, I'll lock my laptop up for a couple of weeks if it means I'm oblivious to the repetitive, pathetic nonsense that comes out of this fixture - from both sets of fans.

you're like the "just one more drink then I can give up, honest" alcoholic! you'll be back!! :wink:

RobbieSavagesLeg
Promising
Promising

Post by RobbieSavagesLeg » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:12 pm

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab wrote:I know. That's the problem. I will stay true to my word next time this fixture approaches. If necessary, I'll lock my laptop up for a couple of weeks if it means I'm oblivious to the repetitive, pathetic nonsense that comes out of this fixture - from both sets of fans.

Oi KB, if you're going to use my quote in your sig at least credit me as being the literary genius what created it.

:wink:

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:23 pm

ah, but of course. Adjusted accordingly. And thank you for providing it.

nat_bwfcuk
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by nat_bwfcuk » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:25 pm

Next time Fabregas is pushed, I wonder if he will cry to the ref asking that the naughty man who pushed him gets a one match ban? Well poor old Arsene got a ban for the very same assault so why shouldn't everyone but arsenal players gt the same treatment?

Should be a bigger touchline ban in my eyes. Maybe if he is in the stand he will see the shocking tackles that his angels make!! Oh no sorry, he still won't see them, he'd have turned around to grab a prawn sandwich from the soft arse fan behind him whilst his players act all innocent on the pitch.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:30 pm

RobbieSavagesLeg wrote:

Oi KB, if you're going to use my quote in your sig at least credit me as being the literary genius what created it.

:wink:

was there not a small TW campaign for a T-shirt with this slogan? I'd wear one.. in fact - I'd wear two!

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 pm

I'm still waiting for the Lee Chung Yong t-shirt royalties.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

SonsOfThunder
Promising
Promising

Post by SonsOfThunder » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:33 am

Lord Kangana wrote:I'm still waiting for the Lee Chung Yong t-shirt royalties.
Whatever happened to that one? Although a IRSBTBY shirt doesn't sound bad either. :D

And I hope Whinger appeals and gets a stiffer punishment! That push was malicious and reckless, with an intent to injure!

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:03 am

SonsOfThunder wrote:
Lord Kangana wrote:I'm still waiting for the Lee Chung Yong t-shirt royalties.
Whatever happened to that one? Although a IRSBTBY shirt doesn't sound bad either. :D

And I hope Whinger appeals and gets a stiffer punishment! That push was malicious and reckless, with an intent to injure!

YES! I think it is a disgrace that managers are trying to push and kick and mutilate our officials out of the game. It is cynical and deliberate and the FA should provide protection for our officials and send a signal that it is not acceptable - these managers should be imprisoned for life and never allowed back on a football pitch.

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:28 am

nat_bwfcuk wrote:Next time Fabregas is pushed, I wonder if he will cry to the ref asking that the naughty man who pushed him gets a one match ban? Well poor old Arsene got a ban for the very same assault so why shouldn't everyone but arsenal players gt the same treatment?
No no no no no

I know what you mean but in your example, Fabregas would be pushed by a peer

Wenger pushed an official

Deserves much harsher punishment, as Di Canio discovered