Stoke at the Reebok...

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:59 pm

stokie-staz wrote:
hisroyalgingerness wrote:Ha, the ref wasn't biased. Come on, how often do you get a whole football ground telling the referee he's not fit to do this job? He performed pitifully, but it evened out
my bad... i actually do remeber your lot signing it with us, sorry about that, but lets just watch MOTD and see if it was a peno :wink:
I'd be surprised if anyone disputed whether it was or not. It was a pretty poor performance, and both sides had key decisions go against them

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm

I thought it was a tight competitive game where we had all the quality and they had all the power and well physicality.

I'm sorry but they are a horrid side. Whatever anyone might say about our team under Allardyce at least we had some flair and craft.

Stoke really do play football like Rugby. Punt it down the line try and win territory because a throw in anywhere inside the oppos half is as good as a corner.

They are entitled to do that, if it gets results for them good on em. But its horrid non the less and they push just about every rule in the book to its absolute maximum. Well organised though.

But how much money has Pulis spent to create that side? It would be ok if they'd built it on a shoestring, you'd say "fair enough" they're doing what they can. But all that money spent on creating "that"? Oh dear.

We played football in flashes as has been suggested. And went long to try and mix things up at times. We weren't at our best. Petrov wants shooting for his mistake to conceed the corner for their goal. He also wants shooting for his general poor play, why does he leave the ball behind himself all the time?

Good goal for Lee and he tries hard all game but he doesn't seem to want to try and beat his man anymore. Davies didn't have his best game. Elmander played well without looking that threatening in the box. We looked a poorer team with Klasnic on but then he goes and scores his trademark volley on the turn goal. Hmmm.
Great result though and for the way they played, Stoke deserved all they got IMO!

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:10 pm

stokie-staz wrote:
truewhite15 wrote:
stokie-staz wrote:
James B wrote:
stokie-staz wrote:Inside when your fans celebrated the winner, a load of us stokies got over the net due to poor policing and stewarding.
case closed
excuse me??? didn't you see the coins, bottles and shit coming over from your deprived chavs????
There were missiles back and forth, don't kid yourself. Your lot got pissed off cos you'd conceded and decided to make arses of yourselves. Not that our lot are any better most of the time, but you started it. And James was saying that, essentially, it's no surprise that you got over due to poor policing and stewarding, cos our stewards are pathetic (that's how I read it anyway - correct me if I'm wrong sir).
Tombwfc - It was nowhere near the stories of point-snatching against City/Villa. Stoke rarely threatened, and neither did we, but despite that, it was nowhere near as dull as we had to sit through last season.
yeah we were pissed off considering the reff was biased, and we had a blatent penalty rule out, every one in the stadium saw it but the officials!! so on another day we would have easily won that game, as for the trouble, your fans were no where near the worst i have seen, just some chavs giving it the big 'un as usual no threat to stoke at all, soon put in there place by stoke.
Jog on.

You've had 4 points from 15 off us(sorry 18 now), 1 win in 6 so how on another day would you have won it?

Had the ref been different we might have had the free kicks we deserved too. If it was a different ref the hand from Huth in Knight's face could have been a freekick, as neither was given then no harm done.

Take it on the chin, you were beaten on the day by a team that matched your teams strengths. Difference we scored 2 you scored 1. Simple.
Last edited by DJBlu on Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:11 pm

staz, you chavy little shit

I've read your bollocks on oatcake and you're a cock

You're just lucky you were born 20 years after it mattered

Dickhead...I just hope mummy gets the knock in the next month or so
Sto ut Serviam

stokie-staz
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by stokie-staz » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:16 pm

CAPSLOCK wrote:staz, you chavy little shit

i am not little and i am not a chav, i am almost certain i have a higher paid job than you!!
and if they nik me they have to nik the other 500 or so, not gonna happen considering no harm was done!

stokie-staz
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by stokie-staz » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:17 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:I thought it was a tight competitive game where we had all the quality and they had all the power and well physicality.

I'm sorry but they are a horrid side. Whatever anyone might say about our team under Allardyce at least we had some flair and craft.

Stoke really do play football like Rugby. Punt it down the line try and win territory because a throw in anywhere inside the oppos half is as good as a corner.

They are entitled to do that, if it gets results for them good on em. But its horrid non the less and they push just about every rule in the book to its absolute maximum. Well organised though.

But how much money has Pulis spent to create that side? It would be ok if they'd built it on a shoestring, you'd say "fair enough" they're doing what they can. But all that money spent on creating "that"? Oh dear.

We played football in flashes as has been suggested. And went long to try and mix things up at times. We weren't at our best. Petrov wants shooting for his mistake to conceed the corner for their goal. He also wants shooting for his general poor play, why does he leave the ball behind himself all the time?

Good goal for Lee and he tries hard all game but he doesn't seem to want to try and beat his man anymore. Davies didn't have his best game. Elmander played well without looking that threatening in the box. We looked a poorer team with Klasnic on but then he goes and scores his trademark volley on the turn goal. Hmmm.
Great result though and for the way they played, Stoke deserved all they got IMO!
first two replays on MOTD about bolton... both hoofed up to lee, even for your first goal

stokie-staz
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by stokie-staz » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:19 pm

HAND fecking BALL - STOKE ROBBED AS USUAL BY A DIRTY TEAM

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:20 pm

Penalty decision - when you're getting nudged around like that it's difficult not to move your arm in the way that Knight did. The action wasn't deliberate. By the letter of the law, no penalty, although it wouldn't have surprised me overly had it been given. Unless it was at the Emirates, and Knight was wearing an Arsenal shirt.
www.mini-medallists.co.uk
RobbieSavagesLeg wrote:I'd rather support Bolton than be you

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:23 pm

stokie-staz wrote:
CAPSLOCK wrote:staz, you chavy little shit

i am not little and i am not a chav, i am almost certain i have a higher paid job than you!!
and if they nik me they have to nik the other 500 or so, not gonna happen considering no harm was done!
:pray: :pray:

I've read some shit in my time but I think that's up there with the best

On sooooooooooooooooooo many levels

Knobber
Sto ut Serviam

stokie-staz
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by stokie-staz » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:23 pm

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab wrote:Penalty decision - when you're getting nudged around like that it's difficult not to move your arm in the way that Knight did. The action wasn't deliberate. By the letter of the law, no penalty, although it wouldn't have surprised me overly had it been given. Unless it was at the Emirates, and Knight was wearing an Arsenal shirt.
OH COME OFF IT! it was as clear as they come

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:24 pm

I'm sorry, but if that second Klasnic booking is a yellow card offence - then my word why were either of their centre halves still on the pitch? Never a fecking yellow

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:26 pm

stokie-staz wrote:
KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab wrote:Penalty decision - when you're getting nudged around like that it's difficult not to move your arm in the way that Knight did. The action wasn't deliberate. By the letter of the law, no penalty, although it wouldn't have surprised me overly had it been given. Unless it was at the Emirates, and Knight was wearing an Arsenal shirt.
Even on the slow-mo, you honestly say that Kinght's arm movement is deliberatly towards the ball? And do you think that, by using capital letters, it makes your argument more cogent?

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:26 pm

He'll not get nicked. Mainly cos he's a fantasist and probably watched the game on a stream.

truewhite15
Passionate
Passionate

Post by truewhite15 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:27 pm

stokie-staz wrote:
Bull. As I said, Knight was being shoved. You jump in the air and get someone to shove you in the chest, your arms will flail as you fall to the ground. Bedtime.

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:30 pm

Klasnic's second yellow is understandable. He looks at Delap before making the arm movement before jumping, and I don't mean in the "oh, he's there, so I'd better be up now" way. It's not violent, but it is designed to try and do some damage, regardless of whether he did or not. He's trying to be sly, but the ref's onto it. Sorry to say, I don't think he can have too many complaints.

stokie-staz
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by stokie-staz » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:30 pm

hisroyalgingerness wrote:I'm sorry, but if that second Klasnic booking is a yellow card offence - then my word why were either of their centre halves still on the pitch? Never a fecking yellow
your team manhandled ours all afternoon, your fans gave it the big 'un and made them selves look like tits, you were lucky on and off the pitch, goodnight gentlemen

oh and p.s: your grounds to big for you :twisted:

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:32 pm

stokie-staz wrote:
hisroyalgingerness wrote:I'm sorry, but if that second Klasnic booking is a yellow card offence - then my word why were either of their centre halves still on the pitch? Never a fecking yellow
your team manhandled ours all afternoon, your fans gave it the big 'un and made them selves look like tits, you were lucky on and off the pitch, goodnight gentlemen

I hope the CCTV's clear.

truewhite15
Passionate
Passionate

Post by truewhite15 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:32 pm

stokie-staz wrote:

Tosser - everything you say is hypocritical in the extreme.

stokie-staz
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by stokie-staz » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:33 pm

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab wrote:
stokie-staz wrote:

I hope the CCTV's clear.
yeah should be quite a few asbo's handed out for your children 8)

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:35 pm

stokie-staz wrote:

Oh good you're fooking off now.

Hope you enjoy watching the absolute shite your team turns out. Robert Hoof at right back, you must be so proud.

Lets face it your club is a stain on the premiership name. A cancer if you like.