Everton away

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Post by General Mannerheim » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:31 am

is it on any tv channel tonight?

just only us and the wank derby are at 8pm and thats on tele. everyone else is a 19.45 KO?

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:32 pm

FaninOz wrote:Live on TV here at 4am but I'm going to stay in bed and record the match to watch later tomorrow. Well watching a recording worked for the Spurs game!!! :D

Still can't see us winning though and also hope that the financial woes of the Club don't put the players off!
:roll: :crazy:

Do you think they give a shite as long as they are paid? Do they toss! What 'woes' are these anyway? The same difficulties that 90% of the footballing world are having.. Barcelona didn't pay their players because of these 'woes' twice in the last 12 months.. You don't see their players sulking around do you?

You not got rid of that grey cloud above your head yet?

"Fans are shite, we've no money, the weather isn't nice, my tea's been burned"
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:36 pm

Expecting a draw from this one but would love a win. With the teams confidence growing I expect them to be less tentative at the beginning of games.

Lofthouse Lower
Legend
Legend

Post by Lofthouse Lower » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:37 pm

Hope we stuff them. Worst fans, worst ground and overall worst away experience in the whole league.

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:38 pm

East Lower wrote:Hope we stuff them. Worst fans, worst ground and overall worst away experience in the whole league.
Tell us what you really think. :wink:

Lofthouse Lower
Legend
Legend

Post by Lofthouse Lower » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:41 pm

seanworth wrote:
East Lower wrote:Hope we stuff them. Worst fans, worst ground and overall worst away experience in the whole league.
Tell us what you really think. :wink:
OK, they're a set of degenerate wankers, who think every player of theirs is a footballing God, and that every tackle/challenge/breath on one of their darlings is immediately a foul to them. They are big-headed, living in the past, delusional about their standing in the game and they're Scouse. Nothing to like whatsoever and I hope their club goes out of business soon.

Il Pirate
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Il Pirate » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:56 pm

I've been stating that since 1977. Glad other's think the same. I'm also aware William does, as we had similar experiences with Everton 'fans'.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:58 pm

East Lower wrote: OK, they're a set of degenerate wankers, who think every player of theirs is a footballing God, and that every tackle/challenge/breath on one of their darlings is immediately a foul to them. They are big-headed, living in the past, delusional about their standing in the game and they're Scouse. Nothing to like whatsoever and I hope their club goes out of business soon.
This. And they have an embarrassment of a ground.

Il Pirate
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Il Pirate » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:58 pm

And that Felliani fella needs to get a haircut. Also he should be sent off every match, the dirty elbowing bast*rd. How he gets away with it is way beyond me.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:17 pm

Most important man on the pitch tonight will be the ref. Everton, home advantage, thousands of baying maniac supporters and a history not exactly of fair-play. We're the high-flyers after Saturday and they'll be looking to pop our balloon. If we just play football and go in with last week's attitude we could get the points. Pay em back for all the strokes they've pulled in the past via dirty Dunc, Stubbs etc. We can win this.

COME ON YOU WHITES
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Bruno3
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Bruno3 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:27 pm

Just read the pre-match garbage in the Telegraph by some bell-end called Ley. I quote " Bolton's away form has been poor with one win and three draws in five...". Or, alternatively, Bolton have only lost one in five and that was when down to 10 men (unjustifiably) against Arsenal. I'll settle for four ponts from five matches away from home.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:01 pm

Bruno3 wrote:Just read the pre-match garbage in the Telegraph by some bell-end called Ley. I quote " Bolton's away form has been poor with one win and three draws in five...". Or, alternatively, Bolton have only lost one in five and that was when down to 10 men (unjustifiably) against Arsenal. I'll settle for four ponts from five matches away from home.
You must be very happy we got six then.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Bruno3
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Bruno3 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:29 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Bruno3 wrote:Just read the pre-match garbage in the Telegraph by some bell-end called Ley. I quote " Bolton's away form has been poor with one win and three draws in five...". Or, alternatively, Bolton have only lost one in five and that was when down to 10 men (unjustifiably) against Arsenal. I'll settle for four ponts from five matches away from home.
You must be very happy we got six then.
Well spotted - just testing!! :D

Armchair Wanderer
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Armchair Wanderer » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:14 pm

General Mannerheim wrote:is it on any tv channel tonight?

just only us and the wank derby are at 8pm and thats on tele. everyone else is a 19.45 KO?
Gartside is a fan of having midweek games at 8pm so folk have more time to get to the ground, maybe it's the same here.

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Post by General Mannerheim » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:17 pm

Armchair Wanderer wrote:

Gartside is a fan of having midweek games at 8pm so folk have more time to get to the ground, maybe it's the same here.
wouldnt imagine he'd have much clout at Goodison tho? or be entitled to manipulate any fixtures actually.

Verbal
Icon
Icon

Post by Verbal » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:21 pm

General Mannerheim wrote:
Armchair Wanderer wrote:

wouldnt imagine he'd have much clout at Goodison tho? or be entitled to manipulate any fixtures actually.
How do you think we got into so much debt...

:wink:
"Young people, nowadays, imagine money is everything."

"Yes, and when they grow older they know it."

Arteta422
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Arteta422 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:34 pm

Worst fans? i am actually giggling to meself, coming from a team who have never filled there dump of a ground what holds about 28,000 odd HAHAHAHA

HMX
Passionate
Passionate

Post by HMX » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:37 pm

Arteta422 wrote:

Worst fans? i am actually giggling to meself, coming from a team who have never filled there dump of a ground what holds about 28,000 odd HAHAHAHA
their*

And 'dump' of a ground? It's like the gates of heaven compared to Goodison.

Tombwfc
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Tombwfc » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:40 pm

I'd rather sit next to an empty seat than an Everton fan. There's a chance it might know something about football.

Arteta422
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Arteta422 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:41 pm

HMX wrote:
Arteta422 wrote:

their*

And 'dump' of a ground? It's like the gates of heaven compared to Goodison.
Doubt it your staduim is equally as shite, least we fill are seats home and away, your home support is among the worst in the league but your away support is just to funny.